Does a strong handshake determines one's alpha-ness?

Every hand you shake has had a dick in it.

What about amputees?

to a point. theres often weirdos who shake and squeeze your hand really hard just to seem tough.

Of course not. The strength of a handshake just indicates how alpha the shaker wants to appear - anyone can squeeze a fucking hand regardless of how alpha or beta they are.

Frankly I'm immediately suspicious of guys who squeeze too hard - it's usually just a sign that they have a chip on their shoulder about their masculinity.

>t. limp wristed millennial faggot

/thread

the president of mexico is so insecure. look at that lack of eye contact. maybe this is a bad picture

>DRUMPF HAS TINY HANDS

yeah too bad most of the world is under 6 feet. i bet trump has bigger hands than 89% of the people who make fun of him for having tiny hands

Yes, but don't overdo it. Millenial nu-male handshake is just limply letting the hand get yanked up and down, but the opposite is wannabe alpha male le dominant handshake where someone just takes control of your hand. A ying yang fengshui tier hanshake is where both hands are firmly in contact but both do the 'work' of shaking.

The president of Mexico does look like a frightened puppy in this photo.

Maybe that's why he perceives everything trump says as a thread; it's because of how frightened he is by him.

No, this is a real issue and very annoying.

If you're going around gripping and ragging at people's hands they will think you have autism. It should be firm, not violent.

Do you ever get tempted to stop making reasonable posts and just start flinging shit so people pay attention to you like they do Australia, or is the quiet satisfaction of a post well made enough to keep you toiling away without recognition?

No. But it's a start.

That's called a challenge

yeah, you can tell alot by someones handshake. people that try to outsqueeze you scream insecurity. there are basically 3 types of handshakes. the limp handed, my daddy never taught me morals and values handshake. the firm, im a normal thinking man trustful handshake. and the overaggressive, i need to prove im an alpha handshake.

I drive my thumb into the meat between their thumb and index knuckle when people pull that shit.

>The President of Mexico knew the truth.

The true plan is to annex Mexico and the rest of Central America, deport the entire population to South America, and build the wall along the Panama Canal to save on construction costs.

i have a pretty strong handshake and don't care if someone else's is stronger than mine, because I'm not an insecure bitch. It's just obnoxious when someone is obviously trying to grab your hand as hard as they can to seem tough. basucally this

About 95% of the time (when i'm sober or close to it) I keep it reasonable and leave the shitposting to the pros. I guess it's also an attempt to address the occasional lack of sensible commentary.

The rest of the time I shitpost unashamedly. Nowhere near Aussie bants quality though. There seems to be a large number of NZ low-quality shitposters though, or a small number of very active ones, so I'm not labouring under the misapprehension that I can put a dent in our national reputation here.

The mexican president is just extremely awkward and he always looks uncomfortable.
Remember that the “handshake” he gave to the cuckminister of Canada?
What about when he was smiling to someone on the public while the Japanese prime minister was giving a speech.

Nope. "Alpha" behaviour is all just an act. The guy who created the theory discredited it.

Yes

A real handshake is firm and solid but not crushing, you want to show the one you are handshaking with that you are in control of your own self and that you respect him as an equal, thus you give a reasonable amount of force as to expect to do just the same, sealing the handshake into a solid grip that is to be a symbolic sign of both parties desire to put their will into whatever the context of the handshake entail.

Wet hands are a sign of stress and self-doubt, you should expect very little from one who give you such a handshake for they are not even comfortable enough around you as not to sweat like a pig or even bother to properly communicate their honesty or respect of you, if there is even any in the first place.

and :
Are all limp-wrist wet towels that probably won't and can't make eye contact without being ashamed of themselves because they are beta to that extant.

Also there is nothing worse than shaking hand with someones who is limp-wristed and wet as fuck, its disgusting and feel like I'm squeezing a fucking semi-solid squid, these are the only kind of peoples whom I crush the joint, its fun to see that they never say anything back and just cower away tail between their legs.

Lmao.

when trump got out of the interview with mr president he said he didnt discuss about the wall and then one hour later this happens.

Trump faggots on suicide watch

fucking kek, how can you say something and 1 hour later get rekt about it.

xD lmao

translate this for actual americans, paco

real clever ppl dont show their intention untill they have their dick inside your pussy faggot.

keep lurking, and yeah you need to live more to even make a plausible opinion about not being a virgin like yourself

>EPN's tiny baby hand

Mexico is not paying for the wall is what he said but the funny thing about that is that they are negotiating trade deals so that trump could build the wall

it just means you dont have autism.

bush had a limp handshake and he was a retard autist.

Because the stupid always bring you to their lv, and then beat you with mastery.

no funcionan tus clases de español de primaria? oh simplemente tu cerebro solo puede procesar 1 solo idioma?

jajajajajaj

only for westerns .
kek nu male, your hands are too weak.

>Because the stupid always bring you to their lv, and then beat you with mastery.
??????

You could at least bother to make a proper insult you know?

Try again

>deport the entire population to South America
damm i trought sempai like us, considering that all brazilians are half portuguese even the niggers.

you really need to study english now, and spanish

>real clever ppl dont show their intention untill they have their dick inside your pussy faggot
>trump didn't show his intention to make peña pay for the wall when he met him
Really makes you think

wow you let out your beta ass too much leaf, go back to anal fingering with your papi

No, but a weak handshake means the persons got some kind of disconnect, either with you or people in general, I rarely noticed strong alpha handshakes, even the hand crushing ones those just tell me the guy has a lot of energy, but the first time a guy plopped his limp flaccid hand into mine with no grip it set off alarms in my head, the fuck is wrong with him

Stop cutting yourself annon

that sentence did not make a lick of sense you stupid fucking beaner.
i'd suggest you study english before forcing us to learn spanish, a language mexicans completely butcher.

>chip on their shoulder about their masculinity.
Enough with this meme, masculine men do not experience insecurity. After a point you get to know so many alphas that the phrase "insecure about his manhood" simply does not describe the behavior of any single person I've met.

yeah and poetry dont make sence either right?

kek

>poetry
you truly are a mexican intellectual

Words are hard to get when you know shit about life isnt annon?

I'm not suggesting masculine men are generally more likely to experience insecurity than less masculine men, but lots of men do get insecure and seek to compensate for it - embarrassingly enough I used to do this myself. Case in point are these specimens who responded to my first post. If this isn't insecurity (unless they're attempts at humour) I'm not sure what is:

faggot

over half of the threads on Sup Forums are shitty shill slide threads, go gas yourself.

This. We New Zealanders are generally more serious than Aussies, we make some of the most reasonable posts on this chaotic disaster of a board, such as We often try desperately to be funny though, and fail miserably.

Peña is so done with life at this point

Trump reminds me of Ricky from Trailer Park Boys in this picture.