NEW WORD ORDAHHH

Why is Bert Kreischer such a terrible human being, fuck him and his fat gut.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7OI-Qn4bvg
youtu.be/y0B3WcQ4x7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i liked how they bullied the shit out of him in the recent episode

Is Kreischer the fat fag that giggles like a girl?

And Segura is the one that hates drumpf?

God Bert is so fucking annoying, dumb bitchy hipster alcoholic, literally the worst fucking person Rogan introduced people to. He's 50 years old and still behaves like a college kid.

I'm sick of his retarded shirtless gimmick. It's been done to death by comedians who are actually good at comedy, no need for an unfunny bullshit artist to drive it into the ground.

Diaz is worse. Criminal subhuman

You are contractually required to hate Trump if you want to be involved in entertainment in any capacity.

No Joey is cool you're just autistic

He is the guy who can't keep his shirt on ever, latest podcast he got it off too.

Nice trips. I start to think Diaz is full of shit and want to hate him, then he comes out with a classic like "blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother" and I can't bring myself to hate him.

Joe secretly likes him but is too pussy to admit. Schaub too

Callen is #withher

Most people with half a brain in Hollywood are. Why would they support a communist-directed liberal government when it opposes their very success? They know what's what. They just pretend or virtue signal for brand endorsement/likes/job in general.

How is Bert even famous? He's fucking terrible. >DUDE I GOT SO DRUNK
>*annoying laugh*
>AND I RAN ON THE TREADMILL
>*shrieking laugh gains intensity*
>AND I WAS LIKE *unintelligible fat face mumbling mixed with shrieking*

Stop laughing at your own stories you tremendous faggot.

Bert bullying from the podcast youtube.com/watch?v=d7OI-Qn4bvg

>joe has gone full lefty cuck

did the pedos threaten him or buy him out?

fuck that guy

youtu.be/y0B3WcQ4x7I
Fuck that guy forever

>Classic Rich Vos moment.
>Ruin it by patheticaly make it about yourself.
>Screaming and running shirtless out of the room.
>Didn't even actually watch it happening.

Fuck him.

Roeh Roughang

>I really don't think I'm an alcoholic guys, I only have a bottle of wine every day on the treadmill, have a half dozen mixed drinks every time I fly, get wasted on endless shots and beers at every show I do, and can't go without drinking for more than a few days at a time

lmao okay Bert. I love the guy but he does have a drinking problem and all his friends and family lie to him about it and say it's totally normal to drink literally every day and need to drink at least a 12 pack to get a light buzz

>LEEANNE WHERE'S MY TITOS
>THANKS BABY, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THAT BLUE APRON WE HAD TONIGHT IT WAS SO GOOD

stop wiith these threads.

SORRY MASSA I MAKE ANADDA GAME OF TRONES THREAD, OKAY MASSA?

I live on a place with no black people, do black people like GOT?

They're not people, so probably?

this fucking image gets me every time