Why don't right wingers believe in facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_policy_of_Barack_Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx
time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/?xid=homepage
ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/bulletins/annualsurveyofhoursandearnings/2015provisionalresults
youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t18.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment
youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/11/just-how-good-or-bad-are-all-the-jobs-added-to-the-economy-since-the-recession/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So how does a president create jobs?

take the black pill it will be your salvation

Because Republican penises are as big as their brains; do the math, toots.

Who dat boi

Here's a fact: white people will be a minority in the US within 50 years

lol I told you to read

You know how I know you right wing retard America haters are cucks?

A stinky Pajeet makes up lies and shits all over your country and you take it.

We wuz newz

Just tell me how a president creates jobs

sounds pretty small senpai

Beats us, none of us are "right wingers" anyways. We just know the people that own the left also own the media. The problem is they also own the right. This is why we want Trump. I'd rather one rich asshole up front and proud than 1,000 rich assholes hiding behind political correctness.

tax cuts for the rich?

better question is why do people believe the shit they read on the internet? confirmation bias? prayer at the church of ihaterublicansandihavenoothervalueinlife every day?

by signing bills forcing 29 hour work weeks. constitutional scholar and amazing economist.

Through economic stimulation.

Most pollacks don't vote Republican for economic reasons (unless they're rich like me), they do because the GOP is the implicitly white party whereas the Dems are now almost explicitly anti-white. Making whites a minority is democratic policy.

So jobs are only created by the will of the president? how?

By Trump bringing in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans?

Fair point. Trump seems pretty anti-white though.

Since Obama personally created every job all by himself, why did he make them for foreigners instead of Americans?

>
Why does Trump bring in foreign workers instead of hiring Americans but claim to America First?

By Obama you mean Trump.

If that article is about what I'm thinking of, it's about a contractor he hired who used illegal polish immigrants. So not anti-white and not even under his control

man right wing facts are mean!

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

THIS KILLS THE OBAMA KEK

gallup.com/opinion/chairman/181469/big-lie-unemployment.aspx

"None of them will tell you this: If you, a family member or anyone is unemployed and has subsequently given up on finding a job -- if you are so hopelessly out of work that you've stopped looking over the past four weeks -- the Department of Labor doesn't count you as unemployed. That's right. While you are as unemployed as one can possibly be, and tragically may never find work again, you are not counted in the figure we see relentlessly in the news -- currently 5.6%. Right now, as many as 30 million Americans are either out of work or severely underemployed. Trust me, the vast majority of them aren't throwing parties to toast "falling" unemployment."

You said yourself that Obama created all jobs, so since Trump didn't have anything to do with those jobs, why did Obama make jobs for foreigners instead of American?

surprised you used a different picture this time

No he knew he hired Polish illegals to work at Trump tower. He met with them all the time.That's not about that though.

time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/?xid=homepage

That's about Trump who every year hires foreigners instead of Americans.

Trump puts foreigners ahead of Americans and his supporters love him for it.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

he could use a more accurate picture like this

you cant compete with other businesses that employ those workers for lower price

learn2entrepreneur

Those charts show Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Yeah everyone knows that.

Also, wtf does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama?

>Those charts show Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Yeah everyone knows that.

the chart does badly after Obama is in office you absolute waste of air

Gallup thinks the U6 is the real unemployment rate. They even put that on the website.

The problem is U6 is not a measure of unemployment. You have to be retarded to think people who are working are unemployed.

Hey Pajeet I know you like to shit on America but can you tell me this.

THE OBAMA ECONOMY HAS CREATED 15 MILLION JOBS IN THE LAST 77 MONTHS AND U3 TO U6 HAVE ALL PLUMMETED. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

You love getting btfo don't you?

Polish people are white. I'd rather he hire them than some nigger or spic. Even if your other allegations are true, Trump still has created more jobs for American citizens than Hillary ever has. He's a businessman, I can't fault him for cutting costs. I'd do the same

Today in Iowa, several law enforcement agencies including ICE arrested 18 people in 17 residencies for ongoing and major criminal drug trafficking and sales. These are people that get kids hooked on crack, heroin, etc.

Tonight on CNN, (((they))) criticized Trump's plans to deport "only the criminals" saying that'd deport 6 MILLION of 11 million undocumented immigrants

Do you not realize the irony there? Do you not see the connection? How is it racist to point out that a majority (6/11) engage in illicit activities that affects the safety of our homes, our children, and they should be sent home?

Democrats favor amnesty. Trump does not. These are facts, leaf.

So Obama personally created 15 million jobs? How?

> """Facts"""

ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/bulletins/annualsurveyofhoursandearnings/2015provisionalresults

I believe science and disregard lies, however when you're racist in 2016 you need to dance around the facts and get all blurry around the specific details, I mean you can't just say you're going to turn baltimore / detroit / st. louis into concentration camps.

You realize you're making it blatantly obvious that you're just reading this information for the first time , you don't really know what you're reading and you're just getting btfo.

