RWBY/RT General #933: When the embargo hits hard Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous Thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-2-075-shi

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-scary-kids-scaring-kids

Other urls found in this thread:

invested-in-your-future.tumblr.com/post/151353560425/on-character-deaths-as-symbolism-of
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZNqZFdNII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Open new thread
>suddenly Yutsuba B out of nowhere
>RIP in peace eyes

The spooks have ended.

This Schnee dust company sponsored thread has no need for childish spooks when there are profitable (you)'s to be mined!

>But that would mean having to face her issues
A guy can dream. Maybe it can be Ruby's chance for the development a lot of people seem to be asking for.

Maybe vocalize and dwell on her regrets+confusion at everything that happened recently as she empathizes with Jaune instead of just soldiering on like she always does. About Penny, Pyrrha, Beacon, her team and her family. Even talk about the voices and shit to open up some new plot possibilities.

How would Ruby break down?

Snap at her teammates?

Have a panic attack?

almost kill the Tyrian?

Would you impregnate Ruby?

Go apeshit on her enemy using her super special snowflake powers and then pass out.

Probably kill the Tyrian.

>I am laughing
>You are laughing
>We are all having fun Ha! Ha! Ha!

If team RNJR had a near death experience, which Ruby wasn't there for, then guilt would probably eat at her, much like it eats at Jaune now.

The path towards the edge begins

And Ruby becomes much more willing to kill.

>Ruby eventually becomes as edgy as her outfit and initial appearance indicated

so is yang dropout since she was already in hunter school before ruby and somehow get with her little sister group?

We have faunas, monster girls when?

I don't know if it matters at this point.

Shouldn't the rubes already be edgy since pyrrah ruined her one chance to have sex with a weapon?

>Ruby
>Changing

Pick one.

You can't impregnate ruby she's the purest thing in the universe

She has tits and cleavage.
And she's 16.
Prefect age for fucking and impregnation.

You've got it backwards. Ruby skipped ahead due to taking on Roman. Rubys' first year is also Yangs.

You've got Salem. That's probably the best you'll get.

Monster grills are probably too much for the normie community

And they egged my truck

Well, that's just incorrect.

Besides she probably wants someone to bend her over and fuck her holes.

GOOD NIGHT

WHITE FANG

Tomorrow mustard race reporting in

See, now you're getting the character and science wrong.

It's correct in my state.

I didn't mention legality, user.

Boo.
Finally someone who understands why you must sex up the Ruby.

You're a little late on the booing, user. Halloween is over.

There are no problems according to Psychology either.

No the other kind of booing.

BUT WAIT
REMEMBER THE 69.2 TRILLION FAUNUS WHO DIED DURING THE GREAT WAR ?
GIVE US OUR REPARATIONS YOU FILTHY SAPIAN, AND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT THE LAWFUL SOVEREIGN STATE OF MENAGERIE.
OY MEW

>It's only Tuesday

And your point is? He wants to impregnate a teenager. Those tend to go worse than adult pregnancies.

I remember when we used to be only two days away from RWBY on Tuesdays instead of four. The good old days.

Giddy up

Aura is bullshit.
Everything changed when Monty left this mortal coil.
Weiss is definitely getting off on this.

Well, the main problem is usually the father not being able to support the child or just fucking off in general. If user is willing to take responsibility I see no other problems except that she's a fictional character you spergs.

Those tend to occur in relationships with small age gaps. He's clearly a mature, intelligent man that can make the relationship work. Not a 17 year old small time criminal that doesn't believe in condoms.

Unless you're talking about the actual delivery rather than what happens afterwards. I don't know shit about that. Are you a doctor or a professional ephebophile or something?

Because it was intentional

The character songs and how Roman is characterized as a foil hows that Ruby also puts up an optimistic front to avoid her problems

> The name Jacques comes from Jacob.
> Papa Schnee actually has dozens of bastard kids.
> Mama Schnee drinks because she gets cheated on so much.
> Whitley gets a new coat.

Yeah, it blew up after Volume 2. And everything changed. The servers never used to go down like they do now. I don't know how it happened.

Did Liam ever get around to watching Rwby ?

>OY MEW

I'm 19.
If Monty were still alive shit would be running smoothly.

Mrs. Schnee had an affair with Klein and produced the cutest girl ever

Monty dying meant more publicity. I think TFS even had a tribute on their Trunks Abridged movie. There were fears that the show would be cancelled which got people who got interested by Red Trailer but ditched it after V1/2.

Now the show has something approaching an actual animation team in terms of size (not just 8 people doing it RvB style) and non-fight animation actually improving. Plus they got all that FullScreen money to spend on advertising and shit.

Isn't she supposed be craving the sweet kiss of death or someshit ?

Kinda miss the days when we would get awesome fun fight scenes every few weeks and disregard a bunch of useless shit entirely.

I mean, seriously stopping a fight so you could make a joke about Team Attacks? The huge ghoul Grimm not attacking because RNJR was talking to each other about their plan?

what the fuck.

> Jacob became Israel.
> Papa Schnee is Israel.

fucking knew it.

I was hoping this season's animation would turn out great, I was sorely overestimating RT

Monty died. Don't expect any amazing fight scenes for a while.

first fight scene was pretty bad

Isn't Ruby's foil Cinder?

>Primary color scheme of red and black, with Ruby having silver accents and Cinder having gold
>Both want to change the world with Ruby wanting to help people because of her hero complex while Cinder wants to be strong, powerful, and feared
>Both leaders serving under their respective chessmaster bosses
>Both have magical powers, with Ruby's being hers by birth while Cinder's are stolen
>Ruby is entirely reliant on her weapon, while Cinder is one of the more versatile fighters on the show

...and remember Jaune, always repeat my name 3 times when you are about to climax.

