youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>have stutter
>go out to restaurant
>waiter asks what I'd like to drink
>"Just some w-w-wa-w-w"
>waiter starts laughing
>"Water is fine..."
It happens a lot. My speech pathologist from middle school said it was because the stutter makes people uncomfortable and they deal with it by stress laughing.

I don't care. I still want to kill every shitty faggot who does that. And myself sometimes.

Ha ha!

I don't care if you laugh. If you're here you're just as damaged as I am.

______________If not more.______________

H-haaa...

Oh, so he can actually talk?

clearly not

In some of the very early installments of the comic he spoke, I think this muteness/stutter embarrassment thing was an acquired character trait.

Aw, user. :( I still think you're cute.

My boyfriend has a stutter as well. My friends used to poke fun at it before we started dating, but I had to essentially stop them so he could feel comfortable with hanging out with us. I- I told him his stutter was cute and it made him happy, haha...

He's actually a server too.

>"Hi, my name is user, and I'll b-buh-b-b-- Sorry, words-- be your waiter today."

>I think your stutter is cute
It's not cute. It's a cold hand that comes up from my gut and squeezes the air out of my lungs.

I got issues. Thanks though.

user! I said /you're/ cute.
You silly goose.

He did early on in short instances.
Anyone else notice that Brian is wearing a camp shirt in his flashbacks?

>you are a b-bi-bi-b... big guy

>Brian's nose is normal in the past.
Shit, guess he must have broken it at some point.

He doesn't have a shirt it's a black hoodie. I think in Seventeen flash back they showed him discovering the camo. I think he's a run away.
Shit suck man. You need to try and lighten up man it's fine. Stuttering not the worse problem in the world dog.

>the stutter makes people uncomfortable and they deal with it by stress laughing.

yeah no they were laughing because you sounded retarded

Could this teacher be the first adult who isn't an asshole?

Brian's started to pull his knife on Malachy for lesser shit than this. There some reason he hasn't sliced through that homemade net and the kids who made it?

>Stuttering not the worse problem in the world dog
You have me at a disadvantage. I don't know enough about your problems to belittle them.

It's whatever. I know it's not the worst thing in the world. That would be cluster headaches. If I woke up tomorrow with cluster headaches, THEN I'd just kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8

He and Malachi have a pretty ok relationship. Brian just tends to avoid violent situations.