ITT: Movie theories that blew our minds

ITT: Movie theories that blew our minds.

Somerset was the real killer and John Doe was just a patsy.

Other urls found in this thread:

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/1382/significance-of-the-origami-deckard-found-in-blade-runner
bladerunner.wikia.com/wiki/Deckard_as_Replicant
biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz-box
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Handshake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All the theories about the plane crash and the stuff in Gotham being false flag for the purpose of creating the New World Order.

The other guy in Fight Club was a demon

Doc is marty from the future

That Toy Story 3 is about the Holocaust.

Decker is a replicant.

the box was empty and David is shooting at god

That's a fun one - but he doesn't defeat the demon with something religious

That's canon, goofball.

That Talladega Nights is Luciferian propaganda designed to seduce you from the Christian way. Ricky Bobby is Lucifer, who imagines himself set on fire before being cast from heaven (the racetrack) by God (French rival Girard. Girard’s sponsor is Perrier (symbolizing “biblical floods”) while Bobby’s car number (26 represents the name of God in the Hebrew bible). Later, however, this is reversed to read 62 to show he’s become the Antichrist – and upon victory, he changes his name to ‘El Diablo’.

Demons don't have to be fought by religious means.

doesnt make any sense. their personalities are way too different. marty is manlet also, and never had a problem with women.

i never knew this. googled it just to prove you guys wrong. fuck you both for ruining blade runner for me

The aliens in Signs were actually robots
The robots at the end of AI were actually demons

>Somerset was the real killer and John Doe was just a patsy.

what evidence have you got to support this theory?

At the end of The Departed, Marky Mark transforms into a rat.

the t-rex in jurassic park had regular vision, he just was too full to eat during the rainy scene and politely played with the overturned car instead

Deckard is not a replicant it's a misinterpretation of the dialogue

Time t o take your medicine Scott

ermm i dunno like. luke skywalker is a metaphor for... the IRA?

walking dead is actually kids pretending and when they die it's cause they've been asked to go home

tremors are native american spirits

django unchained actually happened

UP was made up on the spot by pixar and filmed in one take

Not in support of Sommerset theory but isn't it weird that JD kidnapped that one dude and had him for over a year which means he'd been planning for a while. But Pitt and Gwen only moved to NY a couple months ago but JD includes them in his magnum opus

>If you're watching the 1992 Director's Cut, it implies that Gaff knew about Deckard's unicorn dream earlier in the film; further implying that Deckard is a replicant, and that Gaff knew about Deckard's dream because it was an implanted memory.
scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/1382/significance-of-the-origami-deckard-found-in-blade-runner

>Also in a interview Ridley Scott did in Wired magazine in 2007[2], he explained this matter:

>Wired: It was never on paper that Deckard is a replicant.

>Scott: It was, actually. That's the whole point of Gaff, the guy who makes origami and leaves little matchstick figures around.
bladerunner.wikia.com/wiki/Deckard_as_Replicant

Everything that happens in Total Recall is part of the Rekall fantasy but he does end up lobotomised at the end. The fantasy was called 'blue sky over Mars' and everything was how he described it.

>moved to NY
I was pretty sure it was LA, or at least somewhere where you can take a short drive to the desert

Fan theories are fucking cancer.
>lol what if the good guy was actually the bad guy ? :P

>UP was made up on the spot by pixar and filmed in one take

Wait what

Deckard being a replicant contradicts the main theme and message of the movie. Scott is a hack that's been sabotaging his legacy for decades now.

>Fan theories are fucking cancer.
>>lol what if the good guy was actually the bad guy ? :P

The main theme and message in your opinion being?

I thought that at the very least it was ambiguous

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Can anyone answer this age old question?

mehh... why wouldn't he?

>Body Double (1984) was actually a movie the entire time

>The Hamill Hypothesis, in which it is theorized that there exists an uncredited Mark Hamill look-alike who was used in certain scenes of the original trilogy for undisclosed reasons and whose identity has yet to be determined.

this is actively deranged

Worst. Troll. Ever.

That the distinction between humans and replicants doesn't matter. The replicants being hunted throughout the movie showed more emotion and depth than Deckard, and Deckard eventually falling in love with hairdo showed even he could accept them for what they are.

But no, let's just throw in a 5 second clip of a unicorn from another Scott movie and imply Deckard is a replicant. Who cares if it doesn't gel with everything else in the film.

The occult organisation in Eyes Wide shut are actually pedophile too and they hired the daugther of the costume shop for a previous party
Cruise never got to this part of the party but they needed him to be silent
So they gave him a fake story but they also killed all the witness and people at fault
They let him a dilem either you accept the fake story as real or you'll be dead you and your whole familly. That's why they put the mask on his bed, to show him they can fucking enter his house like it's nothing

shit idk. Does LA have a bunch of skyscrapers and is it constantly raining? And also their apartment shook from the train. Idk if those have a specific name. Like In GTA 4 the train that is suspended above streets n shit

>Somerset was the real killer
This.

this

this

Why are there so few "the bad guy was the good guy" theories? I guess people prefer casting aspersions on heroes more.

I've only seen the movie once, but I though it would be cool if the mask in the bed could also mean that his WIFE secretly attends those orgies......its her mask

I agree that Scott shouldn't have confirmed one way or the other, but I think the ambiguity over whether or not Deckard is a replicant ties into the path to your message of 'in the end, it doesn't matter'.

James Bond is actually gay and is a power bottom

Also d coats gets his ass handed to him over and over by the replicants, there's no prof he has enhanced strength or fighting abilities. Even the female pleasure models kick his black ass

I have a theory that the Jizz music syndicate was lorded over by Sheev from day one. Read and learn.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz-box

why hasn't C-3PO looked him straight in the eye and given him a firm handshake?

You can't say he couldn't, because handshake are canon.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Handshake

Neo in the Matrix is actually Ted Theodore Logan grown up, and name changed to escape the ignominy of Wyld Stallyns.

Not an argument

The only fan theory that I found somewhat fun and I have posted it again in this kind of thread is about fight club, that narrator actually has testicle cancer and the whole thing is a way of dealing with losing his masculinity or something.

He says that after doing some research on him he gets jealous of their happiness. Maybe he had something else in mind for the finale, but changed his mind. It makes sense as it is.

>the ignominy
>ignominy

???

The X-Files one I don't remember. Something about the aliens being demons?

Kek

Nigga that's not a theory that's an intended uncertainty

I think the "aliens are actually demons" theory comes from Signs. Or maybe the X-Files too.

Irrelevant, because as far as I rememberthey say that those replicants are an enhanced model.

The Clown from IT isn't real. He's merely the collective hallucination of the Losers, spurned from grief and paranoia. The kid who died in the drain wasn't killed by a clown demon spider, he just was curious, got stuck, and asphyxiated himself. The girl seeing the clown in the clothesline? Didn't happen, she died of an aneurism.