African americans

why do some african americans become criminals but then some become the best people (even better than some whites) despite their upbringing?

could you imagine having such a struggle and turning out to be good?

lets be honest /pol
this man is a hero, not an african american hero, just a hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/14/fact-free-liberals-part-iii
frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't blame anyone else, they crack one despite their shitting starting positions.

>they crack one
Crack on

he didn't fall into the trap designed by the black community for the black community

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Big deal a few make it. As a group they're complete shit.

His momma raised his right.

>despite their upbringing?
It's because of their upbringing. Adversity and strife can create brilliance.
Most fail before it though so on average it's not a good idea to grow people the way niggers do.

Yeah but he has bad eyesight and needs glasses before the age of 40 so he still is an untermensch

>Inb4 genetically weak nerds giving me free (you's)

You sound like a huge faggot

And they'll totally call him an "Uncle Tom" for becoming a respectable citizen.

>Some

AY GUSTAVO A DONDE ESTAN LOS POLLOS HERMANOS ??

He is a hero, and if more blacks were like him this country would reach its true potential.

>look at this black guy he's a nice person so obviously the fact that statically speaking young black makes commit about 40% of all violent crime despite being only 4% of the population doesn't mean anything

He chose not to blame those around him, and work on self improvement. Sad that niggers are too ignorant to listen to men like him.

>US Navy Vet

Military beat it into him.

IQ + Personality + Drive

How is he a hero? Because of his job? That's lame. I think you can find a better example.

What's wrong with people who wear glasses?

because race doesn't exist, and reducing people to it proves they're intellectual peons.

Some people can think for themselves; even black people.

I'm Gus Fring

despite their upbringing?
>only crappy people blame other people for their misfortunes.
its true that not everything depends on you, but crying will solve nothing.

yeah no, I am in the Army and I run into piece of shit blacks all the time

There's no trap set by the black community, there's just some people with high IQ and some with low IQ. This man probably had decent IQ and made something of himself.

Unfortunately, a large portion of his race does not..

they are fags

The U.S. Military experience is nothing like it once was. It's been liberalized like every other institution.

>woah dude! I totally don't break the fucking law and behave myself in public!
>this deserves praise!

Yeah, let's not go down this route.
Christ fucking hell. People don't deserve cookies for doing shit they are supposed to fucking do anyways.

Nigger whores are incapable of raising decent human beans. It's that simple.

Goes to show that it's not the upbringing that makes niggers niggers.

Bad genetics
Will pass bad eyesight to offspring.

Offspring dies because they couldn't see the incoming hovertrain

Change of heart snf theh realized truth and thst theg needed god Moo

Yeah but this nigger old so obviously he went through it back when Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was in charge of whipping people into shape

Have you ever heard of contact lenses, Dutchbro?

LBJ's War on Poverty wrecked the black community by monetizing single mother pregnancy.

SNIP:

Ironically, dependency on government to raise people above the poverty line had been going down for years before the "war on poverty" began. The hard facts showed that the number of people who lived below the official poverty line had been declining since 1960, and was only half of what it had been in 1950.

On the more fundamental question of dependency, the facts were even clearer. The proportion of people whose earnings put them below the poverty level — without counting government benefits — declined by about one-third from 1950 to 1965.

All this was happening before the "war on poverty" went into effect — and all these trends reversed after it went into effect.

creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/14/fact-free-liberals-part-iii

SNIP #2:

The most devastating by-product of the mushrooming welfare state was the corrosive effect it had on American family life, particularly in the black community. As provisions in welfare laws offered ever-increasing economic incentives for shunning marriage and avoiding the formation of two-parent families, illegitimacy rates rose dramatically.

For the next few decades, means-tested welfare programs such as food stamps, public housing, Medicaid, day care, and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families penalized marriage. A mother generally received far more money from welfare if she was single rather than married. Once she took a husband, her benefits were instantly reduced by roughly 10 to 20 percent. As a Cato Institute study noted, welfare programs for the poor incentivize the very behaviors that are most likely to perpetuate poverty.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I don't feel sorry for blacks. They bring it on themselves with their voting patterns.

They don't change your faulty DNA though. So next up your offspring will mate with another glasses/lenses wearing nerdfag making it even more probable for bad eyesight and eye related problems to occur.
In 5 generations the nerds will be functionally blind unless they find some genetically gifted female to mate with.

>this man is a hero, not an african american hero, just a hero.
yes but he didnt an hero OP. wrong crowd go back to tumblr

llol

>in the Navy
Stopped right there. That's why. probably had a mother who was good too, found his way out of his place of origin so he didn't become a thug.

Hey now, don't forget to give white liberals some credit for giving the black community the zoning permits to build said trap.

>white liberals
You mean the elites that have been ruling this nation, nigger?

More referring to their pawns. Journalists, politicians, and media talking heads that have been pushing welfare, affirmative action, the "institutionalized/systematic" racism narrative, and white guilt.

That is what the black community defines as a "house nigga"
The opposite of a "street nigga" I suppose

White people have no problem with blacks leading a succesful and overcoming life's challenges.
No one appreciates a self hating asshole like you though.