Every director this bitch works with is fired halfway thru shooting, in post...

Every director this bitch works with is fired halfway thru shooting, in post, or just before the cameras are about to roll. She's an unprofessional producer and this is why women should not be major studio heads.

She will continue force her feminist agenda and I'm gonna assume the new EP9 director will be black/and or woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUFy6oh8664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer to wait and see how these films are going to turn out. She may have made the right decision. But she's going to be butchered by the press when both the Han Solo and EP9 films fail.

the safest bet would be to just hire Rian Johnson again for EP IX. He seems to play well with the studio heads; the Last Jedi had no notable production problems and the movie seems interesting enough.

Han Solo movie is completely fucked, though, there's no chance that it isn't a pile of shit

They're all shit and you're part of the problem faggot.

Can I get a rundown on what happened with the other films/directors?

Look at this special snowflake that gets to see all the movies before they are even finished. wew what a guy!

Yeah, I know, because my mom and dad loved me and I have regular relationships and don't hate all women, I'm a part of the problem. I get your gimmick. It's just not funny or interesting or unique. It's just background noise. Get gud kid

Everything disney has done with star wars has been garbage. They can't fix it now.

She's literally nuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=YUFy6oh8664

I tend to be more optimistic in thinking that each new Star Wars is another opportunity for Disney to improve. Whether that's going to be the case, we'll just have to see. I also think it's going to end up being a pile of crap but at least I'll be open to the possibility of being wrong about that.

They've ruined the story and the characters. It's too late to go back.

>t. prequelbabby/EUfag

keep crying bitch nigga. Tell me about how the awful Disney kikes ruined your headcanon

>Josh Trank - fired before potential Boba Fett movie
>Gareth Edwards - fired before re-shoots of Rogue One
>Phil Lord & Chris Miller - fired halfway through Han Solo

Supposedly all because of "creative differences"

Why she is so ugly

I dont think anyone wanted to see the 3 main 3 classic trilogy heros reduced to depressing pathetic failures. Is that whst you were looking forward to user?

Fuck off Tuskin.

Again, just because it doesn't match your headcanon as to how the characters lives went after Return of the Jedi doesn't mean it's bad. Han and Leia are a little cynical and jaded and have made mistakes but they're still fundamentally good people. Han's belief in the Force and him dying to try to redeem his son is the ultimate proof his character development from the original trilogy still stuck, but of course niggers like you complain it was a bad death because "hurr it wasn't badass enough"

We'll see what's going on with Luke in TLJ. I can't imagine he's stay a sadsack loser for the whole movie.

Han going back to being a broke smugger was fucking stupid. Him being kiilled wasnt. Everything to do with the resistance was retarded. The culmination of lukes arc was rejecting the dark side and now they're pushing this grey jedi shit. Rey and finn are garbage characters that dont fit in to star wars.

>Han going back to being a broke smugger was fucking stupid.

Literally the entire point is that he's a sad old man desperately trying to reclaim his past glories to avoid having to deal with his failure with his son, and he really belongs with the Resistance fighting for what's right

You're just triggered he didn't become le respected Republic officer like in the EU, which the freewheeling Chaotic Good Han Solo would never have done.

Gareth Edwards wasn't fired. He's even in Rogue One. In a scene FROM the reshoots.

>Josh Trank
Is that her fault or Josh's F4 outburst's?

>past glories
Scraping an existence out at the ass end of the galaxy.

Kennedy has ruined star wars way worse than lucas but she will never be called out of it because muh women

Trank was supposed to be on a panel with Gareth Edwards at the Star Wars 2015 convention in Anaheim. They were going to show a Boba Fett teaser along with the Rogue One teaser ILM made. Trank didn't bother to show.

Figures, he seems really unprofessional

Again, the movie makes it a point that Han isn't a very good smuggler anymore because he really belongs with Leia fighting the good fight. The smuggling thing was just an act so he wouldn't have to deal with his failure with Kylo.

I'm sure it sucks having your pedestal of Han Solo destroyed and finding out it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows for him after RotJ, but if characters don't have some kind of conflict in a film they're fucking boring. Han is at his worst in Return of the Jedi because he has no personal stake in the story besides some brief generic relationship drama with Leia.

You deserve it for watching a disney's children's movie