COnsipracY?

Explain this pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0
youtu.be/7vV9ND1BqDk
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtu.be/FYpIfZl0CrY
imdb.com/name/nm1150228/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
nytimes.com/2006/04/06/nyregion/pieces-of-bone-are-found-on-building-at-911-site.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q
youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE
youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM
youtu.be/8k43_NKYs50
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html?pagewanted=all
youtu.be/JEEOkMW1CYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Search up War is always by deception on youtube. Its redpilled and explains in detail.

gas the kikes, m8
race war innit

DELETE THIS

google "All wars are bankster wars."
redpill yourself

The Federal Government knew about 9/11 and did nothing to justify war. It was not a false flag. Anything else is poppycock.

he's a lucky guy. It's a coincidence.
don't NOT listen to this guy or watch this video. It's a bunch of conspiracy nonsense and we all know the world does not work that way. The system works.

Jews gonna jew

also look up "9/11 the great deception"

someone tell me why thermite was found at ground zero?

it was a controlled demolition.

Explain this

Well it's his towers after all. It's he's property. He can do whatever he wants with it. This is how democracy works.

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Thanks for the memo edgelord. Watch "September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" on youtube and you'll see how silly these theories are.

(((Anonymous)))

That might be the silliest thing I've ever read.

HUH, that really made a vibration in my cranium.

The only people that believe in 9/11 conspiracies are liberals and muslims

Melting iron.

Impossible.

(((Anonymous)))

Jewish lighting!

B-b-bait

That''s structural steel melting, notice the orange color.

Not bait, these conspiracies are good for muslim propaganda, and has been used as such. Believing the US did it distacts from the fact that islamic terrorists flew the planes into the towers in the first place. In addition, it distracts from saudi arabias involvement

That's the fuel.

Don't even try to explain. Wasting your time.

You really don't see how these conspiracies help saudia arabia?
Even after the new released 911 papers?

Wow he must have really been blessed by leprechauns and god or anything in between

You're saying that an hour after the plane hit the South tower and exploded, there was still some fuel left pouring out of the building?

Nope. That's molten steel.

larry was a tool who made fuck all out of 9/11.Watch the video to learn what the big boys made.

youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0

I see you're trying to deflect from Israels' and the Zionist's participation.

I am not so sure about democracy. Maybe the NAP on other people's property.

Leaf ain't worked out the Saudis are the patsies

Also, so many of those conspiracy videos are well made, good music, but portray "experts" that are not actually experts. You ever watch the conspiracies that the towers were actually destroyed by a mini nuke?

Or a laser from space?

>destroyed by a mini nuke?
>Or a laser from space?

>being this unaware of disinformation tactics

Yes, planted disinfo.

Dr. Judy Wood and some Dimitri guy are what the disinfo plants/shills will come in and start throwing around.

This one is mostly newscast footage, with light commentary:
youtu.be/7vV9ND1BqDk

That's the greenpill version. The redpill truth is that it was planned by the CIA/mossad/Saudis from A to Z. The fake phone calls when it was impossible to use cell phones in planes at the time proves it.

>buying into CIA disinfo of hologram/mininukes/aliens designed to scare the suspecting goys away

How do you explain explosives being found in WTC (nanothermite), and debris ejecting MILES away in what was supposed to be a simple gravity drop, or how WTC7 collapse without being hit by a plane? Do some research dumbass.

WATCH THIS

You will walk out with all the FACTS about 911 that the media has been trying to hide.

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

WARNING: There is no going back from this redpill video. You won't roleplay about Zionists and the NWO ever again, because you will be convinced it's real.

The world will look incredibly dark after watching this.

I agree with most of what you say there but debis being ejected miles? Sauce?

I've always wondered if the Naudet brothers, were also Mossad, there to document the event also. They were the only ones to capture the first plane hitting the North tower.

youtu.be/FYpIfZl0CrY

imdb.com/name/nm1150228/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
>Jules Naudet was born on April 26, 1973 in Paris, France as Jules Clément Naudet. He is a director and producer, known for 9/11 (2002), Spymasters: CIA in the Crosshairs (2015) and In God's Name (2007).

nytimes.com/2006/04/06/nyregion/pieces-of-bone-are-found-on-building-at-911-site.html

How were the bone fragments so tiny, how were they scattered so far away?

