Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums.

Legends of Chamberlain Heights, is the best Comedic cartoon since Brickleberry.

Doctor Strange, I've come to bargain.

Steven Universe is WAY too righting with its messages of survival of the fittest

Steven universe fans welcomed, certainly not cancerous pieces of worthless trash

Can Bendis even do something wrong? All its books are awesome, unique and with great dialogue. He's the reason Marvel is at its best since its creation

and Sup Forums certainly not being paranoid ultraconservative doomsayers

Haha! Nu-PPG is so based and redpilled!

Boy, i sure am glad we don't have satirical threads where we repeat the same stuff to make fun of how things really are every single day, here in bizzaro Sup Forums
Those regular Sup Forums guys sure are weird

I can't believe no one ever post twitter screencaps. Its like you guys don't even care what random people on the internet are saying!

Family Guy is a masterpiece.

I think he is a bit dull when he writes street level characters.

today my girlfriend told me she loves me

BvS was great!

Mark Waid really has his finger on the pulse of today's youth.

DC is less popular than Marvel, and is therefore shit. Look at how conformist I am.

You know guys, it isn't brought up much because it's not a problem, but isn't it great how fans of Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, indie comics, etc. all get along with each other and respect that we all have different tastes?

He could stand to stretch things out and pace himself a bit. His books move waaaay to fast for me.

BvS was bad

His Early Ultimate Spider-Man was pure garbage. I'm glad it got good, can't wait for the new issue!

Eh, I would say it's gotten the slightest bit worse since Season 12 (you know, the one where Brian was dead for the entire season and the family kept trying to find a replacement).

Also, why is Family Guy so much better than South Park?

I can't believe Image and Valiant overshadowed the big two

IM getting real fuckin tired of Morrison and all his single-universe bullshit

The best Run of X-men Was Bendis' run.

Mockingbird was the best comic of 2016, followed only by Champions.

David Willis has to be the best webcomic maker out there.

And the fiction he produced for the Transformers fan club was top notch.

Champions suck

I'm so happy she said that! What a wonderful woman, you should keep her with you forever!

Me think you rise through to real Sup Forums.

Wow, this is one of the best boards on the site. So many good threads in the catalog.

Who would have thought moot selling the site to his sister Gwen would bring about a comic renaissance?

Boy, I love Champions. #Asleep

I wonder how Kazerad manages such a tight schedule. He's been churning out a huge animated updates every two weeks.

all your opinions are valid and respected here

Me actually read comic books.

Man I love Skub, I use it everyday!

there is nothing better than SU sympathizers, they're even more not-obnoxious than SU itself.

Good thing they are not baiters most of the time

This thread me am owning.

Can we talk about how perfect the homestuck ending was?

it's BIZARRO Sup Forums, user.

Krackus is a really competent villain!

Batman vs Superman was good

Me am, smartest civilian out of, the Avenger League.

I know, right? Funding an anime ending 3 years in advance, and building plot threads that lead nowhere around the culmination of that anime that was a pretty swell idea!