cbr.com/funko-launches-x-tensive-line-of-90s-x-men-figures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>more MCU representative
heh....

>Marvel/Disney not continuing to pander to normies with phone games
>Capcom not being a cunt to work with

Right

Post who you'd want to be in
If this happened my poor ass might even buy a current gen console instead of playing last decade's games like a thirdworlder

They've finally started to put out X-Men in other shit too...

>no Xmen/F4 characters
>glorified MCU advertising

Just let it go. The series died with MvC3 and Marvel being bought by Disney

>peter, tony, and logan replaced by the young kid counterparts
>Leon still getting shafted

Well, they don't license out the FF or X-men anymore so characters that can't return:
>Wolverine
>bone-claw Wolverine
>Sentinel
>Storm
>Super-skrull
>Dr. Doom
>Cyclops
>Psylocke
>Phoenix
>Gambit
>Deadpool
>X-23
>Magneto
>Silver Samurai
>Sabretooth
>Rogue
>Colossus
>Juggernaut
>Iceman
>Cable
>Marrow
>Omega Red
>Spiral

Obviously most of those are from MvC2 and wouldn't have returned even if they were allowed, but that's still a lot of mainstays that won't be back.

F4 was never really in the games aside from Doom and Super Skrull

They have started licensing out X-Men again anons.

If they're gonna cut out that many staple characters then they might as well not bother.

it's like SF without ryu

How many Marvel characters are people thinking, what's the usual for a fighting game nowadays.

>making another game where I can only care about half the roster

Laaaame. Just make an all marvel game already

if they make it like SFV we'll have a very small starting roster and have to pay $6 per character from there

MvC3 had eighteen on both sides, the real concern is having some kind of balence so every player isn't using the same five or so.

>Inhumans

Oh boy can't wait to destroy with Moongirl&DevilDinosaur

user DON'T LIE TO ME
DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART
IS THIS FOR REAL?

Well, we will finally get Black Panther in a game at least.

Really?

Somehow, I think it won't be aimed at the hardcore fgc, but more at the casual gamer plus Melee crowd. Capcom really needs to be making money now and Marvel characters equal a license to print it as long as you keep the game highly accessible.

That is, assuming this tweet is not 100% bullshit.

But Capcom characters are cooler user. Besides that what Marvel Super Heroes was.

Calm down Woolie

The likelihood of Capcom screwing up on basic gameplay stuff to the point of the game being a nigh unplayable, unbalanced mess and engaging in general DLC fuckery is pretty darn high, so it's not like Marvel is gonna dick over an actually good game.

If we're MCU shilling then give me some Black Panther, Vision, Daredevil and War Machine please

>Carol
Her powers would actually translate to a pretty cool moveset. I'd much rather have Monica Rambeau, though.
>Squirrel Girl
I'm fine with this, so long as it's her New Avengers version and not her Unbeatable one.
>Inhumans
I'm salty about the Inhumans shilling too but Medusa, Blackbolt and Karnak would make awesome MvC characters and you know it.

The ultimate way to ruin it would be making it mobile only

Marvel super heroes had a roster I think below 10 so fuck that

And if DC can have a whole fightan to themselves why can't marvel these days aswell?

>This triggers the Eddiefags

I see Medusa playing like Dhalsim but with hair instead of yoga limbs, also no fire or teleports....so Necro. I see her playing like Necro.

I'll pre order this shit if it has my homie in it.

>Well, they don't license out the FF or X-men anymore

You're behind on your news, they announced an X-Men merchandise push like a month ago.

>Disney VS Capcom will never happen

Well, time for Darkstalkers to get the shaft again, outside the same two/three females.

Where?

>Implying she'd be anything other than a costume for Deadpool

I'm skeptical but interested.
As long as my bro Joe is back, I'm not complaining

Pretty much they'll fuck it up with MCU synergy although I guess Capcom also gets some say into what Marvel characters they want right? Probably we'll get more Shuma Gorath.

Characters that will definitely return

>Cap
>Iron Man
>Thor
>Deadpool
>Spider-Man

Pretty sure they will also find a way to make Wolverine come back.

Hard to imagine MvC without mutants.
I don't Capcom cares about what Marvel wants to sell.
Capcom knows its customers dig Wolverine, Cyclops and Magneto and all these other cool dudes, and they'll give them just that.

>literally just a costume for Deadpool, same voice and male body

make it happen, Crapcom

Please Gene from God Hand
>tfw you know it will never happen

this was the only good MvC game
youtube.com/watch?v=kAdtFRs2yhA

I wants costumes that looks like the ones from the cinematic universe.

