What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

>Naw. Nauwitenz.
What in the fuck did he mean by this?

could have been worse

They wanted Neil Patrick Harris to play a young Sean Bean? Or maybe DABID has facial blindness due to his autism and gave in to his casting decisions so he wouldn't stim, have a "brown out", and smear his feces all over the walls and script.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

noh

Rogers gonna clean up Nassau

>DABID, what if we repeat this exact line several times so that people think there's some deep hidden meaning behind it but really we just like POTTERY?
>Holy fuck Weiss, you're a genius, get the crayons!

I wish this character could somehow come back in the show. He's handsome af. nohomo

What went wrong?

is this Tyrone?

i meant tyrion*, kek

>we want the lego crowd

Hi George

it's the guy who plays Dexter

wasn't he supposed to be a teenager in this scene?

Shekels

NAOWITHENTZ

>how you want your younger self?
>just fuck my shit up

CALM DOWN HE'S GOING TO JAIL

Whatzzatmeen?

its meant to be teenage dexter.

in the earlier seasons they used this kid for the flashbacks... i guess they thought was too much effort and later just slapped a shitty wig and some blush on 40 year old michael c hall

>Black Hair
>Blue Eyes
>Strong build
Why is a Baratheon playing a Dayne?

DUAL WIELD

how come this guy was both an actor in this season and a guard in season 7?

POST THE WEBM

Could Dayne have beaten prime Barristan?

pic of him as a guard?

Unironically what did he mean by this? He presumably wanted to kill Ned + friends and almost did, so why would he wish them good fortune in the wars to come?

they haven't been thinking for the better part of the last 4 seasons

After seeing this duel wielding abortion im glad they didnt butcher lady stoneheart.
I mean the fucking audiobook does TOJ so much better than
Noeitenz

>Gnaw Noaweetinz

I thought his name Arthur Dayne?

IIRC gurm stated it would be a fair fight but if Ser Arthur had his trusty sword Dawn it would be no contest

Dexter looked like a Belieber in that episode "Popping Cherry"

fine wine

He had his chin surgically shortened

From S7 when Davos, Gendry and Tyrion are nearly found out when they leave King's Landing

Well truth be told, he doesn't look like his actor self, and 99.99% of the people missed it, it's fine.