Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing

>Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing
EWWWW GROSSS
>Barbra and Tigress kiss
DUDE XD

Lesbianism is never really taken seriously.

T. Juvenile

Penguin's gonna kill not-Kringle

That almost kiss was barely anything. That said I hope they go gay.

Nigma's straight.
Which is a good thing for Pinguin, he just doesn't know it yet.

Unlike Nigma, Penguin is unable to commit crimes of passion against people he truly loves.

>Penguin and Riddler hint at kissing
I dropped this show last season, is that actually true?
Did they really fucking go full tumblr?

Penguin is gay and wants to be with Riddle-man, and as far as we know Eddie is 100% straight and wants to be with Ms. Kringle's smarter doppelganger.

who kissed who ?!

No man, it was crazy. Nigma kept being super nice to penguin, said all this shit about how much he cares for and respects him. Penguin leaned in looked like he was about to kiss him, then hugged him like a bro saying "no homo" but secretly was very homo.

IMO, it wasn't tumblr. The relationship isn't a positive one. Its one sided and insane. They are clearly setting up for a big fall out.

I've not watched for a bit, is Penguin actually gay? Was this a thing in an episode or something, or is this a headcanon thing?

all LGBT behaviour is degenerate and should be purged.

He explicitly wants the Ed and has shown no interest in pursuing a physical relationship with any woman.

How explicitly? Like, has he said "I want to bang you"?

He asked Ed over for dinner, and while he was sitting alone by himself waiting for him, he gave a big speech about how he loves him. Ed ended up standing him up because he got a new gf.

Honestly there`s no proof of Oswald being full gay.

For all we know he is just super infatuated with anyone that honestly cares about him (and so far that is just his mom an Nygma)

This is true, the interview they have on Hulu, the actor said that Oswald is looking for love after losing his mother and Nigma led him on. His love is a sad lonely love.

I wish that Oswald and Nygma did go ahead and kiss, just to shut up all the people, who are all "I-i-it's not GAY kind of love, you guys!"

>Barbara and Tigress kiss
post it

Bump

easily one of the worst shows on television

Thats not Arrow.

>straight men acting like entitled hypocritical scumbags

Shocking.