How do you answer these charges

Lord Baenish?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf
youtu.be/PErTuN3C4RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you literally testified that I was innocent of lysa's death, to people who are literally in this room right now
>the only thing you have backing you up is the word of a psychic cripple

And Baneposting... I shupposhe... that's off the table ash well?

>*Audience cheers loudly*

>"No!" Littlefinger thought. "This can’t be happening! I’m in charge here!"

Baelish was clearly OP. Only a psyker could defeat him.

muh fair trial

Wasn't a testimony, because it wan't a trial. Also the Vale guy HATED Littlefinger, an was probably glad to see him go no matter how.

"not guilty"
TOO BAD WE HAVE A PSYCHIC WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE STUFF HE DOESN'T, AND HE SAYS YOU ARE GUILTY, AND ALSO THIS IS A SET-UP, AND EVEN THOUGH ACTING AS IF ARYA WAS THE ONE ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK IS POINTLESS, I DID IT ANYWAY TO MILDLY CONFUSE YOU FOR A SECOND, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE HAHA! ALSO ARYA CAN KILL YOU AS I DON'T WANT TO BECAUSE THAT'S YUCKY #SLAYQUEENSLAY

The viewers know he's an asshole, but only Bran saw what Littlefinger has done... via warging. No other witnesses.

And even war criminals have the right for a fair trial, by the way.

Big guy
Little finger

This scene really made me want to go total supreme gentleman on the local Starbucks

>What are you gonna do....stab me?

all the memes aside, he really is a shit actor. like, day soap opera tier.

*Arya teleports behind you*

Heh, nothing personell, kid!

LORDS OF THE VALE PROTECT ME SHANSHAAAA AAGHHHH

>Why don't we go look in Arya's bag of faces
>Also look at this note that Sansa wrote betraying the north
>Fuck off professor.x

M-MASAKA!

when I saw people leak this scene I assumed it was just shitposting and the writing couldn't possibly stoop that low...

thaks dabid

BAZINGA

>Lady Shansha, I believe you lied under oath when you said your aunt Lysa jumped through the Moon door? Does this not matter?
>Ah, I shuppoze we are taking a crippled boy's dreams as facts, then? Should all trials be settled this way?
>Do great deeds not weigh in on my innocence? Saving you from the Lannisters, returning you to your seat in Winterfell, saving your brother and bringing the Vale into your service. A fair trial is the least you can offer me.
>No? Very well. I shall demand trial by combat.
>Not even that? Fine, then the Night's Watch will serve me well enough, with the dead on the way you need every man you can spare.
>You wish to kill me right here? Are you forgetting about the gods? You cannot kill a guest under your roof, you'd be no better than your family's killers.
>You don't care about that? Very well, but you are a Stark, my lady. I shall not accept accept your sentence if you are not the one to look me in the eye and take my life yourself.
>Or, whatever, just have the goblin bitch mutilate my throat with my dagger. Then burn my body.
>Or just leave my corpse on the floor. I shuppoze that would be acceptable as well.

100% this.
Perefectly summed up.

>You sowed the seeds of power for decades
>You played one side against another perfectly
>You went from an orphan to a Lord
>You went from a Lord with nothing to Lord Protector of the Vale
>You stood at the head of its vast army and had all but become kingmaker
>You last objective was to see off a returning brat and take your intended young bride to see yourself wedded into the Wardens of the North
>Unfortunately you didn't plan for an omniscient avatar of an ancient deity to show up, which sort of ruined everything

>no "aaagggggghhhhh save me sansa"

hated him more than he valued his life? Lord Robin is going to throw this guy out the fucking moon man door

No lawyer? No witnesses? What kind of due process is this?

aahhggg...

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf

It was merely a sentencing.

how to ruin a tv show in one scene

jk it was ruined somewhere at the start of season 5

based aaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poster

Maybe this goes to show that the only thing that could defeat Peter was people acting completely irrationally.

If you think we're going out on that ice you've got another thing coming

How did Bran know what Peter said, I thought he could only witness things if there was a magic tree close by.

>muh rights

lmao

My sister asked you a question. :]

>chink
>doesn't understand concept of rights
more news at 11

I don't think there where any magic trees at the tower of joy in Dorne but he saw that anyway so I guess that doesn't matter

So why is his name spelled Petyr?

People like you are why the west is in decay

What the fuck did you fucking say about me, you little bitch etc.

So let's say someone does the same thing to you as Sansa to Littlefinger - execute you on the spot, because some lunatic told her that he "dreamed" about your wrongdoings -, and you'd be ok with that?

If you want to put someone in prison (or even execute him), you need proofs.
Now what's the problem with that, user?

Because his name is the Rapyr and he is of the slayeded

It's almost as if the American "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to any situation that could possibly occur, and it's almost as if democracy isn't a perfect system. Sad to see my generation blindly follow the system like that.

The fact that Sup Forums can write GOT better than D+D is a sad reflection on the show's state

>guilt beyond reasonable doubt is americlapistani
>ameriwow educamastion

This is the new jonahposting, with Sup Forums autistically trying to find a good retort to those smug women.

This one of the top funniest moments in the series for me.

fuck off commie

He didn't deserve his fate

>listen to me! this is how i want this topic to be
who the fuck are you

>good TV series, a small circle of fans comfily appreciate it
>neophyte drawn in, they can't stop talking about it and show their excitation
>series become popular, audience multiplied by 2, then 3 then 4
>newcommers start making demands regarding the story or otherwise throw tantrums
>quality progressively drops

Don't forget the video
youtu.be/PErTuN3C4RM

This now some yummy pasta.

"I brought over an entire army for you shansha!"
"and you thinks this gives you... power over me?"

You're incredibly wrong

Brilliant

They'll never top Blackwater though.
Got seems to work best when its a handful of characters interacting all in one location. See Bastards and the recent beyond the wall episode. There's too much jumping around in a lot of episodes.

>and trial by combat... I shupposhe... that's off the table ash well?

Hypothetically who would be the champion

i kek everytime i see this
fuck you d&d

Absolutely god-awful opinion. The GoT battles are still worse than the battles featured in most movies. You're taking completely mediocre action (that is essentially the showrunners throwing as much money as possible at a couple of scenes) as the best this show is able to offer.

Better than feudalism tbqh

If no one offers I believe they either have to send ravens out to find someone who will. Or Balish himself will have to wield the blade.

They made it seem that way to get LF into the room so he can be put on trial. Or at least that's what I tell myself to help me sleep at night

Why didn't they just take Littlefinger on trial? Why faking a trial for Arya except for a low quality twist?

"What ish thish?"
"Your money and plotting has been important, until now."
"What are you?"
"I'm Winterfell's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you all have been living on. "

>The tears forming in his eyes
What a loss to the show's talent.