When did you take the black pill Sup Forums...

When did you take the black pill Sup Forums? When did you realise that all this shit is meaningless and the most important thing is to enjoy yourself during your time on this rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AEXykmKWebQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

Never got into these guys desu

>When did you take the black pill Sup Forums?

taking black things in is an anglo thing we slavs wouldn't understand

Polish women in the UK says otherwise

Yes I enjoy taking in all sorts of black things and enjoying myself.

>queenofspades.jpg

the black pill doesn't make you turn around and enjoy life. the black pill makes you want humanity and the world to be destroyed

when I was a child, I'm 29 now, married, make $75k which is comfy in the midwest, lift 4 times a week and just try to enjoy my time with those I care about before I die.

I'm sure your grandpappy had the same idea when he fought in the war. I mean, his bloodline will end with you. Your sister will fuck akmed and taint it forward. But as long as you're having fun.

since the day i graduated high school

Absolutely this.

Having sex with the same person, even if you do it often, is still a waste of the only life you have. If you've been with a few yourself, surely you know how different the experience can be. Some girls swallow and some girls will stop sucking and finish you with their hand, some girls shyly ask you to do anal with them and some girls will never even consider it, some girls want you to take them over the lap and spank them with their own panties in their mouth and some girls want you to dump lotion on their ass and hump it till you climax. And then, obviously, different girls have different physical attributes that you might find attractive.

Right now the girl I'm sleeping with is a freak with huge tits, the last one had a great ass, some of them have had beautiful faces, and others have had the perfect chestnut tan.

Variety is what's important. Just the feeling you get in your stomach when you're about to fuck someone for the first time is so fucking good you'll remember it your whole life.

My next goal is a threesome, again, something you can never experience in a monogamous relationship.

Humanity can die, but I don't think other species deserve to go out with us. We are parasites.

I don't think the point of OP's post was to validate your hedonistic sex addiction and inability to form meaningful relationships. But ok...thanks for sharing...

Too bad I don't have a sister, plus my brother is more red pilled than me.

The final redpill is realizing that humans are the niggers of the animal kingdom and need to be exterminated for the greater good.

Dude what
We're not college girls
Shut the fuck up with all these different pills
There's red and blue
That's it

the black pill cares not for animals, nor the universe, the black pill is a black hole in which there is no morality only destruction

Suck my white pill, cunt.

the iron pill is the true way of life been on it for 3 months and everything gets better

but it's all just a process of slapping your bodies together and having a 5-second physiologically-mediated pleasure explosion.

And you can have the same explosion by yourself, and it's a lot less fucking exhausting.

I've been with half a dozen chicks, I've even had a threesome (one girl two guys, deal with it), I'm sort of fucking over the whole 'needing a partner to feel ok' thing by now though. Every time was sort of cool, but also exhausting, time-consuming, and fraught with interpersonal drama and awkwardness, even one night stands.

I'd like to think of myself as an honorary wizard these days, since I really can't imagine ever fucking anyone again. Such a fucking effort for such little, temporary gain.

black pill is the one true pill

it's the difference beween nihilism and absurdism senpai
nihilism is the black pill, you realise nothing matters and we're floating endlessly in the void waiting for death or immortality.
absurdism is when you realise nothing matters, so why worry about small things, absurdism is the modern art design pill

The black pill is whatever I want it to be, I choose to make something out of it, if you want to be a misanthropic little faggot that's your business.

looks like someone's taken the green pill. you need some yellow pill to calm down. then maybe a steady course of magenta pills until you're ready to take the red pill again

yes i agree black pill = nihilism

you haven't taken the black pill then see

This

That sounds like the blue pill.

I wouldn't choose to, it's the most painful state of existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

Surely if nothing matters then why should it matter what I deem to be the 'black pill'. It can be any colour pill. It could be a fucking suppository, whatever..

it's people like you that are the cripple of the earth, not rothschild. statists. order followers.

could not be further from the bluepill. the bluepill is liberalism and morality and safety and herd mentality. the black pill shuns all of those things, realising they don't actually exist, they are merely concepts, all that is on this earth is that which is physical, and soon enough in the grand scale of things it will all be gone as well. a sad beauty, really.

the concept doesn't matter, doesn't mean that what it is conceived to be can be changed.

cringy as fuck

fully black pilled myself.
all we are is a way to use energy. either that or the fact that life needs to exist in order for something to witness the universe existing. if a tree fell and no one was around kinda thing. without us the universe would be a paradox.

