TRUMP GENERAL - NO SHILL LINKS MAGA EDITION

>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY

INTERVIEWS
>Farage on Infowars 8/30/16
youtu.be/OKSyZOB47bo
>Trump on Dori Monson 8/26/16
youtu.be/lo-_bo2zFmc
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/iQgMZaEVlds
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiZ0E2C3LgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cL-Kj3TrvEo
ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/exclusive-donald-trump-race-turning-around-hillarys-polls-starting-go-mine-going/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Drumpf. I can't fucking wait until you realize your wall is never getting built.

>inb4 CTR

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

NEW CAMPAIGN SONG

Make America Great Again - Robert Johnson 5

>youtube.com/watch?v=QiZ0E2C3LgQ

NEW CAMPAIGN SONG NEW NEW NEW

Fucking Based

dyin

>Trump thread
>No awoo

What is this heresy?

MAGA

"If you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter."
Donald Trump, August 2015

>this is his Jeb moment

He even has a PLEASE CLAP moment
youtube.com/watch?v=cL-Kj3TrvEo

1:23

How to start WWIII: The article:

ibtimes.co.uk/clinton-us-should-use-military-response-fight-cyberattacks-russia-china-1579187

>"As President, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic, and military responses," she told the attendees, largely made up of veterans and their supporters.

You fuckers can't do anything right can you?

I dunno how to feel about Duke you guys

On the one hand he's on board with us.
On the other, he's a lightening rod for the left

Can someone explain the shill link to me? Something about Finland?

>look mom i posted it again!

Hoof and horn, hoof and horn.
All that dies will be reborn.
Corn and grain, corn and grain.
All that falls will rise again.

Just bantz m8

AWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

what's more important to you? Your beliefs, or how you are perceived?

Oy vey!

He doesn't actually want Trump to win. He's making a show of his "support" to damage him as much as he can.

The only KKK member that actually supports Trump was the one that publicly endorsed Hillary.

essentially, CTR has created a malware site to infect Trump supporters and use it to spy on his supporters.

Any time you call them out on it, they all come out of the woodwork to attack you.

ahahahahhaa

real?

you clicked the thread started by that autist who can't stand one part of the other OP so instead of just ignoring it he rages like mad

thought he was ctr for awhile but he just seems strange period

I don't even know how he gets this much attention.
Didn't he leave KKK decades ago?

Just drop it, they want you to focus on the fucking link instead of talking Trump.

Every fucking time they whine about it they ruin /trumpgen/ for hours and none of them can just carry on the OPs with the link removed.

I like him, but I want him to shut his fucking mouth, and him running for congress does not help Trump at all.

i have no feelings for him
but because he's hurting trump some now i hate him

AWOOOOOVMENT!

>I was bullied online. It was like annudda shoah!

Jesus Christ. Jews are fucking pathetic.

this is the most backwards double standard dumbass logic I've ever heard.

Guise Donald is a dangerous guy, don't give him nuke codes

Oh yeah also we would already be in war with Russia if I were president since they hacked my server and the DNC email server

Hmmm. So basically CTR literally created a malware to spy on us?
Wow. Really makes me think.
They're fucking pathetic.

That's because congress/government is controlled by jews and people like Trump and Duke are trying to unfuck America from it?

I hate to break it to you pally but you're not interesting enough to spy on.

4:15 PM: Mom asked him take out the trash. Again.
4:23 PM: Masturbating to anime. Again.

I just wanted to know. Been out of the loop for a few days, sounds good.

HELLO STEVES. I AM STEVE AS WELL. ARE WE ALL STEVING VERY WELL TONIGHT?

Yes, real. Check her twitter. She is triggered by literal pictures of oven and merchant memes.

Typical jews.

What is Ben Carson up to these days.

Let's say David Duke was actually elected and started making speeches naming the Jew on the floor of the Senate

What would be the result?

Digits confirm. 4:23 is masturbation time.

Are you comfortable with your 14 year old daughter's webcam being watched by hairy 50 year old NSA agents

4th Reich.

Probably sleeping so when he's made Surgeon General he has the energy to redpill people about why the Jews have been holding back the cure to cancer and then release it.

>What is Ben Carson up to these days.
He's on Fox quite a lot. Usually the Kelly File, sometimes F&F.

it's become a meme, but they really are everywhere. it's like the ussr days. check out what they've done to leddit, kikebook and twatter.

their official (so in reality a lot more) funding is now over $20 milllion.

How do you know that's not his fetish?

Opposition research is very valuable, they can see the demographics of his supporters, what their interests are, etc.

>Surgeon General
Why don't we have one of those? Why only TrumpGenerals?

You obviously aren't a parent

Who is on Kelly file today? Heard the bitch skipped work today so I might watch.

HOLY SHIT! CLINTON REALLY IS ON THE WARPATH, FUCK!
lol too bad its all astroturf. Nothing can beat our grassroots awoovment!

Clever
Also, saved that waifu. I normally hate anime tbqh but I can tolerate MAGA waifus like Awoo girl.

20 million dollars down the hole, man how many people could they feed with that?

It makes absolute sense.

Their endorsement hurts, their support hurts. Ergo if they actually want you to win they should support your enemy.

If they come out and support you publicly they're supporting your enemy.

I'M A STEPHEN
ARE YOU ANTI-STEVE
WTF BRO?!

