What up Sup Forums, Sup Forums here

What up Sup Forums, Sup Forums here

Who is the Sup Forums equivalent of Colin Kaepernick? A man who is vilified for standing up for what he believes in?

Cyclops.

Just hope NFL don't kill him.

Superbro fans

DCEU defenders

> WB/DC are holding their fans hostage like a cult organization
> BLM supporters are impossible to argue with
> Both relatively new on the scene
> Terrible on social media
> Both refuse to accept responsibility for their actions

Superbro fans

Nathan Edmondson

>A man who is vilified for standing up for what he believes in?

You mean an insanely privileged man who makes millions throwing a ball?

You mean a man who disrespects the sacrifices made by underprivileged people who do actual blood sweat and tears work to keep our country from becoming a shithole like Europe?

Or do you mean a nappy-headed faggot who's butthurt because a couple of thug shits got shot for swinging at cops?

Actually don't answer that; I'd rather not come back to see three replies of WE WUZ OPPRESSED AN SHIIET or whatever these cucks who post here say when met with reality.

Blow me nigger

Useless assholes that think they're hotshit? Namorfags, batfags, and cyclopsfags I guess.

Mrs. Marvel. Bitch won't shut up and helped make a once great franchise crap.

And the guy never even started this shit until he stole his girlfriend from a teammate (who is now on another team). The girlfriend in question is your typical lightskinned FUCK WHITEY and MUH PRIVILEGE black girl.

He's a fucking idiot.

>"like they're trying to debate who's less racist."

Dave Sim
Now I think he's very very wrong about pets but I admire him standing up for his ideals.

>tfw fled Sup Forums to get away from Cowcuck shitposting.
Is it safe to come back yet?

What's even greater is he was brought up and raised white by white parents. He literally knows nothing of black issues.

>leaving based Sup Forums to come and jackoff to cartoons

That's a retarded conclusion.

First instinct is to say Cyclops but a better analogue would be Captain Falcon.

She is not black

He grew up in a rich white neighborhood. He's more privileged than every white kid on Sup Forums put together.

>leaving based Sup Forums to come and jackoff to cartoons
Jokes on you, I got to Sup Forums and /d/ to jack off to 2d characters.

Bendis

Could you stop memeing for a second

>Rich black guy
>more privileged than any middle classed white guy
Nah

>Black guy raised in rich white neighborhood.
>Shielded from the cultural woes inner city blacks deal with because of destructive rap culture and the true racial tensions brought about from conflicts with law enforcement.
>People act surprised when he eventually lashes out.
That's probably one of the FIRST people I'd expect to protest racial injustices, especially considering his protest is hamfisted and came at a low point in his career. Its like what you'd expect an upper class spoiled rich kid to do when they truly learn about what the rest of America deals with, and instead of coming to a more nuanced way to protest and discuss the problem, he did it in the fastest and most viral way possible: on national tv. Too bad no one watches football to discuss race relations.

>He grew up in a rich white neighborhood.
but that don't negate him from racism user.

You sound asspained, friend.

yeah and this guy don't?