Lost media

They made two seasons of this, but only the first one aired.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20141102102447/http://www.babyblues.com/faq.html#10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lies

Funny, that's exactly what happened to the Problem Solverz.
Was this show practically abolished, too?

web.archive.org/web/20141102102447/http://www.babyblues.com/faq.html#10

that one spongebob dvd !

Never understood the thought behind this show.
>make a show about young parents
>market it and show it on a channel that caters to autistic neets who will never breed and potheads who shouldn't breed

Produced does not mean fully animated and voiced. If they had 13 episodes completely ready to go there's no way adult swim wouldn't have aired them

You can easily find it torrented. I know since I torrented the series years ago and it had both seasons since it aired on TBS

26 episodes?

Yes

Can someone make a Mega? Torrent sites are blocked where I live.

Where do you live?

I like this show.

UK

If you're gonna claim something like that, please post some proof. All the sources that I can find state that only 13 episodes are available to watch.

They don't exist. You been baited brutha.

The episodes were produced, meaning they were written and there's probably some animatics drawn up. They were never animated, and no voices recorded.

Come on user, the official website run by the guys who make the comic say quite clearly that they produced a 2nd season but it never aired. Why would you trust some random user on Sup Forums more than the official source?

Pretty sure voices are recorded well before animation is done.

I watched them all on YouTube about 2 weeks ago, don't need a torrent

Wanda's fuckin adorable and needs more art.

Where is the lewd edits of this? It's just asking for it.

It originally aired on WB...

South Park was a big deal in the late 90s, so there was a sudden boom of short-lived adult cartoons around that time. Baby Blues, Oblongs, the PJs, God the Devil and Bob, Gary and Mike, Home Movies, Sammy, Mission Hill, Dilbert, and Clerks, among others (even Futurama and Family Guy probably fall into this category). One of the main reasons Adult Swim came into existence in the first place was because there were so many dirt cheap abandoned adult cartoons laying around.

I think Dustin did some stuff. I don't think she was farting in them though so it might not have been Dustin.

I am choosing to believe she is farting silently, and not really drawing attention or worrying about it in that image, as it is not her focused concern at this moment.

Obviously daddy has previously made some videos of her behind that she later regretted. Does it really need spelled out for you more than that?

I'm going to say you're lying until I see proof and verified it. I've only ever seen the 13 episodes, and they were divided into "two" seasons, weirdly. But it was only 13 twenty-two minute episodes.

Yes. She is very attractive.

The second season was on netflix and is now on dailymotion. Good shit.

>The scene where Darryl gains superhuman strength and saves Carl and Miranda from the exploding missile silo, after realizing he would have to raise their kids if they died

I kek everytime

>Miranda
meant Melinda

Will you ever do art of other newpaper moms?

bump

Cute fat art from Dustin of Ana from life with kurami when

I wish GBA did more, his were great

Making Fiends had 6 more episodes that Nick did not air and no one can leak, the author and staff signed the contract where Nick own their show and all its related property.

Creator is directing episodes of Bojack Horseman now

still sucks that she lost her entire series due to stingy nick. it was even the most popular show on nicktoons during its run.
I wonder how she feels about that.

Same here just the build up to her dropping that bomb on him just made it all the more satisfying.

I DO wanna draw Rose from Rose is Rose sometime.

Please do. Leave the Mary and Wanda infatuation be for a while, more moms need your magic art

I used to watch this late at night on Adult Swim.

Same.

best thing I've heard it a while.
Nick fucked her over bad by fooling her in turning over an amazing idea.
I was worried when I haven't heard anything from her from years.

Pajama Diaries has the best newspaper mom.

I don't get this reference. I've never seen him do that kind of stuff.

Best Newspaper moms:
Pajama Diaries>Rose is Rose>Zits>Life With Kurami>Baby Blues>Blondie

all others don't matter

Go check out the Dustin /aco/ thread

Switch Pajama Diaries and Rose is Rose and I'll agree with this

Good God, some of that stuff is terrifying. I'm scarred for life.

That thread isn't for the faint of heart

the fuck is this garbage

He really likes Wandass

dustin-made art