Remember to vote!

Remember to vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
youtube.com/watch?v=GsrSOZn3M1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh... I'll vote alright...

FOR A THIRD PARTY!

I'm not just voting, I'm volunteering as an election worker.

>selfless poll watcher meanly eyes the democrat donkey

Shit was different in '08, Kelley. Or did everyone forget this:youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

oh sure just let Russia run rampant

So you're the selfless poll watcher?

> the donkey isn't also shooting a gun

UnAmerican/10

>mfw frenchfags will NEVER EVER know what it feels like to democratically elect your ruler

Why is Levar Burton in a grass skirt? Racist much Kelly?

go away, Sup Forums

Remember, if you vote for Clinton, you have no one but yourself to blame when the SJWs take over and censor comics.

If you vote Trump, you have no one but yourself to blame when the fascists take over and censor comics.

Vote third party!

Why americans are so proud about voting when their voting have no power? they choose guys who will vote for real and those guys can change their minds. American voters are treaten like paesants

Reminder that if you vote Trump, you'll have a president that will do nothing but introduce bills that will never pass.

Reminder that if you vote Hillary, you'll have a president that would gladly sell her country fora penny.

Vote smart, vote anyone but her.

> Attacking the rights of innocent partisan voters

Remember they put it on a tuesday so your plan of getting pissdrunk so you don't have to face whatever monster is elected leader of the world is now shit on because you have to go into work tomorrow.

>i-it's okay when the democrats do it

Truth hurts, eh kiddo?

Reminder that if you vote for Clinton, Sanders will be put into a position of power where he can do a lot of good for the country.

They put it on a Tuesday so farmers could ride into town and vote, and Tuesday didn't interfere with the Sabbath or market day

>Sanders will be put into a position of power where he can do a lot of good for the country.
yeah, as a bomb-sniffing dog

It's your right as an American to shoot or not shoot the gun of your choosing.

Only if Clinton was telling the truth.

As the transcripts of her speeches to bankers show, she isn't.

I bet you believe she won't sign the TPP, too, sucker.

What if everyone who doesn't vote for third party candidates purely out of fear of wasting their vote, voted for one any way.

Reminder that no matter who you vote for we gettin' nuked

Clinton is going to discard Sanders the moment she wins.

So the best possible outcome is Trump getting assassinated and Hillary's emails get leaked showing that she was the one responsible giving her a life sentence in prison right?

Nobody knows what their voting does nor cares.

Then you'd have one those horrible VP candidates as a president.

what's the point? This country is fucked either way.

It doesn't matter who you vote for. Popular vote don't mean shit to the electoral college. And there's no way they'll vote in a third party they have no vested interest in.

>Clinton getting impeached
HAHAHAHA! no.
I find Trump getting killed a better likelihood. Both in winning and in loss.
After having her ass covered for years, why would everyone suddenly stop after she becomes the most powerful person on Earth?

>implying i can't get shitfaced with a 9am shift that wednesday

Try me bitch

Virginian here, I like Tim Kaine but god he'd be awful as president. Hell, just look at how he handled himself in the VP debate.

ooh I hope it's the one with the mental problems

Just remember this hymn when doing your patriotic duty.
youtube.com/watch?v=GsrSOZn3M1M

If i was american, i honestly would vote for a third party, and not care that they won't win
I would not vote for either of those two fuckoffs!

absolute madman!

Remember, if Hillary wins, there will be an assassination attempt by a "Russian" agent in order to justify a stupid and pointless war because muh Globalist

>2016
>Believing in democracy

At this point, it's more like a "Pick your poison" situation so, yeah, you might as well just vote for a third party.

>mfw no one wins the election because Americans are too lazy to vote.

This. The American political system has degenerated into a farce at this point. No one wins.

I'm gonna waste my vote on a third party candidate.
Who knows. Since Clinton and Trump are both unpopular here, third party may win a state or two for themselves for once.
Making it like 1824

If she wants a shot at a second term, she'll have to at least pretend to be responsible to the American voter for a while.

>be the only American to go to vote
>write in Putin/Putin

If only it were that easy, Friend. In a majority of the states, the actual vote tally is only "taken into consideration" by the state's electoral college, a small group of people who hold the real sway.

So, wait, basically people vote and then who they actually voted for is decided by a committee?

The only state where a third party has a chance is Utah

Not even Sanders believes that.
He isn't even in the Democratic party anymore.

I hate it when Kelly isn't stubbornly consistent about his views.

>Don't want to vote for Clinton because I'm afraid she'll start a war with Russia
>Afraid of voting for Trump because I'm Mexican and I'm not sure if all my family is here legally
shit

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not.

Yup.

Start hooking up cousins, man.

He was never in the Democratic party, he just ran for the Democratic nomination because he's not a moron who thinks a third party candidate can win

Yeah, Hildawg wins.

it's most likely not
normally he's constant about what he likes and hates
Dislikes: Star Wars, JJ Abrams, and sickos

I'm gonna, relax.

