I am not going to go see this movie.

>Annabelle: Creation.jpg

WB CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH PAYING REVIEWERS

lol

Waiting for our boy armond white

who here gonna FLOAT in the cinemas on release day

>RT publishing the most positive reviews first

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN UNEXPECTED TWIST

>RT has literally changed the "general consensus" on over a dozen movies in the past decade because they rush to shill the reviews of buttered-up critics before the other 200+ reviews come in

expect a much lower rating a week from now

expect an even lower rating a decade from now, when you're an adult and getting ridiculed for being 25+ and browsing Sup Forums

I thought it would be a bunch of no-name hand picked website reviewers, but no, it's actual critics. They're mostly giving 4/5, but still impressive for a remake horror movie.

Alien Covenant, Ghostbusters

Daily reminder that Sup Forums gets it wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME.

the average being 8/10 is pretty surprising, but not the percentage this early on

I agree, critics suck nowadays, but I was just saying it's doesn't look like WB rounded up every Stephen King fanboy they could find and gave them an exclusive viewing.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>next to no people on this board have seen the movie yet
>already expressing disagreement or agreement with the critics because "muh paid shills" or "haha /tv is always wrong"

>if the meter winds up fresh, /tv will hate it in a few months
>rotten and it will be underappreciated kino
>either way people will insist that rottentomatoes is irrelevant

What did /tv mean by this?

>8/10 rating
Time for the rope Sup Forums, there is no need to endure this shame

I usually don't buy into theories that critics are bought off, but the fact that Ghostbusters got a 76% on RT almost has me convinced otherwise.

They weren't bought off, Ghostbusters just managed to make itself a political issue. People thought they could make a statement about powerful women by saying it wasn't trash.

WOAH

IS THIS THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE OF HORROR KINO?

Anything is possible, but given how that movie became the cause of the moment for SJWs, it was pretty much guaranteed a ratings boost due to the average critic being inclined to give it the benefit of the doubt. That is of course assuming that the average critic is a liberal.

Everybody just having fun, nerd

>Every Marvel movie score ever

Yes goy, they are all just brilliant cinematic works of art

Look at the average rating its already 8/10. It may drop to 7 or 6.5.
Now fuck off brainlet, caring about percentage.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u6KXFN9dIg

OOH WAH AH AH AH

UGH UGH

UGH UGH

Wait all those blantantly paid off Marvel reviews didn't tip you off before that? That Luke Cage shit has like 98% on RT

>They moved it from the 50's to 80's

Why? 80's nostalgia is all we get nowadays, fuck

First IT floats, then IT flops.

probably because more people are alive and paying to see movies today that were born in the late 70s/early 80s than geezers that were growing up in the 50s

just a fucking stab in the dark though. you fucking dumb idiot

they weren't paid off, it's just that the bar was so low in order to make a point

>I chuckled one time, it's funny, get over it man-children!

Is there any data to confirm or deny the possibility that RT scores influence box office numbers?

So? Does it need to be something we've seen 100 times before to be good or relevant?

>paid shill "reviews"
>partial review embargo on negative ones

it's a reboot. is that a rhetorical question or do you legitimately have some kind of mental disorder?

>bet against movie that looks great on the trailers
>movie turns out to be good, have great reception and makes a killing in the box office
>damage control your way out of it until the trailers for the next good movie drop
THE CIRCLE OF TEEVEEEEEEEE

There is no way to properly test this
Word of mouth is way more important than RT scores though which is why BvS underperformed and Suicide Squad hit/exceeded expectation despite same shitty RT scores

/ourguy/ loved it

youtube.com/watch?v=HjMTqZA6un8

because the sequel will be set in present day

What score would you give her?

reminder

Why is he always staring into he distance with that dumb fucking (°_o) look?

fuck almond. couldnt even hold his own on old charlie rose pbs episodes.

buttmad DCucks still trying to justify their life with company war shitposting on a burmese etch-a-sketch animation bbs on a board dedicated to tv and film which doesn't even get into top 5 most visited boards.

where did it go so wrong? did pajeet bully you are school?

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And behold the board
That was always wrong
And rejoice in their dull memes
Like Pickle Rick's wife's son
If your capeshit is worth a-shillin'
Then you'll better start to shitpost
For the times they are a-changin'.

Calm down shill

That's different, every single TV show has 100% on RT because TV critics barely exist.