Supergirl

Is it worth watching Sup Forums i'm completely up to date with Arrow, Flash and LoT so I should really watch this also right?

I liked it. Its actually pretty tongue in cheek about the SJW stuff and they actually BTFO feminist quite a bit. Also the relationship drama is almost nonexistent and the fights and characters are decent enough. Melissa also makes my heart hurt with how cute she is.

Though they did waste the Flash/Supergirl crossover with "No ordinary public servant, YOU'RE the real heroes!" shit.

Mainly the reason why I want to watch it she is legit just cute, and of course it ties in with the rest of the CW shit I watch ahh fuck it i'm going to watch it.

It's absolute dogshit. Only good for laughing at the garbage choreography and terrible special effects, but even then the constant poorly written monologues and bottom of the barrel acting makes it hard to sit through.

Benoist a CUTE though, that's why I watch it.

It's pretty good. It's better than Arrow and LoT

she is incredibly cute

The "cute" meme really needs to die off. Can't be cute if you're known as a whore in real life. Also, the show is trash, but you don't seem to care much about quality if you're still watching arrow and legends of tomorrow.

Why did they got rid of Cat? Was Calista's contract over or something?

Hey you dropped your fedora

I found her constant references to real celebrities annoying. Yeah, we get it, you're super famous in this world.

If I remember well, she not only has nude, but photo where she fuck a dude. But i don't care about her real life. Why should I ?

Sometime she manages to act some great same. I liked when she wear the uniform, is powerless and persuade one guy with a gun to hand over the gun and go away. She somehow manage to do the Superman lecturing and that is enought for me.

That reference was actually funny because she is indeed fucking Harrison Ford in real life.

Yeah, and the new editor guy is making kara less of an entitled little bitch by telling her how it is

It fucking sucks

>girly talk with muh sister
>oooh time to talk to the boy I have been crushing on, I'm so nervous!
>oh wow, being a woman in the workplace sure can be difficult!

I wanted to enjoy it, because there's a lot of cool DC characters like Red Tornado, Martian Manhunter, Silver Banshee,etc. But, the bad outweighs the good, and in a much worse way that even season 3-4 of Arrow. It's crap. Not surprising that CBS was like "get this garbage off our fucking channel"

wait

is that an nipple

>Arrow and Supergirl are crap, I hate them!
>keeps watching several more seasons
Explain yourself

They moved the show to Vancouver when the show went to the CW because Canada is a haven for cheaper film production and money laundering

The show couldn't afford to convince her to move to another country full time.

She didn't want to move to Vancouver for several months at a time so they cut back on her scenes. She's not gone, she's just not on the main cast.

Now Lucy? I still don't know where she is.

Season Two improves on all of these things significantly

>sister's scenes are now all focused on her being a DEO agent

Only "girly sister" moments so far was Alex being jealous that Cara loves Superman so much since he's barely around but she always is. Otherwise her scenes are pure casework/exposition now.

>romance plot

Completely dropped. Jimmy's role has been reduced quite a bit and they've killed off Cara's crush of him. There is a tease of a possible lesbian love triangle with Alex, but Supergirl herself has no more romance plots.

>women in the workplace bs

Cat is gone. The new boss character is basically Perry White. He's rough on Cara, but the plots aren't sexism-based, almost the opposite. For example, last week she got all sad because he wouldn't let her inject emotions into her articles, saying it's not a journalist's job, and he was thankfully written to be correct in the end.

I don't think that's an anti-feminist angle, I think Snapper Carr is meant to be sort of a Jerk but a necessary Jerk given how cruel and unforgiving Journalism can be, etc. etc.

it's really up in the air where they're going with the "SJW" shit(i.e. reflection of real world social issues) but they really threw themselves in deep so they should be careful not to just make a total fucking mess of it and give Sup Forums something to be smug about.

It sounds like you don't have taste at all. I think you'll like superblackedgirl.

I couldn't say :(

But arrow and LoT are good too user.

Oh ok thanks.
>Now Lucy? I still don't know where she is.
She's probably on the same boat as Flockhart. She's wife to super mega star Channing Tatum, i really doubt he wanted her to go live on another country for 6 months.

I'm guessing that's why we have Lena Luthor now.

Snapper Carr is literally Cat Grant but bald. They took all of her lines and gave them to him, sans the celebrity namedropping.

The whole "feminist" thing is really overblown.

I feel like she's a replacement for Max Lord, who is also absent without comment.

If the rumors are true, Jenna doesn't trust Channing to be out of her sight for more than a minute, so maybe.

They made jimmy a black chad, they already proved pol right by their own definitions of shit.

its one of the few things that pops up about this show and will continue to be brought up. Not to mention manlet superman.

Lets not forget wasting the crossover on firemen.

This show has a laundry list of problems that the local fanatics are trying to gloss over to con people into watching.

Don't be tricked, they haven't fixed shit.

Holy...you are right, I haven't even remembered he was on the show. He was a lame villain anyway and unnecessary when we'll probably have Lex Luthor if this show gets a third season.

>they actually BTFO feminist quite a bit
Sup Forumsmblr pls.
Maxwell Lord is gone. All the women in the show are in powerful positions. Snapper got his dick cut by fuccboi Jimmy when Jimmy shouldnt be CEO of Cat-co, also makes Cat look stupid. Mon-EL being put in his place by Supergirls strong feminist hand and fist. M'gann kicks everyones ass. Wynn being a general Cisco clone and beta cuck. Alex might be bisexual or a lesbian. President Wonder Womyn.

>marry a model who is also an ex-stripper and makes movies about being a stripper

she married a sexual freak, of course she should be worried.

What the fuck are you on about

You cant read
It's feminist to the fullest fucktard.

Something about this season is rubbing me the wrong way.

I recognize the words as English but I cannot discern a coherent thought.

Fascinating.

What is it a lesbian's vagina?

Did you miss all the commentary in S1 about how if you have a problem with the word girl as a woman you are just a stupid insecure cunt?

>arrow is good

Just fuck off pls, tired of you shills "oh its not feminist, oh its not SJW"
S1 was diffrent. CW changed the tone of the show.