So, this was on Facebook. What do we do now?

So, this was on Facebook. What do we do now?

38k? Those are rookie numbers

i dunno motochika maybe you should stop being such a nigger lover

nothing, these people will are less likely to marry and reproduce than people on Sup Forums

Dont give him the satisfaction of replies

Do what we've always done! call them niggers and spics.

Pack it in boys. That irrefutable piece of substantiated rock-solid beats every intellectual argument in the world. See, wether or not a statement is true depends entirely on percieved penis size. Liberals talk about penises A LOT so they must be intellectually superior.

Why do they link here?

Do they really think that pissing into an ocean of piss will somehow turn that ocean into wine?

nothing. Sup Forums was linked on the CNN website last week and nothing happened

The last week or so I've noticed the term alt-right has been getting major coverage and everyone acts like they're all totally familiar with it. I think I'm going to start asking people to define it without using the word "Breitbart"

Literally no one cares about poor angry gay dudes

>unable to refute arguments that ethnically homogenous societies are more efficient and pleasant to live in
>proceeds to throw insults
typical

>stop reacting to every troll bait you find
>go eat some noodles and drink a beer

Thanks Doc

they love penises so much

Prepare your anus. Normies finna flood this place. Post the most red pill things.

This is not real.

Dump psychosexual scat gore, like Paul McCarthy and other horrifying "modern artists"

I still don't even know what it means

Normiebook hasn't looked like this in about 5 years now, of course it's fake

They're just going to become redpilled if they stay.

Fake and gay. Kys faggot.

>lol u have a small penis
>you big mean racist poopyhead
Liberals are fucking children.

I thought they were embracing getting cheated on?

Sit back and lol as the liberals descend even further into grade school tier namecalling

This is edited right

No one legitimately thinks poophead is a burn

he said drumpf, so you know hes a brony

>muh dick

We celebrate. If we're making them this mad, it means they now see us as a real threat. That means we ARE a real threat.

KEEP MEMEING. REMIND EVERYONE THAT NO ONE LIKES HILLARY. TELL ALL DEMOCRATS THAT YOU KNOW THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE THEIR CANDIDATE WHILE WE FUCKING LOVE OURS.

>poophead

No blacks allowed here.

>small dicks
this guy has no idea how we can cocked pictures of his wife with our 11 inch white power sabers

Well, the pic is most likely fake, but I still have some doubts about it, knowing how stupid and cringeworthy libs can be.