Let's have a thread about NPR hosts. What they look like and all of their bio information

We all know NPR is a fake news editorial station, a portion of which we are forced to pay for. The hosts there are so full of shit.

I listen to it from time to time while I'm driving purely as an academic measure.

Have you ever wondered what they really look like? I honestly think these people are able to fly under the radar in an amazing way. It's like when they talk something about what they are saying wants to make us block out their name and who they are. But why are they like that? And who are they? A picture is worth a thousand words.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/220/transcript
youtube.com/watch?v=BfRcCn_eeCU
thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority
nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

monitoring this thread the majority of NPR is anti-white, anti american faggotry

car talk is cool though

My hardcore lefty friend who supports Bernie likes NPR so it must be shit.
How can any institution which recieves funding from the government be considered non biased? of course they are going to advocate for bigger government, and expanded programs, because their livelihood depends on it. same thing with public schools.

>not listening to Michael savage on the way home

This is Audie Cornish. She was born in 1979, she is 3 years older than me. She is currently one of the hosts of "All things considered".

I am reading through her wikipedia page: I will point out things that stand out:

Graduated from universtiy of Massachussets amherst in 2001. she was an intern for NPR.. She shared the 2005 first prize in the national awards for education writing, for a study on the "achievement gap between races".

Also, she is a member of the national association of Black Journalists.. That is just stupid. Can you imagine if we had a group called the National association of white journalists? also the thing with NPR is that they don't know what Journalism is, they literally think the word journalism means Editorialism. Why would you need a group just for so called "Black Journalists" NPR is just a propoganda machine..

It notes that she got her position on all things considered because a previous host had to leave the program in 2012 because her husband accepted a position in the Obama re-election campaign.

Terry Gross - Host of Fresh Air

This is Ari Shapiro,

he is 37 years old. He lives in Portland. Portland.

in 2004 he was married, to a dude. His husbands name is Michael.

He previously served as white house correspondent for NPR. He is currently NPR's international correspendent. he hosts NPR's flagship drive-time program "All Things Considered" so this is definitely one of the faggots i've been hearing editoriliazing shit making things marxist.

Okay now it is saying that he is a Jew. Rather it is saying "his family is jewish".. he's a fuckin gay jew. Okay. It says that he graduated "Magna Cum Laude"(I don't know what that means probably some gay shit that they make you do at marxist indoctrination camps) he has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Also he is a member of the secret society called "Scroll and Key secret society" thats probably the gay version of eyes wide shut.

Oh also, the Man that he married in san francisco is named Michael Gottlieb and he is a Lawyer who joined the White House Counsel's office in 2013. Ari Shapiro, fake journalist is literally in bed with the white house.

I like npr

so jews, niggers and gay faggots giving out niggers, jews and gay faggots opinions...npr is NOT bias you are just listening to them wrong

There are a lot of Jews at NPR.

were click and clack jews? pls god no

>We all know NPR is a fake news editorial station

This could not be further from the truth. NPR is one of the finest and fairest sources of news and current affairs content around (if not perhaps the finest).

Lol I listen both to NPR and the local conservative radio and try to glean the morsels of truth between the two.. seeing what all of these people on NPR really look like has made me laugh

Apparently the male hosts have testosterone levels equivalent to prepubescent boys.
Pic unrelated

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/220/transcript

so i'm listening mostly to the jewish side of news so whats the problem...should I be listening to more black or gay faggot view on news

Audie Cornish is the shit. She is incredibly smart and a great interviewer. What more could you want?

The car talk guys?

National Propaganda Radio is shit. Fucking bluepill rubbish. A couple faggots from Ohio State University Athens got a grant to develope a program that converted DNA letters to musical notes. NPR ran a story about how everyone has a song.

For an hour they had these students in the studio with a laptop plugged into a midi keyboard that played 4 note staccato 4 sequences. The host praised them like they'd discovered life of Mars.

ADCBBDCADBCABDCBCDBCBBDBABCBABCBDBABCBDBCBDBABCBDBCBBDBBABABABDB

i use to believe this but of late they are very one sided. Bernie got no love, trump is the devil and hilliary can do not wrong

yeah... the tappet brothers. ray and tom magliozzi (however it is spelled). i always heard them on the npr station.

