Who is the best Disney villain?

Who is the best Disney villain?
My vote goes to Oogie Boogie

Claude Frollo was always my favorite. He made a mediocre movie good for me

I came here to post this.

>Not Facilier

Snoke because he's Darth Plagueis

Assuming that answer isn't satisfying since this is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums, Rinzler... wait uhh

Okay, how about Professor Ratigan... if we aren't counting Ghibli films. Third best Disney villain's still pretty good.

I could agree to that.

Maleficent on design and badassness.
Scar on the fact he actually killed someone and succeeded in his plan for several years.

Razputin is a shit villain but 'In the dark of the night' is still my all time favorite. Mainly because there is a subtle electric guitar in there.

Wrong reply

These

Why do people think he is a good character

He is just evil cause he lives in the underworld

idk why he even wanted to kill Hercules, Zeus is immortal its not like he would inherit his throne or whatever.

he is just a fucking dick

Frollo

Facilier is not best Disney villain material by a longshot. If he were, he would be in complete control of his Friends on the Other Side, instead of being their simpering, cowering pawn. He has a fantastic design, voice actor, and song, but he's basically a henchman who needed to grow a spine.

because it was prophesised that Herc was going to stop him from taking over olympus. he's appreciated because of his personality and design, which is fun

Xanatos

When I was a kid I was so confused if he was a bad guy or just some random troll
>comedy relief that rivaled Phil
>has a shitty job and wants an upgrade
>black sheep Lee Tarly Me [/spoiler[
>his family treats him like shit
>great business man
Hades did nothing wrong

>shitty fetish fanartist uses Oogie Boogie as her avatar and I have to sift through her shitty art every time I use my search tags

thanks deviantart

Oogie's no better. He went down like a bitch the second that Jack showed up.

>shitty fetish fanartist uses Oogie Boogie as her avatar
How does that even work?

...I'm amazed each time we do a list like that that THAT GUY alway seem to elude the classement.
Ho well, he's enough cunning to not pass for a bad guy, even if he is the equivalent of Lex Luthor and the Kingpin toghether.

Motherfucker ALWAYS had a backup plan set up so that no matter what happened, he'd always benefit. THAT'S the mark of a great villain.

I never considered Xanatos a villain. He's simply a good person who clashes with the protagonists of his series. An antagonist, yes, but not a villain. A villain is a person substantially driven by one or more vices that they cannot help themselves to resist.

Why does he want to take over Olympus , they don't fucking do anything there from what we see, mortals don't even really know they exist for the most part

They just sit around in clouds

Hercules makes no sense

Don't you disrespect me little man

The only film where SJP was hot as fuck.

I was never completely convinced that was her. It defies explanation.

Facilier is not a character deserving of respect. He was a weak and downtrodden man who tried to take the easy way out to improve his standing in life, and ended up a slave to dark forces beyond his control. A very stylish slave, yes, but the fear he shows betrays his pomp.

I like Gaston because he's just a prick. He has no magic powers, he doesn't wanna rule the world, he's just a buff asshole. It's great.

Oogie's song, Hellfire, and Friends on the other side are the best Disney villain songs.

Snuff out the light gets an honorable mention too.

I've got Friends on the Other Side