>wants more fight scenes
>get's V3 stadium shit

What they are doing now is fine. The pacing seem's slow because it is for a 10-20 minute a week show, but it is just the beginning. Give them time

You could also argue Jaune as well in some aspects.

Honestly, there's no reason why a character can't have more than one foil, especially if it's through different aspects they're foiling.

What's all this talk about tin foil

Yeah... Kinda makes me wish that someone can help with the fighting choreography.

It didn't really improve much last Volume though. Stuff only worked well there because it was Hunter vs Hunter, so they'd generally stop doing shit when they're confused (at least in that instance) but it just doesn't feel right against Grimm.

I'm just saying I'm not sure how Roman is supposed to be Ruby's foil. Aside from being a selfish cynic to her selfless optimist, I guess.

Ruby's foil is a good dick.

To be fair, the show tends to push certain rivalries.

Like Ruby vs. Cinder, Yang vs. Mercury, and Blake vs. Roman/Adam. And then the OPs give us Weiss vs. Emerald, probably because they are left overs.

What if your waifu told you she was unsure she wanted to be a huntress but doesn't know what she wants to do in life

>tfw your waifu is performing

I think this post does a good job of explaining what Roman represents.

>Roman represents Ruby’s conflict between her idealistic dreams and the cruel reality of the world

Honestly, with proper argument, you can say pretty much any two characters are foils for one another especially if the writing is well done.

invested-in-your-future.tumblr.com/post/151353560425/on-character-deaths-as-symbolism-of

WHO IS THAT WOMAN AND WHY DO I KEEP SEEING HER WITH CINDER?

Going all Zoom (Flash villain) on Tyrian? Like, moving her hand so fast it phases through Tyrian and then bursting his heart? Kinda like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZNqZFdNII

Stepford smiling.

I would love to see Yang on a hot summer's day with a loose tank top on.

and then make it wet

Emerald could make a good rival to Ruby. You could easily push "Emerald wanting a family and seeing Cinder as a surrogate big sister figure. She then gets super jealous of Ruby and Yang's rrelationship" as an angle. Plus Emerald technically killed Penny.

Threadly reminder

He's not necessarily wrong.

That would be fucking awesome.

Hi I improved your Ruby

the key is to make her a good character

In the manga maybe

Hasn't it been that way for a long time?

We need more hentai with Ruby in it.

I'm not sure if comparing a slice of life show with occasional adventure episodes to something that wants to be a shonen anime is that fair of a comparison.

Way I see it, Ruby and Roman are opposites as foils. Selfish cynic who's only out for number 1 VS selfless optimist who became a huntress to help people. In vol 3 finale, Roman faced the consequence of his own way of life while Ruby doubled down on the selfless heroism to try and save people. Despite failures, Ruby's still continuing on with what she believes in (or maybe she's just really good at pretending she's okay).

Jaune's a different type of foil. He's the type that is very similar to Ruby but with a few key differences. Those key differences become more apparent because they're so similar. They're the kids of the group, not so confident at the start, assigned to be leaders, are optimistic goofballs who faced trials and losses. Except they react and are affected by those events differently. You can see Jaune being changed by the events while Ruby manages to stay consistent. Or at least she appears to be okay.

Actually, I'm not really sure where they're going with Ruby as a character. Is she really unaffected by all these events? The nightmare voices she hears and her tendency not to share her thoughts about the bad things make me think something's up with her. Bottling it up maybe? So despite the way it looks with Jaune as the one who seems to be breaking, maybe they'll do a twist. Maybe Jaune is the one that pulls himself together and Ruby eventually breaks down. Like a pressure cooker that eventually explodes due to not having a release.

Or maybe I'm thinking too much over this and M&K only care about Ruby as a static character.

>The nightmare voices she hears and her tendency not to share her thoughts about the bad things make me think something's up with her. Bottling it up maybe?

At this point, I'm convinced the nightmare voices are more magic than trauma. It's the only explanation I can think of for Ruby's mind recreating an entire conversation she didn't hear.

>As her adventure goes on, Ruby is running faster and faster and picks a trick or two about speed
>Phases throgh walls of Schnee mansion to "kidnap" Weiss
>Shrugs off a poison by vibrating so hard there's only harmless proteins
>Learns how to wall run without glyps
>Helps sky pirates of Papa Donna by creating air for their sail
Speedster Ruby would be awesome in general.

>no gun
I see no improvement. Only pedobait.

>watching MLP

>Learns how to vibrate Weiss for lewds.

>Knowing the format of a show means you watch it

>knowing the format of MLP

>At this point, I'm convinced the nightmare voices are more magic than trauma.
Oh god, please no. Let us eventually be free from Pyrrha.

they claimed they had a new choreography guy working on the show but we've yet to see a competent fight scene that doesn't shit all over inertia and gravity.

It's the same format that Steven Universe and Adventure Time have. It's popular these days.

It was pretty much a double fakeout yeah, with the second one making us think it came from Jaune's Scroll, but the first one actually had a few lines from when Pyrrha was speaking to Cinder in her final moments (which Ruby was totally not there for) so at this point my opinion is that its both Magic and Trauma. I mean... with the way Ruby shot the Ghoul with her cold look, makes me think that way... That and the fact that Ruby might have accidentally inhaled Pyrrha's ashes, (which might have had her Aura or some shit I dunno).

But it could go any way really. Fucking magic is weird.
Oh god, since this sorta implies that Pyrrha's Aura is inside Ruby... then that would be some really fucked up Arkos if Lancaster ever happens.