Your hopes & wishes Sup Forums?

Share them!

>> For Stuart Immonen to be put on a new male Thor ongoing when the Unworthy mini is over.
>> For the recently classified Wonder Woman trailer to get the fuck on out!
>> For the Greek Gods to appear in it.
>> For Ares in particular to appear in it in his traditional or injustice style armor.
>> Another Martian Manhunter series with a solid artist.

I want to upload my comic series and be popular.

I want to enjoy things like i used when i was a kid

I want a cartoon/show/movie with an actually scary antagonist.
The last villain in anything Sup Forums-related I thought was actually scary is pic related.
I hate it when something tries to paint a villain as a monstrous unsympathetic bastard, yet makes them easy to hate instead of trying to make them something fear-instilling.
Villains made to be hated are the most boring villains there are.

>> For Mera to not be too much of a bitch in Aquaman (depressed they won't be together from the get go)
>> For a new Shadow series/movie to move forward with Adrian Brody.

> more bouncer by Jodorowsky and Boucq, preferably a 3 or 4 part story.
> collections of individual Phantom story-lines by Egmont, preferably the templar one and the various encounters with "maybe-maybe not be " satan But that will never happen ;_;
> More Beasts of Burden

I want to make a bunch of money and use it to make a streaming service that is exclusively animation. People who were told no to by other corporations can come to this service and show their idea to the world.
No advertisements, no censorship, everything for everyone.

I want this series to have Hastings and Gurihiru on it until the end of time.

I want love, but doesn't everyone?

Weird ass original characters.

Also for marvel to get their head out of their asses.

This is all I want.
I also want to be good at art so I stop getting depressed every time I look at my "work"

An Avengers run that is pure shitposting in comic form, entirely jerking about characters they like, absurd plot developments like Swarm splitting off and becoming two versions which both consider themselves female or Transia getting annexed by a neighboring country and then there is a rebellion of furries and gypsies taking on modern tools of war while the Avengers go through a 1-issue long Civil War III: Civil Harder over this and then end up all friends again after 24 pages despite half the cast getting killed off, and one where Kang comes back in time from the future to warn about a bad end and this is completely played straight with Kang inexplicably joining the Avengers for like 4 issues then suddenly reveling this was a ruse to take over this time, only for every other character to reveal that they are various other Kangs except for Iron Man who is a robot filling in since Stark has the flu.

This

My desires are manifold and overly specific.
But I'll specify that I want The Question: Rebirth, starring Vic Sage with Renee Montoya as his partner, and acknowledging the existence of the magic Question and the corrupt government Sage as separate people from our hero. (It's all part of a conspiracy, of course. Vic is good at finding patterns.)

Oh, and I want the inevitable Marvel Rebirth to fix things that are problems, like Bendis and constant events, while not fixing things that aren't, like minor and new characters getting shots at having their own titles.
Though if they could trial new characters elsewhere to see if they actually catch on that'd be good, too.

I want my boi colossus to be relevant and happy.

I want to reboot a cartoon that I really loved and enjoyed that very few people remember.
I want to create a series that will give people hope and help them through hard parts of their lives while not alienating anyone who isn't going through tough times.
I want people to remember me fondly all around the world even after I'm gone.
I want to make a big difference in peoples lives.
I want to be free of my mental illness and act like a normal and sane human being for once.

I want the anime and twitter bullshit to leave

Seriously I'd rather Sup Forums set up shop here full time at this point

I want the DCEU to fail then be done properly in a few years.

I want DC comics to stay on top for at least a few years.

I hope a new season of Venture bros will be announce next year and released the year after

I hope the revival of Samurai jack spawns shows that imitate it

I hope Prequel updates

A solo run would be pretty cool.

For action shows to make a comeback in the U.S.

I want to make a cartoon and I want it to be good

Your a good person user, no person and no disability can take that away from you.
Have a great rest of 2016 & 2017.

all i want is Making Fiends to return, it had a lot of potential it never got to use

some of the episodes were rerun on Nicktoons last night for Halloween and now i'm sad since i remembered that Nick decided to can it because they were hooked on Spongebob