Can someone explain how she survived this?

Can someone explain how she survived this?

bad writing

Ned Stark doesn't survive and this Mary Sue does... why

plot armor

Mary Sue

It was all just a ruse
Arya wasn't really Arya
It was a plot, you see

the real Arya Stark died as is actually replaced by a faceless person now

This would actually be pretty cool.

she didn't. Arya we are seeing is noone.

Goblins have DR 5/ Piercing and Slashing
A dagger deals 1d4+Str, so she got barely injured

this scene doesnt make sense after we earlier saw roose bolton and that black guy from dorne die after getting stabbed once

Noiiiiiiiice

she also fell into a river that was surely filled with shit and pisd and other waste

She didn't, the Waif stole her face and has become her instead.

Yep. The many faced God is the same as the Lord of light. Aryas "training" entailed her essentially giving everything up, both her material possessions but also her "identity"/story. The waif is Azor Ahai. A "no one" who is more important than everyone.

dont goblins have poison resistance?

IM ACTING

>arya somehow survives and kills the waif
>Jaqen is happy that Arya passed the test where she disregards the teachings and just kinda does w/e

can someone explain this

face looks exactly like Elsa Jeans desu

DAN AND DABID

GoT stopped making any sense after S2-S3. Now is only Yassqueenslay! moments and the rest is just filler to force those moments with zero consequences

But why would you want to become a quasimodo?

That was originally supposed to be the many faced gods leader baiting the other girl to make sure arya was killed painlessly. Ultimately both of his students failed him.

A girl doesn't have intestines
A girl never shits
A girl.....

she didnt ,waif and facelessfam came to westeros with an aryaface

It's in the script, bucko!

The stab only rang quasimodo's bell. He isn't screaming in pain but rather full orgasmic passion.

I think it's stupid that she survived the attack, but Jaqen is only happy because Arya finally became no one, she says a "a girl is Arya Stark" implying she has assumed the role of Arya, not that she is Arya

>he hasn't turned off his brain yet
You deserve not understanding this masterpiece of a show, kiddo

Why is Jaqen so adamant about helping Arya anyway? What is so fucking special about her?

This a terminatorfu thread?

Not even the most cancerous showfags defend this episode. This episode and the one following are often cited as some of the worst the show has to offer.

dumb series for dumb people

She is azor ahai

Meme magic and titanium plot armor

Why are people still surprised at shit tier writing in 2017?

>Friends
thanks for ruining my day faggot

fan fiction

Replace rick n morty with frasier

dabid got the crayons

thats the explanation

change "for smart people" to "for people who think they're smart" because that entire grid is retard bait.

In the books she's a lot more murderous and clever and has already dissociated and taken alternate "personalities" so I guess he figures she's just a good candidate plus she saved his ass.

>why doesn't my fantasy shit cashgrab make any sense

Congrats on your first step to escaping corporate-funded groupthink

She can warg. It's a useful trait for assassins.

>You never would have survived what I survived.

What did she mean by this?

But it also makes it impossible for her to become No One because she has arya.exe backed up on the wolfnet

Can she do that in the show?

Listen to yourselves, you pathetic fgts

Grow up, for fucks sake, and get over this "show"

I lived in a castle and dittered on my iPhone all day! You wouldn't understand, Arya!

someBODY

It's strange because it's not like they were forced to write themselves into this corner. If they wanted her to get hurt they could have had her suffer literally any other kind of injury. Her surviving this isn't supposed to be supernatural either, so why would you break your own internal logic by having a character somehow survive getting gutted with a massive knife and then a swim through a disease ridden sewer?

Jaqen knows she's a main character and a yassqueen

And then, after a short nap run a marathon

This is the same as Jon casting Protection from Arrows to get DR 10/ arrows

ugh, fucking girls!
also:

a good hot soup

>big ass motherfucker made of 200 pounds of pure muscle Carl Drogo dies of an infected enhanced paper cut
>about 16 years old little Arya Stark survives being stabbed in the belly and diving into the river of a medieval city

The only way I can forgive the show is if turns out to be true, but GRRM has made Arya full of plot armour cause of his wife, so...

Gains Goblins drain strength on touch, so her attack and damage modifiers were down.

it's called plot armor, but you should really be talking about cunt armor in got

She's right.
Any other character would have died of boredom if they'd done jack shit for all those years.

AGH HOT PIE SAVE ME

She is so ugly even death doesn't want her

>Ned Stark gets pierced in the leg by a spear
>bedridden for ages
>Robert Baratheon gets his gut torn open by a boar
>bedridden and eventually dies
>Areo Hotah gets stabbed in the back with a pocket knife
>dies instantly
>Arya Stark
>gets stabbed in the gut and subsequently sliced open from one side to the other
>swims through sewage with her guts hanging out
>does parkour the next day

Milk of the poppy, user ;^)
Has there ever been a more shameless example of not only hiding behind a slightly obscure name for something mundane in an attempt to trick retards, but it actually working as well?

don't make me laugh this hard ever again

The Oreo part was to much

fpbp as always.

Kek

>full of plot armour cause of his wife
why?

Facial deformities are seldom fatal, OP.

How funny would it be if the next book eventually came out and revealed Jon didn't come back to life?

GRRM'S wife's favourite character is Arya, and he peomised her she will make it to the end

How the fuck did she defeat the Waif too? She had been getting her ass kicked left and right by her then all of a sudden BAM. Waif is dead.

Faceless men don't absorb people's memories. The Arya currently at Winterfell knows too damn much.

Wouldn't Bran know this then?

She's British, they've all been stabbed by wild council-estate niggers many times so the survivors have developed a thick, calloused hide.

friendly reminder that they originally weren't even gonna acknowledge it in the next episode and maisie had to fight for a scene where she gets bandaged

It's fantasy. That means it's in an alternate universe.

The usual laws of medical science don't apply, duh.

fresh oc

>sensiblechuckle.gif

Only if he looks for the exact moment

It's a fantasy world with dragons and zombies and you're worried about a person surviving a stabbing?

>big ass motherfucker made of 200 pounds of pure muscle Carl Drogo dies of an infected enhanced paper cut

You also forgot about Bobby B dying to a fucking boar while hunting with his crew.

I lol'd. what a horrible set of corners this series has been written into

You can stop now

>a girl is a faceless slut

no

Has the same mouth as Arya
Eerie

I miss sweetgirlposting

Oooooo

>Rick and morty
>Smart
Pick one nigger.

>What do we say to death?
>Not today
>What does she say?
>mmm...I dunno
>She says: thank god you ugly thing

this

stay salty brainlet

>Arya: Gets stabbed in the gut
>Ned: Gets fucking decapitated
>OMG, why'd she survive, she's such a Mary SUUUUUUUUUE

The human reaper mistook her for an animal and the animal reaper mistook her something... else, so nobody came to reap her soul

She gets stabbed in the guts several times and then proceeds to jump and run away, don't be a contrarian it's bad writing.

jon got stabbed in the exact same way and died

>hehe I know what I'll do today
>I'll go to a TV oriented image board and tell them to get over the shows they talk about!
>I am the fucking best

This is you, you pathetic faggot. Post a picture of your face so we can see what a faggot like you looks like; I bet I wouldn't be surprised by the result.