I love her show.

This is Robert Seagle. He is 69 years old. He is a host of "All Things Considered"

Born in New York City, his Maternal Grandfather claimed to descend from Rabbinical Scholar Mordechai Yoffe.. wow.. impressive..?? So he is, once again.. a fuckin jew. So far everybody i've randomly looked up is either nigger or jew. Audie not nigger becuase she's black she's nigger becuase she's in a "black JOURNALIST" club which translates to "I'm a Nigger".

OKay, Siegel has identified on-air as Jewish.

Siegel is married to a federal beurocrat lady, some lady named Jane Siegel who works for the United States Department of Commerce. I will have to research how commy that agency is. He has a daughter who is a musician, for now. fuckin yuppies.

He won a journalism award from columbia university in 2010, colombia.. they're name seems to have a commie ring to it, isn't that where Obama went? It looks like he worked at the college for a while after he graduated.

Thats really all it says about him.

>Car Talk
Absolutely based, a cornerstone of American radio the likes of which will never be seen again.

Despite its often liberal slant I think Prairie Home Companion was pretty comfy and decent, too.

Nah, they're Italian.

Yeah, I work from home so have it on like 24 hours a day. This is just not true. They report accurately on what is going on with the candidates, their backgrounds, what they say and do etc. Like everyone else they also have shows that have editorial content. Like it or not, Trump actually is beyond the pale, and you aren't going to be able to find many respectable and intelligent people who can defend his views. There was a very long, charitable interview with Ben Carson this weekend where he defended Trump at length, so you do hear it from time to time. And there is just not much coverage at all of Hillary, because she isn't doing that much worth covering...although I have heard several pieces on the Clinton Foundation, and none were very positive.

I listen to NPR every time I'm in the car and I never knew Audie Cornish was black. She never makes a point to tell people unlike Joshua Johnson.

All of their programs are in depth and informative. My favorite is On point with tom ashbrook

Jesus fucking christ dude, you don't know what the department of commerce is, and you don't know what Columbia University is. What the fuck makes you think you have anything worth saying about politics at all? How fucking retarded are you?

They want people to know and think about and remember them lol

OP is an NPR shill fishing for dumb redneck responses. Steve Inskeep?
Pretends to not know how to spell bureaucrat, pretends to not know magna cum laude, pretends to not know Columbia. Painting it a little thick now, Steve.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfRcCn_eeCU

Thats why i love public radio. They'll cover all sides and present strong evidence.

Every single fucking segment that accepts called gets a call from Portland, OR. It's insane.

The scroll and key is a third party honor roll, you ignorant faggot

Ari Shapiro is a globalist shill

lol hey do Diane Rehm and Garrison Keillor

well... now he knows that CarTalk was a show for nazis.

Garrison Keillor gives me the creeps. definitely made for radio.

They used to be, but the past 2 years have been pure propaganda. Tom Ashbrook is the only objective dude left on the network.

When Steve Innskeep gets mad, his voice raises in pitch like a girl.

No, there has been no change in editorial stance or viewpoint. Why do you think this?

>Not liking Car Talk.

Are those AKG headphones?

>Tfw I only listen to NPR for jazz nights on Friday night

That pic is the car talk dudes, the dude on the left died last year. Car talk is the only decent prog.

Prairie Home Companion and wait wait don't tell me are jewish propaganda shows

This motherfucker is my favorite demented frog-faced writer on the planet.

His accounts of middle-america shaped my perception of this country. Taught me all about the midwest and got me interested in traditional and folk music. It's also genuinely sweet and calming.

I'm gonna miss this guy. Thile won't be able to fill his shoes.

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority

Eating there own to make a story. Its prrdy gud tbqh senpai.

>Prairie Home Companion
>Show that celebrates midwest white christian culture and old European music
>Jewish Propaganda

What the fuck even is this shit? Are you like actually retarded, or just taking the piss?

Both of those shows are pure trash. The news reporting is some of the best around.

>it will never be 2006 again
>you will never fly around nagrand for 20 hours straight mindlessly mining adamantite while listening to 'this american life' with all your e-friends in ventrilo ever again

I just want to go back
I was so happy back then

NPR / public radio is one of the very few non-degenerate broadcast media I enjoy. You fags can fuck right off.