I understand wanting not to care, especially considering what happens in your country.

Enjoy being replaced.

Tell that to Christians with their million different interpretations of the Bible.

wild, i'm gonna have to smoke some bud now

This means nothing coming from an American, unless of course you are Hispanic.

yes, but they're not saying that they're all catholics, they make sure to individualise. the black pill is the black pill, there's no second interpretation of it without having a new term required to describe it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html

Point me to the official universally accepted definition then please.

There is a reason it's called the "Black Pill" you idiot.

It's Satan's deception pill

Basically, at the end of your life, an eternity in Hell awaits.

The Red Pill will do just fine.

I have the REAL black pill right here.

>nihilism
>babby's first school of philosophy

would not recommend if you're 9 years old

Yes but nihilism doesn't entail the belief or want for all to be naught. If you spin in the right way, it just means when you find passion or value it is 100% from your own essence

if you insist on retaining a human consciousness, in by that you think existence is strictly 4 dimensions

>the black pill
is it a suppository?
i hope so.

The teachings of satanism dictate one has control of his own destiny, some of the teachings are true to perspectives not held by satanists. It's the 'suicide pill'. The point where your spirit dies and goes beyond the point of no return. Most who are 'black pilled' usually kill themselves or go nowhere.

now you're just being silly...

black pill = universe can rot
severe red pill = we've already lost so just get on with it

Savage, Kozaky bringing the heat.

Those that emigrated were clearly ones that couldn't agree with our values and way of life, they wanted to take yours, Ahmed.

both seems like heedless nihilism

nihilism: noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.
synonyms: negativity, cynicism, pessimism; More
PHILOSOPHY
the belief that nothing in the world has a real existence.

God, I love Polan.

essentially black pill is like the fruit from the tree of knowledge. It's a burdened state of knowing and being, blown along by the winds of the Gods

>my animal urges to fuck everything in sight are more important than a sane, ordered society where you know your partner doesnt have AIDs from taking countless nigger dicks

kys

>A man believing in his own values, marrying a woman, raising children and working 5 days a week.

Absolute degeneracy

>Not the king james version

Opinion discarded tbqh famalam

eventually we all find heedless nihilism to be the unwanted truth. those who do not meditate on it will try and fill that hole where their innocence once lay with meaningless distractions. it is from this that you get things like "Black Lives Matter" and "Respect my Pronouns shitlord". these people have not yet realised that the universe doesn't care about them, and are trying so hard to attract attention in a blind void.

Black pill is what it is
the nigger pill
Hedonistic and degenerate
The wiseman plants the tree of wich shade will never sit in

the black pill is realising that even if you get aids and you're going to die soon it doesn't really matter anyway.

come on guys, just accept that the black pill is the best pill

youtube.com/watch?v=AEXykmKWebQ

essentially you get wisdom equal to angels and demons, and a dislike for both of them.

the wise man realises the tree will some day fall, and all that will be left is scorching sun and agony until the embrace of the unknown. the one who plants the tree is only providing false hope.

Ohh, we love you too 'Murica. Hope you will deal with your jew infection soon, I heard it can lead to a nasty case of blackitis.

>essentially you get wisdom equal to angels and demons, and a dislike for both of them.

black people have been red pilled all along. they are just too ignorant and naive to name the jew. To them, they just see it as another white person manipulating power. wheraes white people see that same person and realize his name ends in (((stein)))

cringey and corny, I'm not religious it's just an analogy

user, I do plan on settling down with a qt and having an enjoyable life. But I'm not going to do that while I'm in college or before I have a decent fulltime job

In the meantime, I'm going to have as many pleasurable experiences as I can. And, by the way, this doesn't mean I only see women as flesh. I have plenty of meaningful friendships with women I've never fucked and who I never will.

Only someone who hated women would think having had sex in her life devalues her.

As for the social decay nonsense, why would you ever sacrifice pleasure for a meme? Do you think everything is going to be better within your lifetime, that there are enough true believers to transform civilization into your weird fantasy of the 1950s? If not, you're not acting in your self-interest.

