THANK YOU GOD

THANK YOU GOD

I just hope JJ Abrams stays far away

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/09/10/kathleen-kennedy-lucasfilm-star-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=PALjbTo1D5U
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/colin-trevorrow-as-director-star-wars-episode-ix-1035463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shit wars

lmao

this. why do you even care you massive fucking plebe

The only thing that would make me give a shit would be them bringing in Cronenberg, because he'd probably film something amazing that they wouldn't be willing to release.

Time to choose a womyn to direct

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

I always assumed most of the uruk-hai were black.

They already ruined star wars. It doesnt matter who they put in there.

they could have a monkie directing and it would still break box office records , just make rey and that negro have sex and it'll be enshrined as the greatest civil rights movie of the 21st millineum

James Cameron when?

>tfw Lynch Star Wars could actually happen
They’ve gone through just about every other director by this point

Check the catalog next time, nigger.

>Trevorrow had to edit script constantly to please Disney
jesus christ. a director with barely any style is being told to change it many many times.
get ready for the latest cookie cutter crap
you must be stupid

didnt they consider some no name token nigger cunt a couple of months ago?

>will not now directing
Who's the poo in loo editor who let this slip by?

You're a retarded faggot.

I don't get why everyone hates Treverrowowow. He's completley...passable.

That's more than can be said for J.J.

I heard they rejected his multiple scripts.

I'm guessing he left out;

>Death Star

>Cute Furry Creature That Can Be Made Into Plushies

>will not now be directing
Why doesn't the idiot just say "No longer directing"

fuck me how do these people get jobs

this

They should be hiring a higher class of hack for these things.

Ron Howard was a step in the right direction.

Maybe get Gore Verbinski for the last one - His Dane movie flopped. You could even let him make Bioshock like he's been trying to do.

>choosing a cis binary gender
Disgusting

>women lead the rapefugees in Europe to destroy the white man
it's like poetry

surely life isn't real anymore.

This is why he was fired
>“Obviously it’s very lopsided, and hopefully it’s going to change as time goes on, but it hurts my feelings when I’m used as an example of white, male privilege. I know many of the female filmmakers who are being referred to in these articles. These women are being offered these kinds of movies, but they’re choosing not to make them.”

Just suck it up and hire Lucas to direct.

What is it? You don't like diverse casts and brave women, goy?

who should replace him?

>my ancestor :)

Please no. The wounds left by the Hobbit are still fresh.

Luke removes flesh and bone lightsaber hilt from aroused vagina cavity in his leg.

Because a long time ago in a galaxy far far away MUST have Africans, right?

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Ayo bud, *smacks lips* you prolly wonderin how I ended up with a laserblade and this weird ass cracker, aight?

lmao

Would be great if they get Alfonso Cuarón or Takashi Miike (probably not) to direct

Massive fucking bullet dodged. Let's hope his idea was to remake RotJ and Disney wanted something at least a little more original.

>mutual decision
My ass Kathleen Kunt Kennedy fired him because his last movie The Book of Henry was a failure. This bitch needs to go away, she's a huge negative force that is ruining Star Wars

He couldn't take how bad episode 7 and 8 are and finally snapped. He couldn't salvage this failed fan fiction.

Is it time for Christopher Nolan to step in and save this dying franchise?

They probably told him "we're doing ROTJ", find a way. Besides , it's entirely possible Rian Johnson ended episode 8 on an absurd cliffhanger. What a shame what is happening in SW. The level of ineptitude of Lucasfilm under KKK is apalling. This is what happens when a give a movie studio to a failed secretary

>be employed by Lucasfilm for creative role
>Attempt to do job hired for
>Told there are creative differences
Why doesn't this cunt just direct these god damn toy commercials herself?

Is she actually a failed secretary? info on this?

Because then if things fuck up she won't have anyone to take the fall

>So, they need a director for Star wars?

Yes she started as Spielberg's secretary when he was making 1941and he mentioned she was pretty bad at that. Then she magically became co-producer on his movies.
fortune.com/2015/09/10/kathleen-kennedy-lucasfilm-star-wars/

>allowing a rapist to direct a movie
>in 2017

ummm, problematic much?

hmm, yeah?!

>Joss, why are we filming all of my scenes alone?

It's not rape but more like prostitution. Young sluts suck dick to further their career, they could always walk off and work like evryone else instead of trying to take a shortcut by the couch.

Maybe based Rian can tackle this one too

Just get the ROTJ guy. He's still alive right?

who fucking cares Star Wars sucks

I think I like TFA at least better than hobbit

The first was shit so the trilogy is ruined.

W H O C A R E S

He died of cancer in the 80s

In no particular order, the only people I want directing Star Wars are:
>George Lucas
>Zack Snyder
>Michael Bay
>David Lynch
>James Cameron
>Guillermo Del Toro
>Steven Spielberg
>Francis Ford Coppola

Exactly, the fags at reddit are pretending to be happy Trevorow will be replaced by eventually a good director. As bad as he is, he's still far more competent than JJ copypatse lensflare Abrams. Yet these same fags pretend he did a good job. He ruined it for evryone, the fans, George Lucas and the next directors. Future SW movies are fucked because he destroyed the legacy of the OT. The Force, the Jedi, it's just a big playground for Mary sues

>trevorrow

>Akira Kurosawa will never return to us to direct an amazing Star Wars flick

What if the han solo movie were directed by Terry gilliam and it was basically fear and loathing in space

I'd be perfectly okay with the Wachowskis directing a Star Wars movie.

this is going to happen

There is only one option now

Digits confirm Joss will rape/direct Episode IX

>somehow implying that white is the default color for humans
I'm not saying everyone has to be KANGZ, but there's no sense in getting buttblasted that other races are included in Star Wars.

