Is this country well known for literally ANYTHING aside from giving birth to a genocidal tyrant?

Is this country well known for literally ANYTHING aside from giving birth to a genocidal tyrant?

Attached: Georgia.png (1000x725, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VV9qPe74Xw
en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Caucasus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>name similar to a particular american state
>2008 invasion from russia

Why are Abkhazia and South Ossetia dangerous? Is there still fighting going on there? I thought Georgia basically lost the wars?
I know the Pankisi Gorge is basically a Chechen exclave.

georgia is more relevant than australia

Attached: 56564645.png (568x508, 26K)

No legal states there. Places looks abandoned and people always try to cheat you.

Georgian wine.
its fruity and yellow
they put the branches in with the grapes, not just the grapes
youtube.com/watch?v=_VV9qPe74Xw

They have good cuisine.

They were actually KANGZ. Georgia was one of the richest countries in the world and had a bigger population than Germany during it's golden age.

Borjomi drink water
Good wine traditions
Good cuisine
Many soviet movies were filmed in Georgia

proofs?

For wewuzing as Europeans

their food is delicious

Hes right

Argonauts shiped here for Golden Fleece, if you fuckers have a clue about ancient greece mythology

good posts

Attached: khachapuri-tourism-board.jpg (1500x1125, 359K)

Is any place in the Caucasus good for holiday?

Catherine of Georgia

I visited the Caucasian republics. They are cheap and safe for Western tourists.

> people power rankings
1. Georgians
2. Russians
3. Armenians
---- power gap ----
9001. Az*ri scum of the Earth

> women power rankings
1. Russians
2. Azeris
---- power gap ----
3. Georgians
4. Armenians

> food power rankings
1. Georgian
2. Russian, Armenian and Azeri - not as good as Georgian but still good

Also the nightclubs in Tbilisi are pure cyberpunk.

thankyou Spanish bro, you are very helpful. there will be one less british tourist in spain this summer

Attached: ce16ab1b1a4af2f81f9cfa269e0009cc8ae909ab_hq.gif (439x281, 72K)

Borjomi, you retard

>en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Caucasus
its all good just avoid disputed regions

>>name similar to a particular american state
I am sorry to disappoint you, but it's the other way around

Why are women and people seperate?

Just make sure to learn a few basic Russian phrases - numbers, greetings etc. Armenians and Georgians understand English, Azeris don't or pretend they don't, but everybody knows Russian in the three republics. Saying "dvienadsat" instead of "twelve" saved me some money. Azeri "people" are loaded thanks to oilshekels, but they still have the mentality of the ancient camel seller. They will try to scam you every time, and I really mean EVERY TIME. They will try to scam you in restaurants, in taxis, in shops, even in a PHARMACY. Even if it's a ridiculously small amount of money like 0.15€, they will try. I live in a country where tourists are scammed left and right, so I know all the moves, but when you call them out, the bastards don't apologise and correct the mistake, Azeris insist on getting that little extra. They also hate it when you pay by card (because it's reflected in the bank transaction => taxes), which is not a problem in Georgia and Armenia.
If you don't have the time, simply don't go to Azerbaijan. Cunts.

they have some egg pastry thing that's good

There was that incident a couple weeks ago where a skilift was throwing people around

Watered down version of *rmenia
Armenia are the original Jews

What did you think of Armenia? I thought it was interesting in a sort of post soviet kind of Iranian way but the environment was so bleak and depressing it made me want to die

it's well known here

Attached: tochinoshin.jpg (500x544, 69K)

that's from the state Georgia you baboon

not so fast, burger pig,
he is really from Georgia

Attached: 88-1.jpg (700x1365, 246K)

I liked Armenia much more than I thought. After what they had gone through in the 90s, I expected a dystopian wasteland with gray Soviet skyscrapers, crippled war veterans begging for bread and alcoholics everywhere. What I got was one of the cleanest European capitals, no beggars, a lovely nightlife and better roads than Romania.

Having a bottle of Borjomi right now.

Interesting, I thought that yerevan didn't compare to Tbilisi at all, and I thought it was dirty, but maybe it was just the season. Nightlife was great in both countries though, I was in Armenia for the Iranian new year, they all came over in order to get drunk, very funny

David the builder

Attached: 1493450276886.png (1028x580, 62K)

That fucking cut is stealing American culture

Please execute him

If Nic Cage And John Travolta had a son.

>Armenia
>Europe

Spanish education lol

Attached: 4274A3A5-91B8-4382-831B-0D65D28620B2.png (1026x1024, 370K)

Cheap to live & friendly people

Fuck you our food is the best

t.urkey minor

Attached: Turkposting.png (1120x829, 305K)

>The government is a kleptocracy run by the Aliyev family and their allies. While the opposition is often sacked or imprisoned, it is not as severely authoritarian compared to Turkmenistan, Iran or the Russian Caucasus.
From Wikitravel.

t.esti major