He's a cousin fucker. And a liberal shithead. And his shows are all the same time after time after time. I liked it as a kid but that shit got boring. How many ketchup commercials or rhubarb pie skits can you have anyway. Think up something new please. Fuck powder milk biscuits in the ass.

All Things Considered is a good news roundup.

All their editorial programs are pure lefty bullshit.

The woman had multiple throat cancer operations, she can sound like whatever she wants.

Cousin fucking is a great American tradition.

NPR is the soft, gentle mouth of propaganda that no middle class SWPL status signaler can ever do without.

This is Kelly McEvers. She is a current co-host of All Things Considered. She used to be an international correspondent for NPR. It doesnt' say how old she is but it looks like her journalism career started in around 1997 so i'd put her at rougly 45 years old. It looks like she covered some interesting international shit for a while. cambodia for BBC, indonesia, malasia, singapore after 9/11. freelance journalist. covered former soviet union from 2004-2006. Theres nothing really juicy in her career section. She just went around the world being a journalist. I can't sense any biases or bullshit.

yeah. I got nothing on her. she is married to a guy who is also a writer and a reporter. she also has a child.

This might be the most normal person at NPR. Unless something is being hidden...

she retweeted "Hillary has now done more than any other US leader to defend tranditional conservatism and the pre-Trump GOP from the alt-Right takeover..

hmmmmm. I wonder who her husband is I have to check if she's a nigger lover., wait if she was a nigger lover she wouldn't still be married..

okay I googled her husband, he has got to be a jew! pic coming. Also, I noticed that his name being Nathan Deuel means that she didn't take his last name, like a fuckin NPR host.. (feminism)

It's not from throat cancer, she has a neurological condition that causes spasms in her vocal chords.

>Cousin fucking is a great American tradition.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

>doesnt know what magna cum laude is
underage detected, finish high school before you post here

Did Guy Noir piss in your cornflakes or something? Lighten up, guy, it's good, fun programming for the whole family. You probably just grew to dislike it as a youthful act of rebellion.

Yeah, I googled that right after I posted.

jesus christ, dude lol Magna Cum Laude (literally "highest honors" or some such) just means that his GPA was super high or perfect. do 3 seconds of googling before saying super stupid shit

They sound pretty Jewish.

NPR is our RT

Quick guys I need a very politically correct version of 'Illegal Immigrant'!

This is Nathan Deuel. He is NPR host Kelly McEver's husband. I can't find very much actual information about him, I would have to actually read the stuff he's written to know. But he looks like a little Jewish goober doesn't he? Props to her and him actually for getting married to each other and having a kid. I would be interested to read his work to know what hte person she is married to believes.
here is some info:
Nathan Deuel holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of Tampa and a B.A. in Literatures in English from Brown University. He attended Deep Springs College, where he was a visiting professor in 2013, teaching courses in creative nonfiction and fiction writing. A lecturer at UCLA’s Writing Programs since 2014, Deuel teaches the so-called “personal essay,” emphasizing the power and idea of “creative nonfiction” as a way to develop student writing that is as clear, relevant, and engaging as possible. Author of Friday Was the Bomb: Five Years in the Middle East, which was named an Amazon Best Book of the Month, Deuel has written essays, short fiction, and criticism for publications such as The New York Times Magazine, GQ, Harper’s, The New Republic, and The Paris Review, among others. He is also a frequent contributor to The Los Angeles Times and is a contributing editor for Los Angeles Review of Books. Previously, he was an editor at Rolling Stone and The Village Voice. He lives in Venice with his wife, NPR’s Kelly McEvers, and their young daughter.

Fuck off.

A Prairie Home Companion is an excellent show, perhaps the only redeeming feature of public radio.

I grew up listening to it, and while it is kind of lefty, it's not overly political.

The show pokes gentle fun at Midwestern (especially Norwegian) stereotypes but not in a demeaning way.

Being from Minnesota, and of Norwegian ancestry, I connect with the show culturally in a way an inbred redneck like yourself never could.