>please god
kang
thanos
blue marvel/hyperion/gladiator (i just want superman vs akuma if you dont fuck you)
nextwave
any of them

Who were collectively the worst members of the Capcom side. Morrigan/Felicia I get because they're basically the series mascots at this point, but I'd rather they mixed it up.

Darkstalkers is dead anyway.

I just want to play with Talbain. Actually I don't care who from Darkslarkers is as long it's not Morrigan. Hate that bitch.

>Wolverine and Deadpool not appearing
You're funny guy, user. I want to say Doom may be safe too.

>head of Marvel games tweets about the X-men
>X-men relaunch
>X-merch pushed again
>surely they will remove them from the game

Marvel characters I actually want to see:

>Hercules
>Daredevil
>Agent Venom
>Ghost Rider (As an actually good character)
>Iron Fist (As an actually good character)
>Vision
>Ultron

>Karnak and BB would be awesome
But considering BB is getting shunted a nuhuman is more likely.

They don't have the rights to movie x-men. Not sure about FF

Iron Fist is one of the only two characters in the whole game that is literally unviable, he's not getting a second chance, even by banking on the show, they're more likely to bring Luke Cage.

First the allowed Fungo or whatver is called the company that makes those awful vinyl figures to make 90s x-men figures, Sabertooth and Quicksilver are part of it.
cbr.com/funko-launches-x-tensive-line-of-90s-x-men-figures/

This week it was announced that Panini is allowed to print x-men book in Europe besides death of wolverine and deadpool.

The strongest proof is the Legion tv show which show they are working on every level.

>Implying she'd be anything other than a color scheme for Deadpool

Thanos
Black Panther
Namor
Scarlet Witch
Loki
Black Bolt
Green Goblin
Captain Marvel
Doctor Octopus ( and w/ a superior spiderman alt costume)

A paid one, even.

Alright, let the autism begins
Capcom side
>Ryu
>Chun Li
>Alex
>Necalli
>Yuri or Crimson Viper
>Leon
>Amaterasu
>Batsu
>Viewtiful Joe
>Dante
>Frank West
>Felicia
>BB Hood
>Lord Raptor
>Arthur
>Haggar
>Jill (MvC 2)
>Wesker
DLC: Asura and Gene
Marvel side
>Captain Marvel
>Captain America
>Iron Man
>Hulk (Banner)
>Thor (because fuck you)
>Hawkeye
>Doom
>Machine Man
>Howard the duck
>Deadpool
>Great Lake Avengers
>Daredevil
>Old Man Logan
>Magento
>Shuma Gorath
>Dr. Strange
>Star Lord
>Miss Marvel
>Punisher
DLC: Rightclops and Nova

Ike the kike is so assblasted with the Studios that he is loosening the grip on the X-Men

IF, Ghost Rider, and Hsien-Ko were pretty much all unviable. Even characters like Phoenix Wright (who I love dearly for being included), have seen more play than them.

Just because IF was terrible in UMvC3 doesn't make it impossible for him to be fixed in the next game, though.

Well I would want for marvel: evil cyclops, kamala, spidergwen, squirrel girl, x23, groot, doom, thanos, black panther, dare devil, Luke cage, whor, ironriri, spidermiles, antman, black widow, hulk and captain America. For capcom I want: megaman, leon, ada wong, wesker, juri han, bb hood, Jin satome, more sf and dark stalkers I guess too.

I remember the early days of Ultimate when Justin was rocking Iron Fist and FChamp was using Ghost Rider
What a time

>Capcom not putting Morrigan in
>Failing to put Megaman in and enduring the same shitstorm AGAIN
>Viper instead of Captain Commando
>Asura AND Gene when they'd be pretty much the same character except Gene is better in every way
What the actual fuck are you doing, user?

Teen Jean Grey. With that alone the well is poisoned enough.

Winter Soldier will be Marvel's Chris Redfield, calling it (if this is legit)

>People getting excited over this
You all know it will have the riri iron man, morales, whor and blacktain america.

>No Inhumans
>No Runaways
>No Hyperion
>No Nighthawk
>No X-23
>No Sentry
>No Wanda
All I want is Yellow Flash

I still remember JWong's IF perfect. I miss the hype that Mahvel used to bring.

>Chris
>not Spencer
Bro

I can still play the Capcom side and the good versions of these characters would surely be their alts.

Now that's just an unrealistic expectation. You'll get your four gods and like it.

We almost got Talbain last time, Capcom! Come on! Put whoever else you want, just please add him!

Oh, and Marvel, bring back Venom. REAL Venom, none a that Agent crap.

Boco, please stop, it's very unlikely.