U6 HAS PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

U6 IS NOT AN UNEMPLOYMENT RATE.

HOW CAN YOU CONSIDER PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING AS UNEMPLOYED?

You're proving my point that right wing retards don't believe in facts. You know that right.

>You said yourself that Obama created all jobs

I said the Obama economy. Republicans told me it was the Obama economy genius.

I answered your question already.

Why does Trump say the unemployment rate is 40%?

youtube.com/watch?v=HUyNqH01HMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28

Will you admit Trump is mentally handicapped?

then see

ons.gov.uk

really makes u think

lol these right wing retards

Why did you made 7 posts all saying that cringy thing? We all know Obama personally didn't created those jobs. It was Obama economy

And then you wonder why you get called right wing retard. You get absolutely BTFO and then have to resort to shitpost the same cringy shit

wtf does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama?

hmmm really activated my neurons

sorry

legit wrong link

bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t18.htm

>beat obama leaf in an argument nearly 6 months ago
>he just started repeating himself and never actually countered
>he came back and made the same thread again later on anyway

I'm sure of the people in this thread there's five of you who have beaten him at least once and had this experience. Why do you even bother to continue? You should realize his tactic is to make arguments that are seemingly well constructed to the uninformed but as soon as you start delving into what's actually going on underneath his stats, like, say, how many of those new jobs that obummer "created" are actually part time or casual work and so forth he runs out of arguments pretty quick. He only makes these threads in the hope that someone, somewhere, who doesn't know how to discern what is and isn't being presented to you on a chart may one day see his threads and go "wtf i love obama now"

Portugal is right.

You right wing retards don't realize it but you're proving pic related to be correct.

Every measure fires after 2008. I wonder why

You consider them underemployed and the economy still sucks.

This leaf shows up every night to Correct The Record and fails miserably.

So you admit Obama created zero jobs. Finally you agree with me.

Counting all service jobs as waiter/bartender.

Only right wing retards could be this autistic.

Right wing retards don't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

Are you too afraid to address me? I provided facts and evidence and examples directly contrary to your point of view.

>rapefugees
>higher debt
>censorship
>anti-racism

why are leftists so dumb

>U6 IS NOT AN UNEMPLOYMENT RATE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment

Quote:
"The Bureau of Labor Statistics also calculates six alternate measures of unemployment, U1 through U6, that measure different aspects of unemployment:[41]

U1:[42] Percentage of labor force unemployed 15 weeks or longer.
U2: Percentage of labor force who lost jobs or completed temporary work.
U3: Official unemployment rate per the ILO definition occurs when people are without jobs and they have actively looked for work within the past four weeks.[1]
U4: U3 + "discouraged workers", or those who have stopped looking for work because current economic conditions make them believe that no work is available for them.
U5: U4 + other "marginally attached workers", or "loosely attached workers", or those who "would like" and are able to work, but have not looked for work recently.
U6: U5 + Part-time workers who want to work full-time, but cannot due to economic reasons (underemployment)."

hot arguments there sonny

so you admit none of those professions have increased in size

Obama had the government take over the student loan industry.

No jobs because loleconomy so they have been hiding out in college waiting for the economy to come back to life.

>I'm sure of the people in this thread there's five of you who have beaten him at least once and had this experience.
I've honestly never seen anyone even countering a post made by based canadian.

Now prove that you actually beated him, retard

Facts are relative.

Yeah 95% of Obama job creation has been full time. What's your point?

Avg weekly hours are up under Obama.

Wait a sec. Why are you anti-American right wing retards THIS desperate to shit on your own country? Can you please explain this.

le flat lining jobs graph

See
Are these enough facts for you? He's only suggesting massive deportation forces (which I doubt would happen) because 6 out of the 11 million are engaged in illicit activity - they have to go. It's not racist to suggest most are criminals if even the liberals claim 6/11 have a record?

This isn't even counting the juvenile offenders

go home canada

Why doesn't Bitchy Hillary go back to Arabia and not bother to come back?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oj8o8D9Ynk

All measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

Remind me what's your argument?

Here hte facts, most of the jobs created are low paying jobs.
blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/05/11/just-how-good-or-bad-are-all-the-jobs-added-to-the-economy-since-the-recession/

>Right wing retards don't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.
Yeah, they can never aspire to be one of those. For them service jobs are only walmart and serving.

nono, average

the hours are going down more towards the magical 30 for a reason

Another thing he's started doing in the last few months is proxyfagging, and in the most obvious ways too, sometimes he forgets to turn off his proxy when he responds to himself and it looks like samefagging. I don't think he used to proxy, or at least if he did I didn't notice it. It's just a way for him to manufacture consensus. Or maybe the fact that he does it so blatantly is meant to signal the fact that he's only making these threads ironically. Who knows.

reminding

You're wrong.

That the Obama recovery has been the slowest, weakest, most stagnant, underemployed recovery in American history, that it has only been propped up by low gas prices, that welfare use is astronomical.

