Is fighting foreign wars

really in USA's best interest?

a lot of vets come back with PTSD and depression

me personally think there should be a fighting class who are made for war, like spartans of ancient greeks

most people cant handle it

what do you think /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XjLzPivKp8@frederickisfree
thestar.com/news/world/2012/06/22/us_military_thought_canadian_efforts_fell_short_in_kandahar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>disabled veteran
How did she get disabled? Did she throw a hip getting knocked up so sheb wouldn't have to work?

>disabled
>female air force

rofl

She's a woman.

She doesn't need a reason.

>I am a disabled veteran
Wait
>I am not a veteran of a foreign war! I once worked a clerical job in the army and fabricated a medical sob story so I could leech off the government teet as long as I can

Fixed

Sleep apnea.

Wonder how many dicks this bitch took on her tour?

My guess is 76

What is it with you guys and the whole OUR TROOPS/THE TROOPS thing? I'm not trolling just genuinely curious because America seems to glorify and mention their military so much more than any other country I've been to

>me personally think there should be a fighting class who are made for war, like spartans of ancient greeks

no more women or weaklings then

PTSD from gang rape

basically yea

...oh for fuck sake

Sorry Ahmed, in freedomland some of us still like to thank people that are willing to defend us..

if a man posed like that he'd be called a pedo

No it's not in our best interest. We should focus on the Western Hemisphere and let the old world kill itself slowly, just like the founding fathers intended.

She's female, so she was in some POG role.

Only combat arms can tout their military career as actually meaning something.

I'm going to strangle this woman

no you're not, you fat virgin manchild

How is it that even wimyn who go into military are retarded?
Is it because they went into military or because they're wimyn?

>fat
No
>virgin
No
>manchild
Highly probable

Also her ptsd comes from chem trails according to all the vets calling her a cunt

sorry, I forgot they also make you think they're protecting your freedoms

make sure to sing your special song and pledge your allegiance every day so everyone knows how free you are

Ignore this guy because he's clearly autisticBut the answer is because how shit they treated their vets from Vietnam during the hippie revolution and now they are desperately trying to overcompensate. As the troops came back from war hippies would come to the airports and throw piss bottles and spit at them whilst calling them baby killers and shot like that.

Its not an insult before an American spergs out at me, it's the actual truth.

>invade a foreign country
>kill people left and right
>shit is depressing, poor me

> disabled veteran

Probably burned herself making coffee

Better answer, thanks.

>kill people left and right

she never saw a combat and probably never left the base

Support the troops is code for blindly support any war for the Jews. I wish they would get out of all offensive wars and let iran and Israel duke it out

Speaks the truth. Vietnam vets got shafted.
My old college professor told me the story of how he got off the plane from Vietnam and had to dump his clothes in the bathroom so he wouldn't be assaulted leaving the airport.

Just in case you think I'm kidding about her bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=_XjLzPivKp8@frederickisfree

You can bet it's not something maiming or physical otherwise it'd be front and center in the picture.

PTSD is a """"disorder"""" exclusive to betas and women. It should not be taken seriously.

Every American Man is supposed to be a fighting man...

The militia is all able bodied men... Somewhere along the line we fell for the civilian meme.

>be me
>be mureen of untied status marin crops
>femal counterpart gets sep'd for hip problems two years early
>she becomes power lifter
>i stay in like a good goy working long ass hours
>generally shitty health from work stress
>get out as a complete wreck more or less
>VA too bothersome to give a fuck
>doing my trade i learned with far less hours
Haven't been happy in years.

Prolly 10 officer dicks
And 10 nigger dicks

Her "deployments" were probably less dangerous than living in your country. Not being a dick but she would probably feel more comfortable being on a US base than slav land.

Assuming your not using a proxy

Why are women allowed in the military? Wouldn't it be a distraction for the regular soldiers?

>a lot of vets come back with PTSD and depression
Is it real or they just claim it to gain some kind of benefits?

I mean, most generations used to fight in wars. If everyone came back depressed their countries would not endure

>CHEMTRAILS

what is this new maymay ?

It is(((cultural marxism))) at work. It was literally fucking hell working with them. Don't ever fall for the "oh well they can just do non-combat jobs" meme

I think we should force Canada to do all the fighting for us. Through the clever cunning and manipulation of our agent based Trudeau.

wed probably do a better job no offense

Trump voter ITT.

>American reluctance to confront Canada over its weak military hold in the Taliban heartland of Kandahar province was among the costlier blunders of the war in Afghanistan, a new book alleges.

>thestar.com/news/world/2012/06/22/us_military_thought_canadian_efforts_fell_short_in_kandahar.html

We owned you without even having to fight. Based Trudeau just danced around with some fags, wiped his hair from his brow, and you guys were finished.

Crazy people user, that's all you need to know

Fellow motivator here. Officer side though.

Yea life on the civilian side feels luxurious no matter what you do after.

Thanks sergeant, please tell me in all your air force E-5 wisdom, the finer points of foreign policy. Unless youre the sergeant major of the marine corps or an 0-6 or above, nobody cares what your ideas on the military are.

>air force
She's never stood for anything to begin with.

>me personally think there should be a fighting class who are made for war, like spartans of ancient greeks

Merit works better than having a caste system of levied soldiers, which the Greeks never did by the way.

Most people in the military are there through family. The only problem is the military lets people in who aren't commited or aren't capable.

Underrated. Don't worry, user. 68w here, I got the joke.

I think we should stop worrying about shitskins and kikes.

Also all of this rules of engagement bullshit.

All countries with certain relevancy glorified their armed forces.

British used to worship their navy. "Rule the waves".
Japanese revered their army. "Enrich the Country, Strengthen the Armed forces".
Prussian, and Germany by extension, basically born as a military order that become a state.

A strong and especially respected army means safety, while a hated and weak army means danger, a pray to more powerfull nations

Guarantee you she used her GI Bill, though. probably collects from the VA, too.

Yes and yes. Don't look through her Twitter, it only filled me with rage and sadness

What a stupid traitorous cunt.