If the Jews are behind everything then how do you explain Kiryas Joel, New York?

If the Jews are behind everything then how do you explain Kiryas Joel, New York?
It is the single poorest place in the US with an average household income of 15k USD. Also it is probably the single most Jewish place in America with 99% Hasidic Jews, and 46% can't even speak English, only Yiddish.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnewsarchive.com/1995/SBA-Opens-Door-to-Hasidic-Jew-in-Disadvantaged-Business-Program
youtube.com/watch?v=wJB3vNKAOfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only a small percent of Jews are part off the elite. The other Jews are allowed to be in poverty so the big Jews can avoid suspicion.

I'd say they're good at hiding their income.

They keep two books. One for the taxman, one that reflects reality.

They are playing the welfare system.

>free money from dem programz

literally the most jewish thing

Yep, end the welfare system pandered by democrats and watch the roaches cry and complain.

check em and the first thing that came to my head

You see OP, these super Orthodox Jews are a camouflage for the 1%, they believe that they are doing Gods will but are truly doing the Super-Hebrews...

this

LOL white boi

This welfare leech parasite town is a good example of what the world would look like under Jewish Bolshevism.

implying the highet jews really care about their fellows.
they only use those people .

I came to post this... im arab and i know some hasidic jews that have told me the same shit... and no fucking lie it was while we were doing blow in a strip bar in sunset park Brooklyn

Kek, nothing but minivans. Place is a giant welfare scam that would be torn down if any other minority group tried it at that level.

Arabs that do blow in strip clubs can stay. .. those that dress 18th century and act unruly must go.. Trump 2016

Hasidic Jews are the real kikes complete moronic sandniggers thats why everywhere they exist is poor.

Rockland resident here.

We have the same issue in Ramapo. It might seem like they're destitute, but one thing they have going for them is a strong sense of community. They tend to have huge nuclear and extended families, meaning they have a lot of mouths to feed but also a massive network of support. They also collect insane amounts of welfare, maintain strong voting blocs, and cavort with wealthy developers who are more than willing to cut sweetheart deals with shills in local government (look up "Christopher St. Lawrence" for a shining example) so they can build housing, yeshivas, and whatever else. A lot of that's listed as "religious" too, so it becomes tax exempt. Don't get me started on their hijacking of public schools.

This occurs pretty much wherever you see these types of ultra-orthodox enclaves. They move in, proliferate, and use every dirty trick at their disposal to advance their own interests at the expense of everyone else. Even the more secular Israelis hate the Hasidim.

This is coming from someone who laughs at the idea of a world Jewish conspiracy, by the way. It's a gross oversimplification of the highest strata of global political power. Local ultra-orthodox conspiracies, however, are very real.

>It is the single poorest place in the US with an average household income of 15k USD.

*average REPORTED income

a simple audit of the welfare document of that town will prove that probably 75% of them are claiming to work for the same Temple, "making" under minimum wage

>/x/

ANIME SOURCE?

Those are nice new minivans that cost $30k+. How do they afford them when that town has one of the lowest average incomes in the US and they all have 10 kids each?

Magi. It's pretty based.

Hasidic Jews DO NOT WORK. That goes a long way to explaining the welfare-tier "poverty". Literally hook-nosed niggers.

kek nice troll.

Everyone in Kiryas Jewhell is a "rabbi" or a "rabbi's wife" and all the land is exempted out through temple magic.

Then they go ahead and tithe it all to the communal temple fund so they get max niggerbux and have a big pile of gold.

I used to work at le big box wholesaler up near there and tons of these bagel dog fucks would roll in paying for everything with gimmebux.

I live in the next town over. They are all on welfare and have at least 10 children each. They are not poor at all, their documented incomes are low so they can all qualify for welfare. They work together as a community and every single one of them vote for the same person, people in Monroe and Woodbury have no say. They are also the shittiest drivers and leave their fucking trash everywhere. Sorry for typos im on muh phone.

This is true. The reason why they can't find jobs is because they seldom pursue non-religious education. Most men end up rabbis. Women leave school even earlier than men so they can marry young and crank out babies.

Seems you don't know the difference between "actual income" and "reported income".

