Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

His character is the only interesting one so far this season.

Not sure if I even want to watch this now

Come one man
Wasn't one thread of you getting shit on enough
Why do we have to do this again

i turned it off the second that chink namedropped Sup Forums

i never had any desire to watch this show despite my normie coworkers/friends recommending it and now i certainly will not

i want to die and i want to take all of you with me

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN YOU FUCKING CHINK PIECE OF SHIT

>now that you're outta your parent's basement

DAMN

GOT 'EM

NAZIS BTFO

>tfw basements don't exist in my state

I have nothing

He's doing it for easy (you)s.

uh what?

Y-you guys don't live in basements, right?

The webm is not opening for me. What happens?

No there are too many centipedes down there

Some city council looking fool tries to convince some guy that Trump winning is just a fluke and that he totally isn't afraid

>you are afraid
>we're not
can someone explain this to me?

>stop being so careful and hateful, white boi, niggers, chinks and spics will never harm you and your descendants in the years to come, i swear, we civilized now

>all 4channers live in their parents basement

wtf stop generalising

>conservatives are afraid because they are the focal point of ridicule from MSM
>liberals are not afraid because they control MSM and have dominated popular opinion for the past decade

pretty simple

Hes projecting.

>4channers

Trumpanzee gets a reality check. Outside of Sup Forums, people won't put up with Sup Forums's bullshit. He basically gets told to go outside and that if he did that, maybe he won't be such a racist then.

Are there actually people who think like this? Liberals making the same mistakes again.

you do realize this is a satire of liberals right.

Seeing the reality up close just makes you more racist.

really activated my almonds

so, i can take a nice stroll with my white gf and white sister in a ghetto now? good to know.

no, because it's taken out of context and played completely straight

and because Sup Forums is namedropped, which is always a sign of anti-quality

>"We're not afraid"
>Needing to demoralize some kid because your terrible candidate lost
I'm convinced.

I rent a 3 bedroom apartment that's bigger than my parents house. Doesn't sound impressive but it's leagues above the NEET basement dweller stereotype.

Its telling that The antitrump crowd think were the unemployed ones when they have hoards of niggers and spics living in cities.

maybe you should leave your parent's attic

i should add: ESPECIALLY now that moot is gone and replaced by (nondescript oriental that can barely comprehend the native language). the site is no longer a cultural entity but a shell invaded by outsiders and controlled by what once was the competition and consequent enemy.

Sup Forums is a borderline marketable property at this point. the edge is gone so this whole sequence is embarrassingly out of date

What's your state?

I love how the clown cult becoming a strawmen that backfired

denial

I'll catch it after work.

not him, but probably Florida...they don't have basements in Florida

It is tho.

(you)

For a group that suppose control the media and popular opinion, they're shitting their pants right now.

yo theyre trying to make us look bad but I was legit laughing my ass off the whole time. This motherfucker pissed in a condom and threw it a bunch of illegals and called them wetbacks lmao /ourguy/

>drumpf voter
>blue hair
>smears his face with cheeto dust
DROPPED

lol later in this episode he murders the shit out of that guy and his family. Who got a reality check?

This shit is actually pretty funny. You guys are taking it seriously but its pretty clearly riffing on liberals hard

>youre afraid, we're not
>main character literally has a mental breakdown and see's clowns everywhere