We carried on the OP's with the link removed for the past 2 weeks straight you nigger. Always when people get home from work and during peak hours the link is gone, then it reappears every night.

EVERY DAY this happens. It's gone during one time of day, then back during another.

sad thing it, she had basically unlimited funding. this shit is only going to get worse. but we are going to win, i have no doubt. normies are getting the message and waking up.

Oh chill out, Leaf. It's almost /comfy/ time, I'm just joking around.

I'm not a leaf, don't say this

But you just said Byrd is clearly honest in his support of Hillary. So which is it?

>ARE YOU ANTI-STEVE
NO, I AM STEVE AS WELL.

WE ARE ALL STEVE.

Anyone have the latest FEC filings?

I want to see how much of Soro's money they've wasted.

Honestly I have no faith in Trump winning. I'm an ardent as FUCK Trump supporter, but I still think the (((Powers that be))) are going to rig it, landslide or not. I still think Clinton will be president. At least, called as such. No saying what can happen between November 9th and January 17th.

I didn't say that, and his support was honest. Today if he was alive and still in the KKK it would be hurting her.

>I'm not a leaf, don't say this
Oh.... He doesn't know, yet.

user, I hate to tell you this, but... well, look at your flag.

Whatever country you were in, you were kidnapped by Muslims and are now Canadian.

What is so hard about just continuing to make threads with the link removed? Why the need to disrupt threads that have carried on all day without any problems?

Because you're a bunch of fucking shills and provocateurs. The most vocal of you has copypasta JUST for this purpose, and has split threads after claiming he wouldn't do it anymore.

Fuck all of you.

I'M NOT A LEAF SHUT UP

These people always cry big crocodile tears when hey get bullied....

But not once do they ever stop to think how poor Donald Trump feels when they bully him online.

Ah, another cuck thread

>I mean come on its 2016
I really hope we get another genocide
I mean really really really bad.

Plz bless me kek

Because you're dealing with angry autists here. They may be autists, but they can tell a shill when they see one.

I advised in the last thread he made that got deleted to NEVER EVER split threads, because it just gives the shills ammo to scream "MUH THREADSPLITTING SHILLS!!!"

Make a new thread, without the link at post 280-290, and link it in the previous thread right at 300. Simple.

People are going to do what they're going to do because the REAL shills (you faggots) won't remove the shill link from the OP. I can't control it.

What is so hard about removing a stupid link from the OP that no one even uses? Answer: nothing. Keeping it there obviously causes massive amounts of division and threadsplitting, not to mention the shady site owner and malware.

If you like the site so much, keep it in your bookmarks and jerk off to it every day. Problem solved.

AWOO
k

Wow, I am now #StrokingMyJohnson

There's a shill. They say cuck too much and at inappropriate times.

Seriously, cripple chan bans these fucks.

You can always tell these are the real threads by how they come shill in here -- "THIS TRIGGERS THE NIGGER!!!" etc. Shit none of us would ever say.

>Make a new thread, without the link at post 280-290, and link it in the previous thread right at 300. Simple.

THEN DO IT

You already fucked up the last one.

>Keeping it there obviously causes massive amounts of division and threadsplitting, not to mention the shady site owner and malware.

Also read as:
>Do what we want goy, or we're going to ruin a perfectly normal on-topic discussion.

Prove me wrong.

Be the next OP, don't split threads. Simple. Right?

VOTE TO RENAME ANONYMOUS ON Sup Forums STEVE

ALL IN FAVOR REPLY WITH 'I'M STEVEN'.

That's fucking pathetic. "GOOGLE ME" HAHAHA fucking pathetic no-name. Also, "I AM THE THIRD PARTY!" So what? Just because you're the third party doesn't mean you're clearly the best fucking candidate to grace the land.

He will end the fed and be a valuable Trump ally. We have to support him. The real damage has already been done anyway.

>Plz bless me kek
Fuck.

We're doomed.

has it reached 6 million posts yet?

Actually closer to 12 million.

How do I get my boyfriend to support Trump?

Tell him that Hillary didn't support gay marriage until 2 years ago anf has taken $100m from Middle East dictators that routinely execute gays.

Why are these fucking faggots refusing to remove the malware link?!?

Why would that change his mind?

Because you're gay.

ima gril

Yeah they are everywhere but its not going to make a difference. Also I expect a great deal of the voter pollsters are the various shills for her.

Its not going to make a difference because their shilling is rather obvious, doesnt contain any real proof to their claims to sway trump supporters... and to average people they seem just as obnoxious as the Neo Nazis do (no offense).

When the debates hit thats when people will go looking up videos of trump's rallies too. Keep that in mind. Both high energy and presidential.

Also lemme get this straight does Hillary have dual citizenship somewhere? Because if she does, she really can be deported.

Trump holds a rally in Ohio after yesterday? God damn, does the man actually sleep? Does he feel exhaustion? How can he keep a pace like this up?

MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN ALSO

>No women
This infuriates me beyond words.

Trump: "That’s all she does is attack Trump. She has no policy. She has no energy. She has nothing"

He is describing #SickHillary but he may as well be describing her shiils. They got nothing!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/01/exclusive-donald-trump-race-turning-around-hillarys-polls-starting-go-mine-going/

TOGTFO

B8ING B8ING DO NOT ANSWER