Batfleck is cool but objectively this is a shitty written character

Batfleck is cool but objectively this is a shitty written character

Explain yourself.

>"1% chance=Absolute"
>Flies to Metropolis just to tell his people up close to get out the building
>Mimics Joe Chill by beating up a loving father in front of his daughter in an alleyway
>Takes bribes from Waller
>Helped out Wonder Woman even though he stated he thought she was working with his archenemy(Superman)
>Martha
>Gets manipulated by Lex Luthor's stupid ass autistic plot
>"I have to bring Doomsday back to the city"
>Kills

Wow, great argument there, buddy. What's your twitter handle, I want to follow you now.

He's overrated as fuck. Nothing new brought to the table except a chin and choreography.

Well Affleck said he wants Batman to be more like a detective, which we have never seen before.

>shitty written character
> Zack Snyder Movie

you didn't join the dots isn't?

Yeah, that's why Deathstroke is the villain of his solo movie.

Deathstroke is the first villain that comes to mind when you want to make a more detective based Batman

Affleck should fucking direct Justice League movie Zack Synder should find a dc street level hero

To be fair, his detectiving could be trying to ascertain the identity of who the assassin is, or who he is working for or whatever.

Clearly someone lacks imagination.

>>Flies to Metropolis just to tell his people up close to get out the building
His employees, It's his responsibility.
>>Helped out Wonder Woman even though he stated he thought she was working with his archenemy(Superman)
He thought he was with Superman from her powers, he was not thinking such from before seeing her in action.
>>Martha
That wasn't badly written at all.
>>"I have to bring Doomsday back to the city"
Yes he factually did.
>>Kills
Not bad writing.

... I dunno...

You turn Victor Zsasz the right ways you could have some Silence of the Lambs shit going on.

I will say one thing about the Snyder Batman. He was the first theatrical Batman to actually move the way I'd always imagined Batman would.

Including that one scene where the cops roll up to him in the Crack House (or whatever that was) and we see him slowly come into frame in the upper corner of the room and tear across the ceiling like a monster.

That's how Batman should look to the lower tier grunts and such, this horrible thing moving with seemingly inhuman grace and force. Really selling the whole "superstitious and cowardly lot" angle.

People in the know can see him for what he is, but he just moves so fast and ferociously that anyone else just sees this silhouette of a monster.

And they managed it for all of about 5 minutes before taking this massive steaming dump all over it by A) Only vaguely implying the action during the robbing Lexcorp Labs scene entirely B) Car Chase Car Chase Whoop Whoop Car Chase

Is he wearing denim pants for armor?

> Martha, not bad writing

Took me a while to see the bait

I thought Hush would be a better for for a detective movie.

He is not cool in the least.

I'll say this, in certain photos at the right angles in proper lighting the suit looks good. Thats the only positive i can give him, in OPs post, that pic is hillarious, Bats has a cropped neck and is chunky. He's a joke of a batman.

Affleck was an awful Batman and I honestly believe most people like him simply because he is the current batman. The mindset is " out with old, in with the new" and the new is ALWAYS superior, right?

>Affleck was an awful Batman and I honestly believe most people like him simply because he is the current batman. The mindset is " out with old, in with the new" and the new is ALWAYS superior, right?
Yeah, that's why Jared Leto's Joker has received universal accolades, right?

I mean I don't even disagree with you, Afleck only stands out because 1) He's a good Bruce Wayne, and 2) everyone else is either a plank of wood or Jesse fucking Eisenberg. It's really got nothing to do with his novelty.

>I will say one thing about the Snyder Batman. He was the first theatrical Batman to actually move the way I'd always imagined Batman would.
>Including that one scene where the cops roll up to him in the Crack House (or whatever that was) and we see him slowly come into frame in the upper corner of the room and tear across the ceiling like a monster.
>That's how Batman should look to the lower tier grunts and such, this horrible thing moving with seemingly inhuman grace and force. Really selling the whole "superstitious and cowardly lot" angle.
>People in the know can see him for what he is, but he just moves so fast and ferociously that anyone else just sees this silhouette of a monster.
That's ironically the part I hated most. There didn't seem to be any theatricality or obfuscation going on on Batman's part, he just straight up was a monster. People fell in love with him because he moved like he was in an Arkham game, but in a movie with two other invulnerable superbeings the last thing I wanted was Superbat thrown in as well.

>Superbat
I get that, but it's a fine line to walk--in JLA stuff, Batman is always either
a)the guy who sits at a computer the whole time
or
b)Superbat

I think the movie actually did a pretty decent job of walking that line, though I didn't like it much as a movie, otherwise.

>>Kills

I initially had my hangup about this for months. Eventually I just made up my own headcanon that this Bruce is probably the most seasoned and cynical one yet because he's seen some shit and has come to the conclusion that not crossing the murder line for the greater good is just an arbitrary and idealistic limit he placed on himself.

...Or something like that.

bruce isnt rational enough to make that decision.

His suit is abysmal.
How do you even move in that thing? Literally zero stealth capability.

Hush or a Holiday killer style plot could work well too.

It would be cool to see him do more detective work and use scare tactics on grunts. I think that it's terribly missing in the previous Batman movies.

The detective aspect of Batman has always been the hardest angle of Batman yo push, even in comics. Even in his most famous storylines, how many instances of detective work is there? How much of that detective work is actually good?

>headcanon
this is literally what the movie says. but he only became fuckthisshit.jpg after the black zero event and Clark interviews the guy who says that "he's angry and he is hunting"

That's why he's got a button that turns him into CGI when he need to go fast.

>abysmal
>I don't like comic books
and that is LITERALLY more maneuverable than a black rubber bodysuit. or did you miss the warehouse fight scene? moreover, have you even seen the movie to be saying nonsense like that?

Theres an interview with Charles Roven in which he says this Bruce has become jaded and crossed the line after years of fighting criminals and seeing Robin die/Black Zero event.

You can find it with a quick google fu of "Charles roven why does batman kill"

Robin led to the heightened brutality and had him on the razor's edge. Black Zero Event pushed him over.

The movie says jack shit about him murdering left and right. As far as it is concerned him branding criminals like cattle is still the hot news.

well he wrote it according to all the press that movie got so i guess blame him

and he's supposedly writing the next one, tho he said as recently as october that they haven't started yet, let alone picked a name

>Carelessly slaughters his way through common thugs and henchmen
>HASN'T FUCKING KILLED THE JOKER

Completely invalidates Batfleck as a character.

>>>Martha
>That wasn't badly written at all
is u srs nigga

He looks fat and I hate his head

Batfleck was great. He was like a beast.

>"1% chance=Absolute"
What he meant was the potential disaster of Superman turning evil is so great that even a 1% chance is too high. Of course it wasn't rational when Dick Cheney said it and it isn't rational here either. It's all about Bruce's fear.
>Flies to Metropolis just to tell his people up close to get out the building
He's Batman, he wasn't gonna stay home, he has to help.
>Mimics Joe Chill by beating up a loving father in front of his daughter in an alleyway
The guy was a hitman.
>Takes bribes from Waller
They made a deal.
>Helped out Wonder Woman even though he stated he thought she was working with his archenemy(Superman)
He didn't actually know she had super strength at that point, he only thought she might be with Superman after she showed her powers off. Of course he and Superman were allies by then.
>Martha
That was a great scene. All about Batman realising Superman's human frailty for the first time.
>Gets manipulated by Lex Luthor's stupid ass autistic plot
So you're mad that Batman isn't smarter than everyone all the time?
>"I have to bring Doomsday back to the city"
He did.
>Kills
So?