They've obviously never listened to the show, user.

god damn. total numale

I like afwavia quist arcton. She got raped and nearly killed by the sand nigger police when covering the Egyptian demonstrations. She's got balls of steel cuz she keeps at it.

You mean a great Jewish tradition, you Hebe piece of shit.

nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?src=me&ref=general&_r=0

No government run radio?

>always thought Diane sounded like an old feeble woman because she's ancient
>actually has a condition that makes her sound like a old feeble woman, despite being an old and possible feeble woman

I remember NPR made a slight effort during Bush's second term to shake their (perceived) liberal bias. But I haven't listened to it in a long time. I think the local station putting Latino USA on during my early morning weekend drive did it for me.

Forgot about that coziness.

Did you hear on point yesterday? They talked about trigger warnings and safe spaces. Tom ashbrook is a smug cunt but he was out so i listened. It was interesting but they didnt have anyone, including callers, that took the position that trigger warnings are worthy of nothing but ridicule. That is pretty dangerous and it gives the impression that they are defensible and reasonable.

Decent show overall though.

Jew detected

I think less than 5 percent of their funding comes from the government. (I personally donate 50 dollars a month.)

I don't know what you guys are talking about, praising this bullshit. These guys pretend to be journalist yet instead of actually telling us what people they don't like say, they use adjectives to describe to us what the people said. I heard example after example of it yesterday when I was driving a lot and listening to it in the car. "Trump made disparaging remarks" oookay what were his remarks? oh.. you're not going to tell us. I think the people on here forgot basic journalism that they teach at junior colleges. They are objectively editorilists.

why can't interviewers ever just pull up a clip like this, play it, then play a clip of the guest at a later date making conflicting statements and just asking:
"Explain."

He didn't say he doesn't know what Columbia is, nor did he say that he doesn't know what the Department of Commerce is.

He said that Obama went to Columbia, and that he doesn't know the inner working of the Department of Commerce or their policies when he worked there, and I bet that you don't, either, for that matter.

Go fuck yourself, you're being a dick over something that's not fair to be a dick to somebody over.

It's good, but tomorrow try counting the irrelevant social justice pieces.
>gay rights
>trans anything
>women issues
>minority problems

Not really. They still cover Trump in the most negative way they can, are often positive about Hillary, sometimes less so. Not as bad as CNN has been, but pretty bad.

Also, their refugee shilling is fucking driving me insane. They had an anti-Brexit tone as well.

yeah, he doesn't know what either is.

And he thinks the fucking DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE might be "commy"? This kid is absolutely fucking retarded. Also has no idea what magna/summa cum laude is...jesus he is either 14 (and a dumb 14 year old) or too stupid to live.

the worst of them by far

kinda looks like he could be weevs dad. total hebrew.

>listening to that gun grabbing faggot, Michael Savage

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk

DOTR

Thanks for posting this user. I had no idea the guy was a gun grabber. I'm going to go ahead and continue not listening to his show.

Terri Gross is a fucking national treasure.

>Like it or not, Trump actually is beyond the pale,
no he isn't

>you aren't going to be able to find many respectable and intelligent people who can defend his views
mexican president disagrees as of yesterday

Nobody would agree to interviews on their show if they played hardball like thaytall the time.

laksmi shing???? anyone??

They murdered the last bastion of White storytellers when the co-host died.

I remember seeing NPR on that chart linking cfg relations or something, I'm pretty sure if that's true it'll explain why they are so pro-Hillary and other cfg type stuff I guess.

For normies the way they present the news sounds fair, but it isn't. A lot of their unfairness is done by nuance, so they get away with it.

Under report on things that Hillary and those affiliated don't want in the spotlight, and put trump and refugee crisis on blast for most of the day until a non-newsy show goes on.

Lately it's been so pro-hillary. At this point it's almost like they're speaking on her behalf. Almost as if they've been ~activated~ or something. I remember when the campaigns were starting, Hillary was criticized quite a lot, they even noted this one as she did for sexual assault awareness or something. I'm really surprised they've changed so much, that was a pretty funny cast to listen to.

Was that chart reliable?

Also anyone else like Prairie Home Companion? It's a pretty comfy show

Marketplace is pretty good. They run some pretty interesting stories, at least when kai isnt being a total niggerlover.