How do we make Quasar relevant again?

How do we make Quasar relevant again?

Should we do a pettion to get him back?

Pray that he comes back in Nova. Again.

>How do we make Quasar relevant again?
Give him a new series, focus marketing towards female readers, make sure he's always drawn bishounen as fuck.

>Should we do a pettion to get him back?
>him

Man, Phyla-Vell was useless, but she had a balling style.

Fucking right? Goddamm her outfit was great.

>Lesbian Space Guts

Imagine if Marvel every tried to make a TV series on her. It would be an amazing ride.

How will they properly do that if they actually don't have her dad in the Captain Marvel movie?

I'll rather have Phyla re take the Captain Marvel title from Carol, she deserves another chance.

Make a new female Quasar and have him mentor her

...which is what Marvel is doing

When was he actually relevant? Wasn't he always a fringe cosmic character?

there is a new female quasar

He was the MC in Annihilators. After that, he vanished.

Second sentence, user.

They can't replace Carol until after the Captain Marvel movie comes out.

Nope nope nope.

Who is going to do the character good service now that Gruenwald is gone?

I'd love for Wendell to come back but the odds are hugely stacked in his best days being crapped all over by some third-rate writer. "Lets kill Quase again to show how much of a cosmic threat this baddie is", he'll just become the cosmic equivalent of Alpha Flight.

I'm fine with Marvel working on a new female quasar with Wendell off to the side, let them screw up the new kid.

did your parents ever have any kids that lived?

Marvel's answer was: Make him a lesbian who joins the guardians of the galaxy in it's prime and then completely ignore her for years because...reasons

She died though

RIP

Would only be worth it if Marvel Cosmic was fun again or someone who actually cares about the character gets to write. A decent artist would also help because minor titles somehow get saddled with noir style sketchy art whether it fits or not.

spencer's got plans for him

You don't need to bring him back, he's instructing the new Quasar in Marvel comics right at this moment.

You DO need to bring back

Why do we need to bring back Moondragon's dead girlfriend, Martyr?

Who has the Quantum and Nega bands right now?

Quantum Bands are being used by the new Quasar, Avril Kincaid, who is being trained by Wendell Vaughn.

I have no idea where Noh-Varr is or if he's even still alive.

No Varr is long dead

Last appearance of the Nega-bands was in an arc of ANAD Avengers where Annihilus was using it to power a weapon and negative zone portal.

Aren't there multiple nega bands?

The new Quasar is Cute. CUTE !

Put him on MvC 4.

>The Savage Sword of Phyla-Vell

You're just a sucker for anyone in a starfield costume.

No.

No he isn't, unless you meant that the character is no longer viable since writers other than Grant Morrison have had a go at him.

I wouldn't mind having Martyr back.

But she sucked.

Noh-Varr's bands were different, they were made from the techno virus and gave different powers. Then Ronan smashed them after an event.

The original Mar Vell bands have mostly been forgotten since Phyla had them back in 03-ish and got the quantum bands. Once she lost those and was killed the nega bands were just not mentioned any longer.

Maybe Thanos or Mentor has them, who knows.

I wish Marvel artists could actually follow Capullo's design so Wendell can be an unwitting manslut equal to Nightwing.

There are way too many yellow and blue space superheroes with some kind of gold star symbol in Marvel.

Nova Corps
Captain Marvel
Quasar
Star Lord
and all the sidekicks and knockoffs each one of them has had over the years like Phyla, Genis, Novar, Carol, Kitty, The other two Quasars, Cancerverse disguise Marvel, Guardians...

I actually want the Marvels to go green with little saturns again just to be slightly unique here.

No, as a female I want him hunky as fuck

How is Marvel Cosmic these days? It seems like everyone is leaving it to have Earth adventures.

Stella Nega of the GOTG 1000 had a pair of Quantum Bands

Annihilus used a pair in a recent arc of ANAD Avengers, using their power to create portals to the Negative Zone

Marvel cosmic is dead.

Complete shit. Some people lie and say Ultimates isn't trash, but Carol Danvers and America Chavez are flogging lights to avoid it

I think the Quantum Bands and the Nega Bands merged when Phyla got the Quantum Bands.

Ultimates is great in spite of Chavez and Danvers, it is the only thing doing marvel cosmic right.

>hating characters specifically
Just as bad as characterfags

I know we'll never get him back but.. damn it. At least they retired Wendell and he kinda got a happy-ending type thing so no one could fuck him up anymore.

A "Marvel Family" story would be fantastic. Noh-Varr, Genis, Teddy, Carol, Phyla, Monica, Adam.

A petition will just get the character a series they threw together. No one wants that.

What Marvel needs are good pitches for a series/story/arc etc.

Mine would probably start with focus on drama and weird science in Pegasus.

How did he lose the bands yet kept his hands in the new comics? Was it Kobik or something? Told him he was unworthy

I'm hoping duplicates. I think there's a couple of pairs unaccounted for.

One more reason to mourn the death of Marvel Avengers Alliance. She was introduced right near the end of the game, in the 32nd PvP tournament and got to play a major role in the final storyline of the game.

Damn.