>Inb4 Capcom didn't learn from SF5 thunderous failure
>Rushes a release of a version just a notch above a debug version with only the training stage and eight characters so it can be in time for EVO
>"We're doing the MOBA model!"

Which one?

I'm going to drop a hot take here that I expect others to hate:

Remove the Capcom characters.

Make the game all Marvel heroes and villains. Keep the 3v3 gameplay and the fast play style, but enable any move to be chosen as a support ability.

Main point of using just Marvel characters is to add a level of customization to the mix. All these characters have had hundreds of costumes at this point and you the use the incentive of new looks/alt-colors as a way to encourage players to keep at it. Gain battle points of some kind to unlock Spider-Man's spider armor outfit, for instance. Hell, you can even establish monthly 'Seasons' where the top performers get unique colors/outfits.

Right now the goal is to not only retain the current FGC members interest, but bring in more casual fans. And if we can't change the gameplay much for fear of driving the hardcore players away, you might as well add a gamification method for mass marketing appeal.

Also acceptable.

Not him, but pretending that anyone still cares about Darkstalkers outside of waifufags and an astoundingly small niche following

>Capcom
>Giving costumes for free
user, I...

>Teleporter is Cecil transporting her instead of Cable
I'm ok with this

Yeah...I know...

Iron Fist vs Gene from Godhand would be pretty sweet.

Also I wonder if Capcom would actually put a proper story mode in this thing. It still annoys me they announced it for MvC3, only to scrap it.

>enable any move to be chosen as a support ability.
Since you're lifting this straight from Skullgirls, might as well go whole hog and crib the option to pick one, two or three characters with proper scaling. I like the speed of Marvel, but hate tag fighters.

Medusa would be interesting. She'd fight almost entirely with just her hair.

Sadly, I agree. The only one who matters is Morrigan.

They'll release one ten months after the game comes out when nobody cares anymore and it'll be a convoluted mess where everything clips into everything all the time.

So what 20 characters or so from each? i wanna know how big to make my 3x3 image!

Characters I expect
>Spider-Man
>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Thor
>Hulk
>Black Widow OR Hawkeye
>Captain Marvel
>Magneto
>Logan OR Laura as Wolverine
>Sentinel
>Black panther
>Doctor Strange
>Shuma Gorath

Characters I want
>Luke Cage
>Iron Fist
>Nightcrawler
>Cyclops

Just the classics. I don't really care about any of the characters invented in the last couple of decades.

>no tony stark, riri instead
>no banner hulk, cho instead
>whor
>no steve rogers cap, falcon cap instead
>all original versions of each character DLC

I'd put serious money on this if I could

No he's referring to how last year Marvel was deadset on telling the licensors to put a hold on making anymore X-Men or FF stuff. They went really far when they had shirts with the Secret Wars covers made but removed X-Men and FF characters.

But they've loosened it up this year (Funko announced X-Men Pops and Mystery Minis, Hasbro announced an Invisible Woman figure, etc etc).

If they've loosened up some more, I expect them to include Deadpool and Wolverine in the game.

I felt Skullgirls had the right idea for that. Offered more customization, and I believe with the greatly expanded roster of a Capcom title this would allow more experimenting with character ability synergies. May show that some lower-tier characters become amazing in specific situations.

bring back Jin Saotome. Preferably with a new super that allows him to pilot all of Blodia for a limited time, zooming out the screen so the entire robot fits in.

Gene from God Hand is a must, and make sure that Iron Fist is also in it, so they can team up.

The ability to pick the amount of fighters screwed up Skullgirls a lot. None of the characters are well balanced and have to rely on support moves to make up for that, making 1vs1 fights extremely bad.

Ive been wanting this as well. I feel it would allow them to be more creative with the Marvel side without overlapping any movesets from the capcom side. Like why add Punisher when there is a few shooters on the capcom side as well as deadpool. Or Machine man could be cool but we have Nathan Spencer who's moveset could be a interesting addition to Machine Mans retracting arms.

>Iron Fist vs Gene from Godhand would be pretty sweet.

Yes.

>mfw thanks to the MCU, Ant-Man is all but guaranteed

As long as him, Frank West, Tron, Spidey, and Deadpool are in, I'll be all set.

They should get Capcpom to do a Heroes for Hire Beat 'Em Up

I'd rather not have Gwenpool be in anything requiring voice acting any time soon. She's better off staying in comics.

>Squirrel Girl

Naaah... Try Doorman (yes, that's a Marvel superhero, apparently).

This would be suicide if they did it.

I am betting carol will be a broken piece of shit so marvel can shill her some more though