Movies that non-British people will never understand?

Movies that non-British people will never understand?

I understood it...I think.

You will never truly understand it, you filthy brainlet.

More like; Americans will never understand.

What's not to understand britbong?

I thought only Americans liked this and hot fuzz. I don't know anyone here who actually likes these films

I think I undestood it
The other two in the trilogy Im sure I did.

America doesn't have real pubs. There's no way you could possibly understand why the joke about "going to the winchester to wait for it all to blow over" is so good.

>America doesn't have real pubs.
Isn't a pub just a bar that serves food?
t. Leaf

It's about a moment in the night or it's some brittish slang I dont get? Argentinian here, worked in a Pub

English here, couldn't articulate the difference to you between a bar and a pub. they have a certain look which distinguishes but ultimately boil down to the same thing. op is an idiot

I'm non brit and i pronounce tomato the right way and not the yank way.

I'm Australian and could relate, first place I'd go in a Zombie apocalypse would be the pub

>British film
>everyone is white

I actually don't understand this. Where are all the quintessential Brits?

In before the "unfunny trash in Britain" pasta.

>this movie is good
>because it has a joke about going to the pub

reality
>lets go to the pub
>but the sharia law zone we pass through on the way had multiple stabbings today
>ah, lets just drink at home then

wow a social establishment that serves drinks, what a novel concept. surely my tiny american brain could never grasp such a thing. this subtlety of shaun of the dead is obviously too clever for me to enjoy.

t.americuck

>t. butthurt jamal

>this is what makes this film compelx
Kys

more like
t. racist american white that has money and lives in a majority white area

>non-Brits think SotD is a comedy zombie film
>Brits know it's a slice of life in an exaggerated version of real life

the country that made Mr. Bean is actually defending this spoof "comedy"?
makes one think

>what is per capita

Argie here, different from What's not to get? I liked all Wright movies; He's my favourite director.

>a fucking britbonger
>flips on the per capita argument

Holy fuck how retarded and irrelevant are you savages

>majority white area
>america has "white zones" that are safe
>while my country has a 96% white population

top fucking kek

You know what I see when I look at this image? I see someone suffering from past mistakes trying to warn the others that they're travelling on the same road as evidenced by the minority squids already on them. We're warning you, you dumb cucks.

HAHAHAHA

AMERICAN COPE

It was made before all the multicult madness became so prominent. I'm pretty sure there's a couple of black zombies too, plus the Indian shopkeeper and news presenter.

top kek

Idiots

>amerishart calling others stupid

tell us again about how much you're suffering, cuck

This is an Edgar Wright thread, so where in the fuck is the Big Mama's house pasta?

I'm fucking waiting.

My neighborhood used to be mainly for Eastern Europeans several decades ago. It's filled with niggers and spics now. Looks like fucking Africa when I go outside. I'm sure you've seen nearby neighborhoods that were populated with an ethnic white minority once now slowly becoming Islamafied and Africanized. Enjoy it.

Nope, my country is 96% white, this is why we laugh at you americans

What country?

why? so you can throw some ad homs my way? no way amerishart, tell me again about how your neighborhood is like africa and you're suffering. This is giving me a good giggle

Ah, so you're bullshitting. If you're too ashamed to name your country because you know the truth of its situation then this conversation is pointless.

Not an argument, americuck

>amerisharts are so cucked they can't even imagine a country that has a high white population
hahahahahaha

Why would UK be smug about having 500k less muslims? lmfao

>it's a Sup Forums posters shit up another thread episode

to be fair this was a bait thread to begin with

SITDOWNBLADSHIIIIIIIEEEEEETTT

The zombies represent the quintessential brits. It even ends with turning them into simple servants for the work industry and for our entertainment.

Truly a film ahead of its time.

I am german and i love Shaun of the dead.

I know for a fact I understand this movie, there was a time I could quote the entire film end to end

>Smaller population than one of our states
>Almost matches on Muslims
Holy shit you guys are fucked

>amerifat getting mad again
you guys just can't handle the bants

muslims ≠ black people and mexicans

I'm swedish and the cornetto trilogy are some of my favourite movies. I think you mean americans, not all non-british people

Okay, bongs.
You keep pubs and sharia law, we'll keep 17 aircraft carrier fleets and world hegemony.