Famous person on Instagram goes to Israel

>famous person on Instagram goes to Israel
>comments full of Muslims posting Palestinian flags and "welcome to Palestine"

Why are they so autistic, Sup Forums?

Attached: 5E8F1BD2-3A87-4286-A672-3DE7B93E02B3.jpg (800x522, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
youtu.be/T-JLo0pjEH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Palestine
>literally a nation of Arab Sup Forumsyards
Oh no no no no...

They're not really liked among the rest of the Arab world by normal people it's like what
said

these people are the product of pan-arabism school brainwashing
The post-independence government even wanted us to surrender our identity to draw us closer to actual arab countries.

>Israel is my homeland because of 3000 year old Jewish fairy tales Khazars are totally real jews.
Just more faggot ass whiteys taking land that isn't theirs.

>le khazar theory.

It's not a Theory that a majority of Jews have roots in Eastern Europe. It's a theory that Jews have roots back to roman times though.

>jews
>white

Attached: 1514387558230.png (442x500, 52K)

most of the jews in Israel aka ahskenaz*s are white piggus roleplaying as jews

Are you referring to Algeria? Algeria is Arab and always will be.

>Israel

I'm sorry, what is that?

This
Fuck your shit. You havent lived there for 2000+ years and now because of some divine right bs you can just walk in there and take everything? Nigga fuck you hook nose rats.

Jews are literally indisputably native to the Levant you retard

Because the land was stolen by the greedy kikes and the second Arabs get nuclear weapons every last Jew on planet earth is getting wiped out even the ones in New York and LA

Most Jews in Israel are Sephardic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
they are the majority in Israel filthy wh*te trash

why jews so cares about land they ousted for hundred years ago? they always can go to USA

I'm Arab. The reason I hate Jews is because they have all the negative qualities I see in myself and other Arabs, but magnified to a million. They're basically what we Arabs would be if we doubled down on all our evil aspects and foregoed every other aspect. It's like looking into an evil mirror. Combine this with an Arabs natural predisposal for sardonic self-hatred and pessimism, and you'd see why we hate Jews so much.

The want Jerusalem to build their third temple, and when they have stolen enough gold from the goyim for their third temple, they believe their messiah will appear.

Martin Luther was very redpilled on Jews

i do the same, especially if they are in jerusalem and call it the capital of isreal.

the cucks usually change it too lmao

Attached: pepeischadnow.jpg (200x195, 7K)

>jew occupies land that isn't theirs
>pointing out that fact is somehow autistic

Attached: absolutely sweetie.jpg (594x444, 109K)

jewroach

Algeria is Arab AND Berber.
Algerian culture is derived from a centuries of arab-berber co-existence.
Is Algeria better off having connections with the Middle East where all the terrorism and backwardness come from?

>khazar
Gb2 Sup Forums

Attached: 3661298-punch+while+down.avi.gif (292x160, 1.36M)

>famous person doesn't go to israel
>global uproar about alleged "antisemitism"

Sure they are. I mean if I wanted to go back 3000 years I can't paint borders however I wanted.

Friendly reminder Jews don't believe in property rights for gentiles.

There is Palestine of course.
The people who call themselves "Israeli" are scum of human history.
"Israel" nation doesn't exist.

fuck you I'm a pure blood Khazar

Nice try, but 50% of Israeli Jews are from the Middle East.

I fucking wish

Why do other Arabs hate them? Is it the whole "dragged us into a bunch of wars" thing?

fuck you filthy wh*te, you're not even a true jew, pigskin

Virtue signalling

Attached: 1521100101639.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Same reason they hate you. They like to blame others for their shitty lives and violent acts and never take responsibility for it.

>wh*Te poopoo
>real jews

Palestine is BLACK

youtu.be/T-JLo0pjEH0
nothing to like in these subhumans, soon they are going to be wipped off anyway

I will always side with order.
Israel should conquer the whole middle east and slaughter all the arabs and then give Jerusalem to the Vatican.

Sephardi Jews are Iberian and Mizrahi are from North Africa. Just look at early 20th century Palestine demographics if you want to see the real amount of Jews who lived there.

>Is Algeria better off having connections with the Middle East where all the terrorism and backwardness come from?
You're better off just abondening Islam.

Sephardi jews fled from the levant and settled in iberia,and then got expelled to north africa.They're not "native".The natives are pre-celtic,celtic and arguable romans and germans.

Centuries of islam has created and shaped the Maghreb though.

“NATION”

T. WOG

Into a trash bin tho.
As long as you follow the Arab retardation you will be always just part of the Arab retardation.

There is not much choice as Maghrebi identity is pretty much rooted in islam now.
The Maghreb has a culture based in history, rather than "Arab" or "Berber".

Are you Mei Shigenobu?

How dare they have a different perspective to the western one?

Jews are the best allies.
Muslims are just filthy pigs

After a genocide, at the lowest point the Jewish people ever were: Israel was declared and attacked from all fronts. Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon with assistance from Iraq.
Israel is a miracle, Israel is a divine blessing.
Why won't you Arabs just understand that Allah doesn't love you?

It's normal for people from south-central asia. Just go into an Indian or Pakistani forum and be a girl, you will see how much you are swamped with messages. You sole appearance makes them spam messages.

But why?

How should I know? Maybe they are needy. Maybe it's their culture to speak to girls like this. But it's always from these type of countries.