I watched some documentary where some engineer analysed footage of a multi-tonne segment literally flying away clear from the towers like a mile or so and concluded only tremendous energy could achieve this (explosives). Just look at the footage and compare it to a collapsing house of cards - do cards get ejected meters away? This is the most damning evidence imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6VUpSgx9Q

/thread

>(yes i just /thread'ed my own post)

>How were the bone fragments so tiny, how were they scattered so far away?
this building was not far away. it was directly across the street.

It's a nobrainer that explosives were used just I'd never come across debris ejected 'miles' before. Would very much like sauce on it though.

weight of towers, heavy winds.

Wtf are you trying to say? You stoned?

It's called exothermic welding, also known as exothermic bonding, they use it to weld railway steel, and it was used in the construction of the towers. Do your own actual research and you'll realise how full of shit the conspiracy nuts really are.

Hm the Jew gets lucky and saves himself and his family while the gentiles burn to death and jump from his building and he makes billions in profit from it. What a strange coincidence... m-maybe Hitler was right?

So the minute spheres of thermite that was blown all over Manhattan that day was the dust left over from the construction three decades earlier...

Fuck me, where did all the intelligent anons go to tonight?

If that were truly a progressive collapse, or pancake collapse, the bodies would have been crushed inside the fallen structure.

If explosives were used, those people would have been turned into fragments and been blow out of the structure.

molten steel

if it was fuel it would be combusting and in flames.

it's molten steel. re up on your vegemite

There's no way a space station as advanced as the Death Star was destroyed by a single torpedo. The empire is lying.

that looks like thermite going off

youtu.be/LN9hL_tKRuE

youtu.be/DdJRXuIBheM

I watched something the same and made my sister watch it too, there truly is no going back

What's this nonsense...

Israeli "Art Students" living in the towers before the demolition.

youtu.be/8k43_NKYs50

Was there stop posting these pics please we had nothing to do with it

What are you trying to say there, Jabberwoky?

But it was not thermite. Dr James Milette proved it was not thermite. Also, any studies that were done to prove it was thermite did not follow chain of custody, were not published in a credible scientific journal, and do not show there work and are therefore invalid.

Looks like they're studying... the building

Maybe some of them were wiring the building?

Gelatin is a name used for blasting gel.

There are two credible theories. Ones is that it is aluminum from the plane pushed into the corner of the building and melted by the fires and the other is that it is sparks from an electrical arc.

All of the notes posted were made by them?

Yes:
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html

How does one know this is not made up as well?

Tay Trips

The only thing that that mystifies me about 9/11 is the fact that every single government agency (full of very smart, well paid people with nearly unlimited resources) completely dropped the ball.

What the hell do you NSA/CIA/whatever guys do all day anyway?

I'm uh, not making threats or anything just thinking out loud

Aluminum does not give of infrared radiation when heated to melting temperatures. No alloy that I know of, anyways. Source: welder

You're saying the NYTimes article is made up also?

nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html?pagewanted=all

You're assuming no one benefited from this, many plans were allowed to (((hatch))) as a direct result of this event.

I'm not throwing shit at you, the first two pics are particularly chilling and I believe 9/11 was made up. I just want to have my facts straight.

>credible

Aluminum doesn't glow orange when molten, because it melts at a lower temperature than steel.

Skip to 2:35 to see molten aluminum poured:
youtu.be/JEEOkMW1CYI

The original lease was going to end.
First someone else wants it but then backs off.
Then Larry goes for it and gets it.
So what?

You are wise to question, I wouldn't recommend ever stopping.

Israel knew the attack was coming but they didn't tell the US and tried to stop it by placing commandos and different planes.

What do you mean, "every single government agency...dropped the ball"?

The operation went off almost perfectly.

The only exception was the aircraft meant to represent Flight 93 didn't reach WTC7 so the building was demolished without the distraction of a shiny thing.

Your mystification seems to stem from some false premises:
1) The government works for the people
2) People in large, rigid bureaucracies are free thinking
3) Any free thinkers have the option of acting on their own
4) See 1)

"Let's you and him fight."

The WTC complex had never been leased to anyone by the NY-NJ Port Authority, prior to this.

Larry Silverstein invested $120 million, months later he was a billionaire. I don't believe in coincidence theories.