What does Sup Forums think of Wallace and Gromit?

What does Sup Forums think of Wallace and Gromit?

How could you hate them they are great!

They're fantastic.

Amazing. The sheer amount of sight gags is incredible. I see new ones every time I watch.

Is that Howl's Moving Castle on the right? I legitimately don't get the love for the movie. The story makes absolutely goddamn no sense. Spirited Away is slightly overrated but still loads better than that movie.

That's Nausicaa you fucking retard.

They are okay fellows.
Don't mind me, just passing on Sup Forums before I do rooster things, cocka-doodle-doo

That's Howl's you stupid piece of shit.

They are the best.

I really am not sure why I love that movie. Spirited Away is better though. Princess Mononoke too.

No it's Earthsea, dumbfuck.

I had Grand Day Out and The Wrong Trousers on VHS as a kid and watched them many times. Love them dearly.

Best thing Aardman did

>Sup Forums hates Miyazaki now

It's actually Castle in The Sky, you uncultured faggot.

I fucking love WaG. It's so fucking amazing.

Cracking.

Surprised it took this long

Howl's Moving Castle is pretty, but it's a garbage adaptation of a great book made worse by Miyazaki shoehorning in his anti-war message boner. Which completely hijacks the actual plot. Like, yeah, Hayao, we get it. War is bad. Water is also wet and the sky is blue.

>not recognising ponyo

But it's Porco Rosso, you sentient pile of human feces.

the first few were alright but the more recent ones just feel like they're trying to be something that they're not

It's clearly Nausicaa, you idiot.

>all these uncultured gaijin pigs not recognizing that its Totoro

I don't even know what the thing on the right is. Maybe Wallace and Gromit won because it was actually good.

It's Princess Mononoke you mong

It's Alan Moore's Lucky Star.

Okay I legit laughed at this one.

He lost his touch after Spirited Away. Kon was better anyway

Haven't seen any. Which are the best? Looks like a fun series.

A Grand Day Out and The Wrong Trousers are the classic ones. A Close Shave is considered pretty good as well. A Matter of Loaf and Death is pretty meh and I heard the movie Curse of the Wererabbit was pretty good.

>A Matter of Loaf and Death is pretty meh
What are you talking about? It was fucking hysterical!

Probably just nostalgia. I'm just too attached to the first two.

We named the family dog Wallace. Watched that shit so many times as a kid.

Alan is best little girl

Wonder how Lucky Star would look if Alan Moore made it. There would definitely be an entire episode dedicated to complaining about whores.

Hmmm, that's a funny looking chicken. Say, did you know they got this some new valuable gem down at the museum?

Thanks buddy, I'll check those out when I have a chance. Most likely when I need a chance to relax, maybe over the weekend.

Princess Mononoke > Spirited away > Howl's > Ponyo

(I haven't seen Nausica or the new WWII one)

>He thinks the dog is Wallace and the man is Gromit.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

Wallace and Gromit is a cracking show, lad. Shaun the Sheep is also fun.

Have I seen you somewhere before, sir?

Every single Miyazaki movie is better than any W&G short.

>opinions

Very comfy. Guaranteed comfy. As comfy as the music of Sufjan Stevens (all the songs that are not about domestic abuse and dying)

Welcome to the REAL WORLD!

Weeb

>short
>shortest listed on wikipedia is 24 minutes
That's more like an episode than a short. Maybe it's just called that in Britain.

Anyways comparing feature length films to 30 minute shows is kind of apples and oranges.

But the best movie is obviously Porco Rosso

Absolutely fantastic. Everything about it is so light-hearted and just warm to watch. Aardman are definitely one of my favorite animation studios.

Excellent. In Britainistan they play Wallace and Gromit films every Christmas. Maximum comfy.