They're poor according to some documents they submitted to the government. That's it. I know many people who are "poor" on paper, yet live better than I do because they're self-employed tax-evaders who don't accurately declare their income.

My dad always jokes that you can't go to Rockland without talking about the Jews.
T. He's from there and has friends that still live there.

While still collecting welfare.

They are worse than niggers honestly, they know how the law works, and probably breed faster even. More homes keep getting built on the outskirts of KJ, a while ago they annexed part of Monroe, and they constantly offer to buy homes in the area with cash. They even bought the fucking trailer park near me.

Hasidic kikes are also batshit crazy, they kidnap white children and sacrifice them brutally so if you live around them DO NOT HAVE KIDS.

>this thread

my sides

Everybody knows Hasidim are lazy welfare bums. That's why Israelis hate them, they don't work, refuse to do tgeir military service and breed like the vermin they are

Never happened around here. If it did, and people here hate them enough already, we would probably burn down kiryas joel.

DESIGNATED LOWER HUDSON VALLEY THREAD

Let us commiserate over our plights with the Hasidim.

>Never happened around here
Of course because kikes will never report on the deranged shit their own kind does, I bet you know about all the white slaves in Israel right now.

>Hasidic
There's your problem

Second post best post

Ghettos were made for Jews.

I've been there. It isn't poor at all, but they all say they are poor so they can take massive amounts of welfare. It's Jewish Tricks, the city.

You have no idea.

Those particular Jews are the kinds of gib me days.

They literally have high dollar lawyer Jews lobbying the city of NY for low income housing and land grants... and getting them.

Total scum.

We should have a thread dedicated to Hasidic Jew conspiracy. Have you ever driven to bethel woods and seen all the signs for the kosher shit? Always scares me.

Kerhonkson here, jews are like geese, they only come up for the summer.

>Don't get me started on their hijacking of public schools.

New Paltz here, no I think you should get started on their hijacking of the public school system I think people here would find it very interesting what they've done. And how every single student is "special needs"

Everytime I go to the Castle Fun Center I see these guys they never seem to be hurting for cash there

Highland Mills here, probably the closest to kikeville. A house just burned down that they bought recently, my sides were in space.

>>>r/The_Donald

I wonder how much it was insured for?

Let me tell you about hasidic fucking jews.

They're so much worse than the regular jews. Regular jews are subversive kikes, butt these shlomos are on a whole new level.

The men literally do not work. They sit around all day """studying the torah""". That's the jewish equivalent to purposefully not ever working because you have a sworn duty to shitpost on a finnish basketweaving forum. "G-d's Chosen NEETs" apparently. And while they don't work, they collect MASSIVE amounts of welfare handouts instead. And since they're jews, they find out the mosty jewy ways they can eek like 400% more gibsmedats than someone at their income level is normally allowed to get.

And then there's the women. They don't do anything either. Their job is to shit out kids. Nonstop. One after another after another. They literally have families of like 10 goddamn kikelettes. And keep in mind that they're all retarded and have birth defects due to all the inbreeding.

And then there's their behavior. They'll throw rocks at your car for driving on their precious shabbat. They'll harass goys walking down J street. They are truly the shittiest human beings. They're the niggers of the jewish community. Even the normal jews in NYC (who are bad enough as it is) fucking hate their guts.

Yeah it was obvious, the house was abandoned and needed a lot of work. But of course, theres no investigation, wuz an accident goyim.

Same shit up in lake placid, weird seeing someone in full kike dress on a canoe.

>trusting Jewish tax returns

Bergenfag here. Going to community college in Rockland. When I went for my orientation there were like 3 jewish families just running around the campus

What they do is they'll stake out an area they plan on turning into another hasidic community. Then they start going door to door. And they say "we're a bunch of hasidic jews and we're going to move into your neighborhood. We're buying the entire place up. If you don't sell it to us, you'll be the only goy left here, and your property value will plummet anyway"

They literally do this pseudo-mafioso strongarm bullshit. They also did the same shit back during white flight where they told goys that they were moving a bunch of blacks in, and that this would lower their property value, and so if you don't want to be surrounded by blacks and lose your value, you better sell now at a reasonable price.

