> dance around new season being shit
> says Norm started reading comments
> says this explains the new season

don't care if you believe really

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh7ZL3twAcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let him know to zoom that shit out no one wants to see his Black heads

Why would you fraternize with a known Holocaust denier?

He looks a lot healthier in the newest episode.

>it's a Caitlyn Jenner episode
don't know if I should watch this

Is the new season really shit? Love norm but haven't seen the show at all. Where should I start?

> says Norm started reading comments

Robin Williams as a guest confirmed?

The new season is great. It peaked at the premier though because him and Letterman obviously have great chemistry.

Who wouldnt though?
>Where should I start?
First episode with Super Dave, this season is hit and miss and likely an attempt to get a "proper" show on a major network. Although it could be this JASH bullshit fucking with the show behind the scenes.

is this Jenner episode purely to fuck with the fans? Norm seems like hes faking interest when ive never seen him act that way, unless its for a sponsorship

Norm really wants a talk show

remember when norm was a comedian and not a spergy soft spoken old man with an obsession with death and morality

To be fair, most genuine comedians are probably obsessed with death and morality.

Hes been a comedian his whole life, nothing wrong with letting him have some proper conversations with people. He asks decent questions too and lets the guest talk most of the time without a fucking laugh track tier audience interrupting every time someone says a funny

he was always obsessed with death and morality

the reason anyone who isnt an autist watch a comedian interview people is for comedy

i can get a spergy autist to wax philosophical about morality any time, i dont need a comedian for that, its actually diametrically opposed to what a comedian is supposed to bring

hes sperging out trying to prove hes smart, we get it norm, youre not stupid, but we werent concerned with your intelligence

>unless its for a sponsorship
did you happen to notice that he was constantly talking about the book showing it to the camera. and how jenner was avoiding a few things, and instead sad "it's in the book". also jenner is probably filthy rich, this entire hour was just to shill the book.

The reason the season isn't that funny is because Norm isn't that funny. He's amusing in small doses and that's it. It's hipsters that have likened him to some kind of comedic god-king.

>hes sperging out trying to prove hes smart
are you sure you didn't mix up norm with joe rogan?

this ought to be your moment of anagnorisis when you realise you were the sperg pseud the whole time

Did anyone else notice that Jenner seemed to think he was quite attractive as a lady?

It's still funnier than any other comedian podcast

yeah im the sperg because i want comedy to be comedy

go suck someone elses nuts more. norm can make what he makes, hes not immune to criticism

Caitlyn would make a pretty good joker

It's boring. I can listen to an MMA announcer hock chimpanzee barbells for longer.

Hes very very witty and hes got great jokes. The wit should come through in the interviews but lately hes instead gone into full interview mode, like anyone was waiting for Norm to LARP as Mile Wallace or a boring Larry King.

New season is bad, for the most part.

>Letterman was funny and interesting
>couldn't understand 90% of what Tyson was saying, what I could understand wasn't interesting
>Bobby Lee was disappointing
>didn't even bother watching Silverman
>Dana Carvey was alright, I guess
>Seinfeld was interesting
>didn't even bother watching Bruce

wrong

nah i mostly agree especially this episode, there practically was no comedy at all it was just a very subdued talk show, but i disagree about him doing it for the sake of looking clever

>fuck with the fans?
Delivering a great episode is fucking with the fans?

>great jokes
>they're all literally rehashes of the same concept

CUT BY A SORCERER

I'm not anti-trans but Jenner was a shit guest. She just talked and talked about herself and what she's accomplished and there wasn't any room for jokes.

>every other persons a comedian or witty personality, even larry king has done standup
>this time ill invite a weird boring psycho who thinks its dick needs to be a vagina

>She

>an athelete from 50 years ago who has clawed his way back into the spotlight due cutting his cock off isn't interesting
big shocker there

her stepdaughters are degenerates who need to be colonized aswell

The problem is you're providing an opinion instead of any actual criticism

He should have brought Kris Kardashian on, now that would have been a good interview. She is a mad genius who turned her worthless daughters into icons and her husband went full sex change on her. She would have a lot to talk about no doubt

Letterman episode wasn't the premier and it was also shit.

