en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=VHui-DG8cFM
youtube.com/watch?v=hyVfKDrAAJg
youtu.be/fhNrqc6yvTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you get a really bad boo-boo

No.

I cry when I get cucked every night

Holy shit, could we remove that gene? I'm sick of tearing up when I wank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

Maybe it's worth a try? :^)

I cried when my grandpa died. Only time.

For reasons known only to themselves and not shared, yes.

Yeah, you just crying in private though.

Not over little things, if you want people to take you seriously. It is acceptable to cry when there is a good manly reason though.

Why not i was crying only two times in my life
>when my best friend died
>when i catch my gf cheating on me after 8 yrs

i cry for the future each and every day

The only time I ever cried was watching this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHui-DG8cFM

I dont even know why. Guess it made me realize how fragile life is.

If it is a death of a loved one or some other personal tragedy then yes. If it is something like anger or frustration then no.

only at the death of their parents or child.
And even then it should be something they try to hide or minimize.

just dont cry over litle things.

this

That Futurama episode with Fry's dog, Seymour, made me cry. I've always refused to watch that episode again.

last time i cried was about 2 years ago when i first started coming here and i realised that hitler was right and millions of good men all around the world died for jews

Only if you're a nu-male

yes, crippling the tear sac destroys the eyes.

>Be male
>Kill self

General rule, don't trust a man who cries in public.

Dogs and family members. That's it

I cry everytime

Also saving private ryan opening and closing. Tears me up and I sob once or twice

>when i catch my gf cheating on me after 8 yrs

God damn the feels you just brought back up.

I love how every testosterone-pumped meatheat here says they don't cry, yet they'll cry when their "God Emperor" Donald Dump will lose in November

Heck, even Dump will cry on live TV.

Please, don't project yourselves and play the tough act. It makes you simpletons look like rubbish.

No, men should be strong.
Fortitude should always be the highest value a man can have

youtube.com/watch?v=hyVfKDrAAJg

This you can cry in your room in the dark alone. Unless your father/gramps/dog dies. You must go and kill something to atone for this.

stay classy

I cry at least cry 3 or 4 times a year and its when repressed memories surface . Hardest time I cried is when I was 13 and I came home the house was empty it didn't look like a break in and looked around I found a birthday card saying they moved across town and will contact my dad when she wanted me. She called my dad and she told me she moved to California. After all those years she just used me for child support.

I waited for you fry.

>best friend is dying soon, cancer
>can't afford chemo and doesn't want to burden anyone with loans and other shit
>he asks me to just hang out with him for a while
>we hang out, mostly play games, chat about stuff, and eventually the topic shifts to what he wants done with his possessions, how he wants his things to be divided up amongst family and friends
>tells me he doesn't want to do anything with an official will because he doesn't have anything worth making it official over
>tells me where everything's going
>we're sitting there after this, just staring at the floor, total silence
>He looks at me and smiles. "Thanks for coming man."
>I hold up my drink and we laugh for a bit, then he starts crying.
>I ask if he needs anything, he says no, and just tries to hold it in, but can't
>"I'm going to die." Is all he keeps saying
I couldn't cry in front of him, but man I swear I was dehydrated from how much I was bawling later that night.

It was three months before she called

Only when their dog dies.

youtu.be/fhNrqc6yvTU

>implyin OP's pic is a man

No, we are the last people in the world that should break a tear. We are the protectorate, we are the shoulder people lean on in times of tragedy. No tears, be a man for everyone including yourself.

Yes.

Do we have to be comfortable with them doing it? No.

>don't project yourselves
Take your own advice faggot.

I cried when
>grandfather died
>seeing my grandmother just before she passed, when her dementia was really bad
>grandmother died
>holding my newborn for the first time

If your child, parent, sibling or significant other dies. Besides that what is there to cry about? Maybe if your best friend dies.

I sometimes get teary eyed when the sun blinds me but that's about it.

Sometimes. Pain is a tempering in the great forge of life.

I feel like I have a lot locked up emotions just under the surface and if someone pushed the right buttons and pulls a 'WILL... IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT... IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT' on me I'm just gonna bubble

Maybe one of the reasons why men commit suicide is because they're told they shouldn't show emotion and just bottle up their feelings. I think men should be able to cry but let's not turn it into a fucking politically correct left thing. Just make it acceptable and let's not go any further than that.

That sucks bro

Not going to go in detail... I cried 3 months ago... I spent the prior 7 months before practicing and training, when the time came I failed... badly.. literally the laughing stock of the whole event.. shrugged it off pretending it wasn't a big deal, walked home, had a forced laugh with my roomate about, wait till he fell alseep and cried for a solid 2 hours in the shower... wasn't fun.

Men commit more suicide because they end in despair and nihilism. It's not a problem about showing emotions, it's because they dont see a future.

Suicide grew in recent years, despite men showing emotions become more acceptable

I cry all the time. It really does help you feel better when you're going through something shitty.

My dad was always a great dad. He taught me what it truly meant to be a man, and to this day I think of him as the greatest man I've ever gotten to meet. When I started to get chubby, he told me I was getting fat and I needed to lose some damn weight. I did. And that's when I joined wrestling and made something of myself for the first time. on my 6th birthday, he told me I was at the age when crying was something I needed to put behind me, but he explained that there are a few select times in a man's life when it's not only ok to cry, but that your guardian angel is there crying with you, whether it's joyful or sad. From then on I've cried only three times. In eight grade, my friend killed himself. Most people still think he hung himself, but his closest friends know that he died scarfing. I cried at his funeral, looking at his body. Crying like that brought an end to the worst of my grieving. When I was 19, my girlfriend and I were sure she was pregnant. She was late on her period, and had an irregular period that seemed like Implantation Bleeding. Driving home to her from my second shift job as a security guard, I pictured in my head bringing home the baby to my grandparents (we were going to name it after my grandfather), and was finally at ease with the idea of raising a child with her. I started crying tears of joy. Shitty part is that she's now with some little faggot that I was friends with in high school. They were always hanging out while I was gone with the army, but she'd get upset when I expressed my worries about it. Anyway, The last time was just a couple months ago, I was listening to Jewel's Christmas album at 4AM on the highway. Completely alone on this road, I imagined having a daughter, and going to her Christmas choir concert, and hearing her sing. I cried, and even sobbed a couple times. As far back as I can remember, I've never cried even close to that hard before. Before that, I never wanted to have a daughter.

Crying relieves a lot of stress and lets out a lot of emotion that if bottled up can harm. Doing it in private is perfectly fine. I'd recommend just letting the tears flow if you're alone.
Only cried in front of another person once and it was awful, though.

>Be female
>Can't understand Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World
No thanks, I'd rather risk the possibility of suicide.

Yes but not for stupid kiddy stuff

you should take him to the mart and let him shart one last time.

Yes if you go into the basement closet alone with the light off.

The dad in the hospital scene in "Big Fish" makes me cry. I think it's because I see parallels in my real life.