APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Sup Forums literally ever right?

Why is Sup Forums so retarded? Is there any other board that embarrasses itselves as hard and frequently as Sup Forums?

WTF it must be at least as good as Annabelle Creation.

What does Armond think?

>must be at least as good as a massive financial and (for a horror movie) critical success
yeah I'd guess so

aaahahhahahahahaha you faggots thought it was gonna suck

Look at the average rating its already 8/10. It will further probably drop to 7 or 6.
Fuck off.

S E E T H I N G

Looking forward to shitposting on social media with the child-orgy pages, as well as "This is clearly a ripoff a Stranger Things".

Admit defeat. Accept the CLOWN KINO

t. drumpfkin

I guess mom really did float.........

What leads you to believe it will go down besides some kind of weird mental gymnastics/anecdotal evidence?

>i-i-it'll drop g-guys!
*breathes in*

Even if it does drop, and theres a big chance it will since it's horror, this will break records like never before seen in horror flicks.

Sup Forums is always wrong

The shills are real.
How many shekels do you get paid?

Not seeing it because it doesn't have this

>mfw virgins try to talk up a plebe flick

>p-people like something I don't, they must be shills!

We get paid in horrorkino, generously so

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And behold the board
That was always wrong
And rejoice in their dull memes
Like Pickle Rick's wife's son
If your capeshit is worth a-shillin'
Then you'll better start to shitpost
For the times they are a-changin'.

Normal people don't shitpost multiple threads about same thing on a Mongolian Basket Weaving forum.

Who said we were normal?

We all got down with the sickness, why don't you?

Normal people don't shitpost about how bad a trailer looks for months. Normal people do make fun of those retards when they get BTFO, like in this case

The same thing happened with the new Annabelle movie. Then the ratings dropped suddenly. I predict the same thing for this one.

I will never get to experience this master piece because the author has banned me from seeing it.

Its probably shit anyway

GO FLOAT YOURSELF

how long is the movie? I remembered the original one was long as fuck and a total borefest

2 hours 15 mins.

No. Sup Forums is an echo chamber where antisocial autists try and tell you what normal people are into. How could we ever be right?

h8ers gunna h8

>Wonder Woman is gonna flop guys

Is what I bet you also said a few months ago

well,the original wasn't a movie. It was a tv miniseries that spanned 2 days

The films going to rake in the cash and Sup Forums will be mad as fuck.

They're splitting it into two

He's so fucking cute, Sup Forums

I-I'm not supposed to want to fuck the murder clown

I look forward to seeing her in future movies

is there a longer version of this? source video?

>MA15+
>only restricted to audiences 15 years and older
>not R18+
>not restricted to adults 18 years and older
>not filled with high impact violence and blood and gore
>not featuring the gangbang
>not featuring some of the more lurid themes that Stephen King's novels feature

It is SHIT.

if anything, you're gonna get vore'd.

I saw an early screening. It's pretty great. Definitely my favorite horror movie of the past few years.

Only thing I didn't like was the Georgie scene where It changes the line to

>And when you're down here with me, you'll POP TOO!

But aside from that I think the director tried to be as faithful to the book as possible.

Post proof faggot.

allegedly it has none of the cosmic/interdimensional elements of the book. guess that means no creature at the end?

Is there gonna be a drider in the second one?

This is a lie. I've seen multiple reviews stating the spider like appendages that spring from IT

How the FUCK is any girl allowed to look this perfect?

It should violate the fundamental laws of fucking physics.

it's a miracle

but it's still a clown? just with spider legs?

No dumbass, it's not a clown. It's a shapeshifting entity from another dimension. A cosmic eldritch horror.

>kinocheck
Pottery

anyone who gives a negative review after the consensus has been mostly positive is just playing the devil's advocate to be a faggot.

i mean in the movie is it going to appear as a clown with spider legs or something else. dumbass

This is the first waifufaggotry I'm ok with. Sure it'll get old quick but that shot in the water holy fuck

>pg-13

No thanks

>stutter posting in 2k17

It appears as many things. It's favorite form is the clown. Read the book and get informed, watch interviews with the director before basing your facts off hearsay. Christ.

It's R-Rated

>I predict the same thing for this one.
And since we know you fags are ALWAYS wrong, we can confirm IT as kino right now

It's rated R

Yeah you keep telling yourself that pedophile

what facts? i asked questions. i know what it is in the book. i'm asking if the move is faithful or different

>APOLOGIZE
I was looking forward to it tho. I don't recall seeing much negativity on Sup Forums/ either

R-Rated you dumbass

>It's R-Rated trust me!
Fuck off shills I'm not watching PG-13 movie!

Are you pretending to be retarded or?

Tragic, this user can't read and google things for himself. Sad!

Why are redheads so superior to every other girl?

>It's really R-Rated! JUST GIVE ME YOUR MONEY ALREADY GOYIM STEPHEN KING NEEDS YOUR MONEY TO WRITE ANOTHER TERRIBLE NOVEL COME ON GOYIM WE NEED TO MAKE MORE MOVIES HOLLYWOOD IS DYING
I'm not paying you a cent, fuck off

Are you okay?

Ok, she's deffo another hollyweird tranny yeah?

I think you're too stupid for google so I did the work for you.
>imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
>Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)
>Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language
Now fuck off back to r*ddit asap

since the other guy is being a fag i'll just tell you

part 1 with the kids has no dryder parts. there are hints about IT coming to earth from space but nothing obvious. part 2 is gonna be the part with the huge spider. overall the movie is very faithful to the original book

>G-go b-back to r-reddit! I just made up imaginary link and bunch of buzzwords! Watch my flick please!

Get help, holy shit

Take your meds, Jack. No one's trying to make you buy anything.

Friendly reminder that Annabele creation started out with 100% too, then it dropped to what? 67?

wow shills are on the roll today there's whole New Line Cinema shilling division

>this buttpain

>mental gymnastics
>anecdotal evidence

It must be hard to live in a world where everyone who doesn't like what you like is automatically wrong. especially over arbitrary things.

Sorry, not an argument

so it's just a creepy clown in this one?

>horrorkino
No such thing

What's up Seth? I don't see through your lies so you resort to emotional arguments? Fuck off shill! I am not watching your FLICK!

for the last time NO.

They're doing this on purpose surely

Dude, come on. You don't want them to lock you in the Room again, do you? Just take the meds so we can all have peace.

she gets blacked

>0.02 USD has been deposited to your New Line Cinema theatre tickets fund

>It's pretty great
:)

NOTHING gets rated R anymore in Aus, faggot. Except videogames lul

>imaginary link
Are you unironically mentally challenged? Not memeing, do you have a trisomy or something?

Nice Photoshop, holy shit, shills are putting extra work to their shilling today.

the marketing of this movie is HUEG
paid reviewers are first

>this entire thread

no

"I'm the fire starter!"