>hey norm, remember that time in the 80s when we were with that guy that no one under the age of 60 remembers?

No jokes.
Norm doesn't goof off any more.
Guests take themselves way too seriously.

Bring back the days of talking about eating out Hitler's asshole for two hours.

How about how pathetic Norm is that Seinfeld and Letterman feel compelled to tell him on camera that they had high hopes for him. Like he's a kid who just needs that extra love and care from daddy to encourage him to be brave. It's fucking pathetic the guy is like 70.

I believe Norm has went through an existential crisis or two

That's what makes it so kino

The Sarah Silverman episodes were really good. Lots of easy going conversation and funny stories.

I nothing else, I love that these episodes seem to be pissing off the Sup Forums kiddies.

Did he jerk you off under the queens burrough bridge for 15 bucks a head?

The Bruce Jenner episode was alot better than I expected. I mean he did talk alot about trans bullshit but he's also a really interesting and accomplished guy

Its hilarious watching Norm try not to make tranny jokes.

I mean, jenner was one of his heros growing up and now hes sitting next to him with tits and a dress

I don't believe you because this "season" was clearly filmed out of sequence and some episodes are much older than others.

Norm is also far more intelligent than retarded Sup Forums posters that expected him to make fun of Jenner.

>One of my favourite things is going out and having a meal with a group of trans-women
>That's one of my favourite things too

It's because he's playing talk show host.
Norm's great but he lets people he respects run their mouths too much.

>remember when norm was a comedian and not a
great comedian

Yes. Comedy at its best is about laughing at heavy shit.

>my dad was one of the first people into the concentration camps, they saw carts full of dead bodies

Adam really wanted to call Caitlyns dad a liar

THIS IS WHY HE DID IT. The humor is between him and the audience, at the oblivious expense of a total bore. Real talk show hosts always have episodes where they do that, but the lack of an audience is making it hard for some viewers to get the point when Norm does it. The joke is that Caitlyn Jenner is blowing her own trumpet to the guy who made the "it's to marginalize normal people" comment. The humor is for us only.

>they're filthy non-white degenerates but I want to fuck them

lol never change Sup Forums

>you cant have sex with someone youd never want to marry or raise children with

stay fucking obtuse and oblivious cuck

>being this much of a pleb
Just because nobody ever told you that you can accomplish something doesn't mean people don't do that to others. Thankfully you'll never breed, lonely cuck.

get some life experience you retard nobody suddenly changes when theyre 80 and decides they just needed a push in the back to build some confidence

its pathetic watching them try and coax norm along like hes some retard

Not him, but the point is that the "we thought so much of you" stuff looks like charity, and if anything sets Norm back. It's all part of the weird American idea that stand-up is something you only do until you can quit. Someone being mainly a stand-up they regard as failure. Norm shares this attitude, and he really shouldn't.

Kek. Every board is just /r9k/ plus an interest. Sup Forums will never be intimidating because we all know you're the same thirsty betas.

>if youd like to fuck a slut youre thirsty

ok beta its time to go back to the incel camps beneath mount tiphat where the asexuals roam free with you

Yep.

>watch part 1
hey sarah is pretty chill and cute, why all the hate
>watch part 2
>"when harry met sally is so white and it's totally not ok!"
Oh I see.

Relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=dh7ZL3twAcs

>theres nothing harder than being jewish in the entertainment industry
>it mustve been hard for you norm being a comedian because youre a fucking WHITE MALE

imagine the fucking spastic circlejerk that goes on in her mind to keep her in that fantasy and obsession all day

i swear theres a correlation between being on anti depressants and being some autistic lefty

if you haven't already, listen to the audiobook of Norm's book, it's one of the best things he's done.

Post the excerpts talking about morphine laced cigs.

>Norm flies first class
>Norm flies coach

/ourgal/.

>I'm a sexy girl right?
>btw let me talk about diarrhea

why would norm reading the comments make him go serious?

>norm could totally do a legit talk show!
plenty of comments like these over the years.

not just the comments, his guests and even talk show hosts like conan mention it.

not saying that's what's happening though.

when i read them, i mostly notice people giving eget shit and quoting norm's funniest and dirtiest jokes from the episode