I have one life. Muh civilization is a spook

not really, it's obvious when you look at things as a whole the west, white people, right-wing, civilization or whatever you want to call it has lost this war. by 2100 there will be 11 billion people, less than 500m of them will be white. Add in the ""tolerance""" of our societies, accepting the fate of the invasion and living a happy self for-filling life is the only logical thing to do. that is being truly red-pilled, also try enjoy yourself if you can, difficult once swallowed..

About 22 years ago when i was twelve.

Can't take the black until you have taken the red.

That is quite possibly the worst "music" I've ever heard.

Objectively awful, and it's got fuck all to do with the standard Sup Forums "lel, niggerbeats" since I like dub and hip-hop

That shit was awful.

unless you're raped or subjected to trauma of some other kind

Anyone else feel like life is extremely boring and dull?

The way I see it, most people wake up, go to a job they likely hate, get married, have kids, get old and then die.

I wish we lived in a more exciting universe.

>OY M8 BE A SELFISH CUNT AND IGNORE THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PEOPLE
>OY LAD DON'T TRY TO BE MORE THAN JUST AN ANIMAL, DO LIKE THE MONKEY IN THE ZOO, LOOK FOR INSTANT PLEASURE SO YOU FORGET YOU ARE A CATTLE M8

good goy

that's not the case. that's hedonism. nihilism is just recognition of the fact there can never be anything better, because eventually entropy will cause it all to turn to dust. we won't make it worse but there's not a point in making it better is there.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q

Or your job could be shooting people.

You make good money and you'll probably die sooner.

also the one and only TRUE pill is the black. If you think about it for a while and aren't a brainwashed christcuck you will realise that this universe has no meaning, and it really doesn't matter if it existed or it didn't. you can still live a good life once accepting this, it doesn't change from the fact that you're alive and have emotions etc

We're the minority. youtube.com/watch?v=-pk3IBlxBaw

>inb4 someone posts the "well if you don't believe anything matters, why don't you just kill yourself now" thing

Steiner is a spook & OP is a poof.
What I write is proof, as all I state is TRUTH.

OP and those like him are drawn to big, burly anime characters thinking they identify with them as their ideal archetype because they were raised by single moms and have no idea what being a man is.

They really hate women because they just want Guts to stick his big steel blade up their cornhole because they're more like Griffith.... just without the physical prowess and any other decent traits he may have had.

are you the berserkfag from
>>>/87385444/
?

No such thing as "nothing", as to describe "Nothing", you'd have to describe it as something that exists, some sort of information; that is, "nothing" is "something".

Your life has meaning. I don't give a shit if you are conservative or liberal or black or white, YOU have some sort of value. YOU have to find it though, be a good person. There is no end to you, you cannot observe "nothingness", as to observe it is to observe "something".

I only partake in hedonism and dispair through means of degeneracy. Get on my level, red pill plebs

>Burning people endlessly
>Predetermined fate
>Love

Just...just kill yourself already

deluded christfag who believes in sky fairies spotted.

sorry to break it to you bud but your life has zero value and zero meaning. Even if there was a god that created the universe it doesn't change that, there is no objective for life, no task, no purpose. We simply exist.

that's the philosopical definition. in reality it's more like everything we thought held value is undermined by the fact that nothing in this universe is going to last and as such, while these things may hold value now, won't eventually, so why place value in them now.

How about take the lead pill faggot?

ooh threatening to kill someone over the internet. original. little do you know, the whole point of nihilism is that nothing holds value. even death is just another thing that happens.

That shit is literal evil. I literally tore out pages and wiped my shitty ass with them as toilet paper. Literally afterwards I threw the whole thing in a grocery bag and lobbed it over a church's fence. It landed propped up against the front glass double doors. Literally.

Wish I could've witnessed the discovery

why?

>ooh threatening to kill someone over the internet

Nope. Just suggesting that he probably should kill himself.

isn't what you just described essentially taking the blue pill? blissful ignorance?

and what would be the point of that.

If everybody would take the black pill civilisaton as we know it would cease to exist pretty much instantly. You should enjoy your life but without being egoistic. Keep your nation in mind and be ready to work / fight for your children, your country and your ideology if needed.

Your black pill view might make you happy, but it will also make you blind.

the blue pill is genuinely believing nothing is wrong. the black pill is confronting the fact that nothing matters, then choosing to pass your time with hedonism is a secondary choice.

You sound like a Pseud that hasn't even read Steiner

Who says I'm religious?

You simply cannot stop existing.

Information always exists