I blame the studio more than Jackson honestly, if anything he was trying to salvage what he could. And unexpected journey was mostly pretty comfy.

Im still holding my breath that Gilliam will make a three stigmata of palmer eldrich movie.
Seems kind of perfect for him desu.

Kill yourself
Cuarón is the more likely. And I would appreciate it

I think Kathleen Kennedy and Amy Pascal are the same person.

It's like Twin peaks, as if one wasn't already a nightmare, we got two of them.

Snoke will make a Death Star out of a sun. It will blow up.

Even the brain dead normalfags that watch Star Wars have to realize these next flicks are gonna be shit, right?

It's time for the true savior of Star Wars to finish the job

How many of these fucking movies are they wiping and rewriting? This is just nuts for a major corporation to hit reset over and over. I mean nothing beats the Han Solo movie being nearly completely reshot plus the main actor being sent an acting coach.

Rogue One was also reshot almost entirely. Not that it helped it.

>Let's hope his idea was to remake RotJ and Disney wanted something at least a little more original.

We already know you're fucking wrong, because the main problem Disney had with Rogue One was that it was too far off the track, too grim, too "un-Star Wars". And we know the problems Disney had with Han Solo was that they were going for a comedy angle. So rest assured Disney always steers toward the mushy middle ground of boring. Just like TFA was a boring rehash, a committee movie appealing to the lowest common denominator that took zero risks.

lol, maybe wait until you watch the watered down version of ESB to make up your mind. KKK will probably pull a stunt and hire a female director, either Patty Jenkins, Kathryn Bigelow or Ava Duvernay. Mark my words.

Why has Disney Star Wars been such a disaster? Seriously? Even the tie-in book authors have been complete asses to the fans.

I just can't fathom how a huge media company could drop the ball like this. No, it's not exactly going to be great art, that's the point, but I would have thought it would have all been competently made at least.

This is why Disney gets for trying to be POTTERY as possible
>well we're soft remaking the entire OT, so lets do the exact same thing the OT did with different directors because NOSTALGIA
It's like these dumb cunts glossed over the fact LUCAS COULD NOT DIRECT V AND VI EVEN IF HE WANTED TO BECAUSE OF LEGAL ISSUES. THERE WAS NO REASON TO GET DIFFERENT DIRECTORS FOR THE NEW TRILOGY AT ALL.

Lynch`s Star Wars would be awesome.

>Non lineal surrealism
>The FBI lady would be there being all catty.
>Long scenes of people staring to the camera and doing nothing.
>Retards repeating the same things over and over again.
>Star Wars interdimensional trippy travel.
>He was already approached to film the Return of the Jedi

youtube.com/watch?v=PALjbTo1D5U
Make it happen please.

he said no like 30 years ago

Not only they got different directors to copy the OT, they also get these guys to write the film. George wasn't a retard who made the films on the fly, he laid a whole story that is bigger than what we've seen and then hired script writers to polish it and finally shot them. The way kathleen kennedy is running Lucasfilm is baffling. No story, just the OT as a layout and then improvisation. shit actors that are selected for their connections or according to obscure agendas.

Well, i'm glad he refused, his Dune film was trash.

They're just the same kind of idiot, except KKK actually has a 5 billion dollar franchise where Pascal has Spider Man

I would never have believed it could be fucked up this bad. It makes the prequels look good. And side projects including games outshine both so one wonders how hard it could possibly be to fuck up this hard when poorly paid vidya fatguys can make better stories.

>biggest (new) yes man director in the business walks away because of creative differences

Just how fucking bad is it to work with Kathleen Kennedy?

but it must have europeans?

They only have one formula and that's the Marvel formula. Now that the Death Star is gone they want something new and have no idea how to make the plot compelling. They probably put in too many quips which turned it into a comedy, the director couldn't make it work under Disney's instructions and left.

>Colin Trevorrow Left After His Relationship With Kathleen Kennedy Soured.
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/colin-trevorrow-as-director-star-wars-episode-ix-1035463

This. It's probably JJ's fault this shit happened to begin with. Had JJ actually stuck to the original outline ideas and not change everything just to make it more like A New Hope and not left the sequel directors to clean up his mess after not having anything planned for the sequels, they probably wouldn't have had problems with the script for episode 9.

>they are unironically discussing departure of disney's director
Daily reminder who actually runs these movies and none of the directors really matters

she needs to die

That's not how it works, sweety. If she dies, someone will just relace her and nothing will changes.

> that one guy who asked a member of the Lucas Story Group (who decide on every little storydetail of comics to movies) on Twitter if Mace Windu is a human or haruunian (because his homeplanet is stated as Haruun Kal)
> the Story Group guy actually answered Mace Windu is a human with a ... at the end so you can taste how he shakes his head while writing it

Delicious.

In my headcanon all niggers are from Bespin even though Bespin is a gas planet.

That's not true, I really believe Disney gave her full rein and her ineptitude is showing. Everyone believed the persona she created including Disney execs and George Lucas. she's been bragging about producing the best movies you watched in your childhood while she was just a secretary who was Spielberg's side bitch which gave her the privilege to be credited as producer on his films.

I want to know what would have happened had Lynch made ROTJ instead of Dune, this shitty timeline is driving me insane.

I have high hopes that they will feel fatigued and betrayed when they watch Young Han Solo barely 6 months after episode 8 with a much lower production value. I can't expect any more than a sy fy channel tv movie out of that.

Could based Bird save this shitshow?

You know who would make a good Star Wars film?

Paul Verhoeven

>the original ROTJ plot involved the imperial base being a massive lava castle on a planet protected by 2 Death Stars
Truly the worst timeline