>mfw jews get to take off school/work for their bullshit multi-day holidays, but also get off for christian holidays anyway

A. majority of orthodox jews declare no income, they are involved in organized crime. Many are multi-millionaires while still picking up food stamps, section 8, etc..

They have all sorts of scams involving car insurance, defrauding the gvt, bonds, etc..

This Jew is a perfect example. He was collecting welfare, foodstamps, etc.. and had access to tens of millions of dollars and owned slums for niggers and illegals all over NYC:

They also think Israel is Satans spawn as there is no Messiah. They actually believe many of the conspiracy theories behind Israels creation, such as Baal or Moloch worship.

Im surprised anyone from New Paltz browses Sup Forums I lived there for 5 years 4 years ago. Ulster county seems pretty pro Trump, was New Paltz full on Bern victims? I remember the SJW shit was starting when I lived there years ago, now I dont even go there anymore

Isn't like 43% of the 1% Jewish?

>This is coming from someone who laughs at the idea of a world Jewish conspiracy, by the way. It's a gross oversimplification of the highest strata of global political power. Local ultra-orthodox conspiracies, however, are very real.

So let me get this straight. You overtly see them do this sort of shit at your local level, but you think the same thing doesn't happen on a macro level as well?

You have to understand that it's not a conspiracy in terms of illuminati all gathered together in a dark smokey room or whatever. Their stereotypically jewy manipulative behavior is genetically innate. It's something that's been selected for after living for millennia in this way. It's their dominance strategy, as outlined in culture of critique. They don't even realize they're doing it. They don't wake up and say "how can I subvert the goyim today". They just fucking DO it.

>slumlord found burned in dumpster

Lord have mercy, OP, its just Jews being Jews. The Hasidic Jews do this everywhere including in Israel. They declare no income, take benefits, and live off the state supposedly so that they can devote themselves to studying the Torah.

They are like religious NEETs.

>tfw living by Lakewood
All want for I want for Christmas is a holocaust

I'm from Rockland County too, anyone else here familiar with Barry Fixler and how fucking based he is?

It's actually smugly satisfying that Israel is also having a problem with their orthodox NEETs. Israel has always had policies to promote jews having as many children as possible there. But of course, this has resulted in a system where jews are trying to out-jew each other for the most bennies. And it's resulted in the NEET hasids having waaay more kids than anyone else, just to collect them bennies. And now israel is having to deal with all these dead-weight hasids

they all have at least one accountant in their family, those Jews know how to hide money is all it is. go check on the synagogue's financial statements, I'm sure you'll find some interesting cash flow

"(((Ten))) [that's his fucking name] had cited many examples of discrimination, saying people would agree to business deals over the phone, but renege when they saw him dressed in typical black garb, yarmulke and sideburn hair curls."

>have a history of screwing people over
>people do not want to do business with you becauyse you have a history of screwing peopl over
>apply for special treatment
>get it

Our grandfathers died for this.

apnewsarchive.com/1995/SBA-Opens-Door-to-Hasidic-Jew-in-Disadvantaged-Business-Program

IN NYC, arsons for insurance money is known as "Jewish lightning."

Very well then.

Down here, the hasidim voted a majority of their own onto the East Ramapo School Board. That board then proceeded to gut the district's education budget so they could redirect the money to private yeshivas, many of which were little more than repurposed houses. The board also sold off some property to orthodox developers, who got to buy it at a song. And yeah, they got even more government kickbacks by inflating the number of "special needs" kids who "require" placement in schools of their parents' choosing. Those schools are almost invariably religious.

The board tried to argue that unfunded mandates from Albany were bearing down on the district, that the public education cuts were necessary, and that state rules for private school reimbursements were archaic and placed too heavy of a burden on the district. In other words, they wanted to shake more money outta New York so they could support their ballooning population. When that load of bullshit didn't fly, they just resorted to calling their detractors antisemites and (I shit you not) comparing the negative press to Nazi war crimes. Not the best tactic when a good number of their opponents were Jewish themselves and had family who got caught up in the Holocaust (inb4 the six bazillion was a lie).