Post yfw Clinton gets Impeached the second she gets into office

in the majority of states the electoral college must vote in line with the popular vote

Pretty much. The College is meant to take into consideration whom ever got the majority for their given state, but they're not bound to it.

Directly from the wiki

>Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they choose "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular candidates.
>Usually

DEMOCRACY!

In a fair election, he would've won.

But Hillary was done playing games.

At 5% of the popular vote third parties get federal funding (for the next election) though.

Not really he's constantly hypocritical and changes whatever suits him at the moment.
He'd totally be pro-anti-voting if a good cowboy movie came on before he decided to go out to the polls at the last minute.
>mfw
I didn't post a face because it's not gonna happen. The Republicans will probably try for her whole term but it's not happening

fine with me, as long as the alternative doesn't get in office I'm fine

>mfw I only vote for local officials and for the president I always write in Theodore Roosevelt

hurm. heh
he he
HA HA HA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

DUUUUUUUDE

*SLURPS BONG*

DONT YOU KNOW THE POLITACS IS RIGGED?? VOTING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHIGN BRO

>Want to vote in Trump and Democratic Congressmen so nothing will happen for 4 years
>Family wants to vote Clinton because "Trump is literally Hitler" and "even though she's done some shady stuff, Trump is going to deport us"

>2016
>People are think of reviving the Woooly mammoth by cloning it
>Nobody has considered reviving Theodore Roosevelt by cloning him

Not in mine though.
They can vote for whomever they want.
Some GOPs are very hostile towards Trump, salty about the Ruse Cruz being over.

Come back to us, Teddy

>she'll start a war with Russia
People really believe that?

I think maybe both candidates being unpopular might actually hurt third party chances, ironically. If people feel so strongly towards at least one of the candidates, they're more likely to get out and vote for the other one, as opposed to an election no one cares as much about, like Bush vs. Gore.

Either way, vote third party if you like one of them. It isn't like your one vote is worth worrying about voting against your principles for, despite what so many people constantly say.

Honestly at this point, digging up the corpses of either Roosevelt president and setting it in the White House would be an improvement.

>That to do list
I'm not sure if Garrison has become a parody of himself as a goof or for real. Sup Forums really did a number on that guy.
Though I guess I gotta admire him trying to branch out into animation now.

The democrats have been using Russia as a bogeyman this entire season.

They've blamed the leaks on them. They're trying to accuse Trump of meeting with Russians.
It's like the cold war again

Apparently no one believe the cold war is over. According to them, World War III could start any second.

>clone Teddy multiple time
>put a Teddy in all seats of power
>Presidential line of succession is comprised completely of Theodore Roosevelts

Newsflash: New cold war has been going on for a while now.

>It's like the cold war
>Conservatives are now suspected of being in cohoots with the Reds
kooky
You fool there can only be one Teddy at a time or they'll all begin fighting for dominance. All of DC, no, all of AMERICA would be destroyed in that struggle.

The people in your video came of their own will, and nobody endorsed them.

Trump and his campaign have outright told people to go to the polls and intimidate voters.

Do you really want Trump dictating foreign policy? Hillary is corrupt, and maybe not good at it but Trump might be legitimately insane.

You speak da truth man!

I am sick and tired of the mentality of voting for the lesser evil. If voting for the lesser evil is all the US election has come down to, then our democracy is broken and needs reforms, simply as that!

I'll vote for the greater good and always did since I was allowed to participate in votes.

politics are shit. in my country we voted for a third canditate that had zero experience in politics over the two main parties because we didn't want the same shit, he won and now he spend his days in china and europe, I really can't remember that last time he made an speech or anything or at least confirmed he was still alive.

The president doesn't really have that much power.
The only thing Trump can do is make life hard for congress.
Which would be a good thing

What if all of the Theodore Roosevelts were controlled by a collective hivemind of Teddy Roosevelts

Yeah, America isn't actually a democracy and there is no law stating that the electoral college has to take popular vote into consideration. They can vote who they want.

No Teddy can be controlled, not even by another Teddy.

>there can only be one Teddy at a time
>they'll all begin fighting

Yeah, and after 3 months of nothing but stalemate, they'll have to stop for a 5 minute breather and from that 5 minutes they'll govern what's left of the US back into a Golden Age.

>you may very well live to see the corrupt media BTFO

Might as well stay at home. Or do gardening or something. Hiking. Some cooking, dunno.

>not early voting

Get these pinkos out of here.

>you may live to see an end to masses of illegal immigrants who are treated better than native citizens by the government

I think in about half the states there are laws in place to make the college vote in favor of the majority, but in all the rest they can just do what they want.

Hillary is a war hawk who is willing to go on a direct confrontation with Russia, while she clearly underestimates the consequences of doing so.
The fact that Lockhead Martin in one of her big donors is worrying.

Trump as a wild card is preferable. Best case scenario is, he will turn out to be a Berlusconi rip of.