Give speech with President of Mexico

>Give speech with President of Mexico
>Lose support
What did people who take online polls mean by this?

wtf I'm with her now!

they were probably trying to confirm their faggotry.

wtf im shaking now

MSM either painted it as some sort of failure on his part or avoided talking about it, just the usual

>Mexican pres invites both Trump and Clinton
>Trump desperately requests to meet immediately
Trump after meeting
>We uh didn't talk about who would pay for the wall
Mexican pres after meeting
>I was very clear from the begging Mexico would not pay for the wall

His desperation was just too transparent.

wow, this REALLY, REALLLY opened my eyes, dumpf cannot CLEARLY WIN DO TO THESE EXACTLY POLLS RIGHT HERE, wew lad, guess im with her now

epic pic

Didn't he posted a tweet like a couple of hours ago saying
“Mexico will pay for the wall!”?
I don't have Twitter
Can someone confirm?

Here you go.

>>We uh didn't talk about who would pay for the wall
>Mexican pres after meeting
>>I was very clear from the begging Mexico would not pay for the wall

Don't be so fucking intellectually dishonest

The Spic said "we aren't paying for the wall" and Trump ignored him. Thus, they didn't discuss payment

Which makes sense because MEXICO DOES NOT NEED TO AGREE TO PAY FOR THE WALL IN ORDER TO PAY FOR THE WALL

>implying its his choice

prepare for tariff spiclord

Every damn time Trump says something you people rush in to correct the record and tell us what he REALLY meant.

why did shillary's support drop too?

lmao I don't think so. The look on Trump's face after meeting was classic defeat. He was probably kissing king spic's ass most of the meeting begging him to come out of it and act like their meeting was constructive. Trump was desperate to make this a game changer.

Mexicans hate Trump so much (2% approval rating in Mexico) Nieto couldn't give two shits about any tariffs as it would still be 100 times more palatable to his supporters than paying for Trump's wall. Trump is a fucking clown, his whole tariff fantasy shut down in probably the first minute.

At the end of it all, all Trump could do is lie about what happen and try to hope people didn't notice they made a complete joke of the US presidential candidate down there in fucking mexico. Trump is fucking embarrassing.

>go to Mexico
>get cucked by manlet spic
>drop in the polls
>have all your propaganda channels demonetized by Youtube the next day
>lose election
>be mad

But Trump's ahead, dipshit

Polls don't yet reflect the full effect of Trump's Mexico visit, dipshit. The only poll that provides an instantaneous reaction are the ones like the LA Times poll. Wait a week, then make this claim if you still can.

> this thread
> everyone correcting the record
> absolutely no source

NAFTA you inbred retard

It isn't possible to tariff Mexico

>be a leaf

the polls are a week behind, tard. And even if it was a tracking poll you wouldn't get the results from the meeting until a day or two after it happened

Reminder that this is the only graph that matters.

Steins not even on the ballot in every state...

why are people so confused about how mexico will pay for wall? they arent cutting a fucking check. trump is going to make all the wetbacks exporting our economy back to mexshitco pay for it through tariffs

It's really not.

Also, I reckon Johnson backers will jump on the Trump Train at the last second. They will realise that voting Johnson is merely helping Hillary win and nothing more. And I am pretty sure the majority of Johnson supporters would rather have Trump over Hillary any day of the week.

Johnson is much more of a factor and takes more from Clinton than Trump. He's on every state ballot.

that's called damage control. dishonest polls are in overdrive to correct clinton's discrepancy

>Johnson takes more from Clinton than Trump

Source? I would have thought it's the other way round

>DERR, IS JOHNSON A TRUMP PLANT?!?!?!

Honestly, I hope he keeps going left to pander to Hispanics and Bernouts. He'll keep cannibalizing from Hillary, it's phenomenal. He's doing the exact opposite of what people were predicting, he's more of a liberal than a libertarian.

He's actually going to cause Republican defectors to come BACK to Trump, it's insanity. Plus you've got Stein, who is a liberal vote sponge.

Look at the polling companies who do a Trump/Clinton matchup and a Trump/Clinton/Johnson/Stein matchup. The two-way race numbers favor Clinton more than a four-way race do.

It's actually pretty surprising, but it's true.

He didn't talk about who would pay for it, burrito just said Mexico wouldn't.

my thoughts as well. it's probably why trump hasn't ripped johnson apart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TRUMP KEKS ABSOLUTELY
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Give polls a bit of time to catch up

Here's an example.

Strange but when you think about it Cruz backers basically want Trump's plan. With the exception TPP I think

He's a fucking liar. Trying to uncuck himself after getting ravaged by the Donald.

Reminder that the polls won't reflect the speech for 2-3 more days.

Interesting. Let's hope libs turn out in droves for Johnson then. And Stein.

Kek confirms this absolute truth.

>Mexico will have leverage over the USA

>Mexico receives aid from USA

>Mexico gets billions in remittances from USA

>Mexicos biggest consumer is USA

Lol yea okay they will somehow get leverage on us

Wouldn't be surprised if they got some dirt on Trump or got his lenders to squeeze him.