Eventually, a few lawsuits (including a class action suit brought by pubic school parents on civil rights grounds) cropped up. The district, rather than settling, spent lavish amounts on legal defense, digging an even deeper hole. They raised such holy hell that the state finally agreed to appoint a fiscal monitor to study the district and give his own recommendations. He concluded much the same as everyone else with half a brain: The board favored the Hasidic community, mismanaged the district into financial ruin, and tried to brush aside transparency concerns by calling everyone else a bigot.

They aren't that poor, they are committing welfare/EBT/benefits/Medicaid fraud. They fake their income, they get their synagogue to write a bullshit letter that they only get paid $200/week to teach. Vehicles are registered to the church to commit insurance fraud, conceal income level, avoid paying taxes, etc. They really are parasites.

Why isn't something done about this?

>hasidic

there you go.

I used to be pretty involved in local affairs, but I took a long break and I'm not in the loop. Who is he? Does he work at the Trump campaign office in Clarkstown?

wow I just noticed they all have the same tires. they must've got a business tax ID as a tire retailer just to get wholesale pricing access, then bought the same wheels in bulk. good god, every fucking angle to fucking rip off the system and save a buck.

The average orthodox jew can't do basic math and usually only speaks one language. The average IQ in israel is closer to 90 than to 100 because of these dumb shits. These pawns merely serve as a shield to protect the bolsjewiks and globalist jews by taking the blame.

They choose not to speak English, you dumb kike. Even orthodox Jews hate the hasidic jews.

the jews are consuming their weak

Schultz the EU guy is apparently roman catholic and not jewish. But he's a fucking crypto if I've ever seen on. No fucking way he's not ethnically jewish at least.

This is how I figure it: There are a great many powerful interests at work. Some are managed by Jews, some aren't. They all jockey for power and keep each other in check, but run roughshod over everyone else at the same time. If somebody's Jewish, all that means is they probably have a stronger sense of their ethnic ingroup and possibly a greater impulsion to advance it. It doesn't mean other interests can't override that consideration.

Insular communities like the Hasids are managed almost exclusively through culture, race, and religion. Everything else is secondary.

because there is no proof genius

i think he means it would have been reported or some shit

Then they should be investigated.

Tax evasion.

Where is my cookie now?

jewish lightning strikes again

There's no one willing to do anything about it and any questions are met with "oy vey! you nazi goyim are trying to shoah us!"

Oh wait, OP here. He's that jeweler who aired out those armed robbers, right?

Dude also wrote a book about how much he enjoyed Vietnam. Cover has him holding a Vietcong skull. The man is, indeed, quite based.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJB3vNKAOfA

Lol thats what my dad would say every time he saw a property burned down under suspicious circumstances he was from mastic long island so that might be why

Yea I went there it's a very kike infested area with munsey right there. Also, I used to work in oakland down there in bergen, fucking based trump-loving town that i've never seen the likes of in ny/nj.

bigger fish to fry, also that would be antisemitic

It doesnt help that we have no say in local politics, every single one of them vote for the same person, then they come back to vote in the names of dead people. No one can tell they're different they all look the fucking same.

What's really interesting is that NYC has extremely tight guidelines on getting a concealed carry license in the city and state, yeah that's right a concealed carry license. Turns out these Hasidic Jews were paying around 25k a pop to speed up a process that would take two years into about 2 months because of high powered connections. People found out and heads started rolling one sgt even killed himself. So not only are they scamming the shit out of their host they are also strapped up and carrying guns. Massive massive corruption in NYC its like Gotham city with no batman

Anyone going to the Rockland Boulders game tomorrow?

>bigger fish to fry
Individuals get investigated for fraud all the time. Go ahead and try lying on your taxes.

>dubs
>I.d.

Praise KeK

Those Jews are SATMAR not into Israel to the point they think it shouldn't exist and many of them are dubious about the Holohoax and quite a few smoke weed.

alright, well go and get your CPA and get into public accounting so you can audit these fucks

At this point I'm willing to believe it

Rich elite liberal jews own all the wealth while the "poor orthodox" jews who run welfare scams, plead for mo' goy money for dem programs (which they embezzle) and take over previously nice white areas.

The blue collar Jew who has integrated fully with America and is m8s with tradesmen and truckers must be like a fucking unicorn.