The American economy recovers from shocks regardless.

If Obama was doing such a great job the Federal Reserve would have raised the interest rates by now. Instead they're staring down the barrel of near-zero and possibly negative interest rates.

>underemployment

U6 is underemployment not unemployment.

It's so obvious you're seeing this information for the first time and getting btfo.

How can you call people who are working as unemployed?

Hey pajeet I get that you will shit on america and anti-american right wing retards will love you for it but i have a question for you.

THE OBAMA ECONOMY HAS CREATED 15 MILLION JOBS IN THE LAST 77 MONTHS AND U3 TO U6 HAVE ALL PLUMMETED.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

Stop dodging Pajeet. Answer it you stinker.

>Why are you anti-American right wing retards THIS desperate to shit on your own country? Can you please explain this.
They would enjoy watching their own country burn just so they can blame it on the black man. And then they call themselves patriotic

So now you are contradiction yourself. First you say that Obama is not responsible for jobs created. Now, here, you say that Obama is personally creating jobs.

U6 = U3+U4+U5

U3= Standard Unemployment

U6 includes underemployment

NIGGER CAN YOU READ

country rose to power under white man its stagnating under democrats and growth is actually falling

>HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?
Economy creates jobs. Fracking helped. Obama has been loading us up with debt and taxes that weigh on the economy.

Federal Reserve is still refusing to raise interest rates.

Why is that?

U3: Official unemployment rate per the ILO definition occurs when people are without jobs and they have actively looked for work within the past four weeks.[1]
U4: U3 + "discouraged workers", or those who have stopped looking for work because current economic conditions make them believe that no work is available for them.
U5: U4 + other "marginally attached workers", or "loosely attached workers", or those who "would like" and are able to work, but have not looked for work recently.
U6: U5 + Part-time workers who want to work full-time, but cannot due to economic reasons (underemployment)."

TELL ME NIGGER CAN YOU READ

>muh conspiracy

You are embarassing yourself mate. Go cry to your momma retard

>Or maybe the fact that he does it so blatantly
prove it then.

That's funny because here you can see average hours are up under Obama.

Can you please explain why you are so desperate to try (and fail) to find the most obscure thing to try to shit on your own country. Why do you hate America so much? I honestly want to know. Look how desperate you are to try to shit on your own country. I love America, I am praising it, and you are lying about it and shitting on it. Don't you think that's sad?

we are clearly being raided and hey are denying all of the facts

im going to sleep

Gary Johnson incognito on the left, ayylmao holding red sign.

Jesus Christ, how autistic can you be?

>american knowledge of his own country history

i'm actually impressed.

Yeah exactly U6 is the UNDER-EMPLOYMENT RATE.

Notice Pajeet keeps ignoring the question.

THE OBAMA ECONOMY HAS CREATED 15 MILLION JOBS IN THE LAST 77 MONTHS AND U3 TO U6 HAVE ALL PLUMMETED.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

Stop dodging Pajeet. Answer it you stinker.

>shitting on obama

>FRED
try again how about US BLS
or acknowledge
good night and ill see you on the day of the rope

OIL BOOM? THANKS OBAMA!

For most people politics is about opinions and not facts. I have argued with people that claim to be entirely fact based who lose their shit when you point out the fact that taxation is theft. And then go further to point out that you cannot be morally good according to this as you must resist the theft for it to be theft and by resisting what is good you are morally bad and by being complying with it whole heartedly it is not theft.

Underemployment is not a good thing. This is why you lose the argument when people start talking about what those jobs that obummer ""creates"" actually are. Overqualified adults in the hundreds of thousands doing part time burger flipping jobs when they really want full time work but can't find any is not a sign of a healthy economy. Obummer fags are the first to complain about how they can't live off their burger flipping jobs and they want more money for it

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION THERE CTR

I just want to hear how a president is personally responsible for all job creation

The chart clearly says Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Are you even trying?

Average hours are up because the economy is recovering.

The problem is that this is a shit recovery and the economy is completely poisoned by the PPACA, immigration/welfare fucking up housing, and tons of student debt because the government took over loans and removed all moral hazard while making college more economically attractive since there are no low-skill jobs any longer.

Oil boom has been in spite of Obama, not because.

Drilling and fracking are up on private lands. On public lands it's been regulated down.

Obama did not make the oil come out of the ground, leaf.

U6 = U3 + U4 + U5 + U6

CANADIAN READING SKILLZ HERE

NIGGER CAN YOU READ?

U6 is underemployment metrics included with U3, U4 and U5

MOOSEFUCKER ON THE LOOSE

>when you point out the fact that taxation is theft.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA what is up with australian itt?

Go back to wherever you cam from anfag

Now obama is personally responsible for producing oil?

>Underemployment is not a good thing.

Like I said it's plummeted under Obama.

Republicans would crash the economy again and raise it. Why do you want that?