What does Sup Forums thinks about the Season 5 of Ed,Edd'n Eddy? (including the specials...

What does Sup Forums thinks about the Season 5 of Ed,Edd'n Eddy? (including the specials, the VERY short season 6 and the movie).

it's that season where the summer ended and they go to school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWcPTwa692c
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snow job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I appreciate the willingness to switch up the pace, but it did still suck.

I thought all the Fall stuff was really cool to look at.

Just as good as the early seasons

While I put seasons 1-4 and the movie at a solid 9-9.5, i'd put the school seasons at a 8-8.5. Still good, but not amazing.

It was weird seeing the kids go to some big ass school with no other students to be seen

It was okay, but the rule of having only the core cast appear ever killed the atmosphere a lot of the time.

It was definitely the weakest season, but by no means bad.

The episode where Edd becomes an accidental bully is GOAT.

I love it, It was a nice change of pace with all those Summer seasons.

I wish that Season 6 got completed, but we probably wouldn't have a movie if they continued with it.

Some of my favorite episodes of all time are in Seasons 5/6 tbqh

ZAPPITY ZAP ZAP

This, they didn't necessarily need one shot characters to show up and disappear in a single episode but a B list roster of some other kids from a nearby neighborhood or something would have helped keep it from getting stale.

I'm probably the only guy who doesn't like this show. I liked it as a kid but when I tried to rewatch it as an adult I really didn't like it. A rare case for me.

The school episodes were some of my favorite, the switch from traditional drawing to digital happened when the fall episodes began which I thought was cool.

They were definitely weaker but not all that bad. I think the first episode really set the tone of times being less fun since they have to be in school. In the end the actual season ended up that way. I think my favorite episodes were the ones where they try to escape the school and the spelling bee.

I loved their commitment to it, and respected how they made it generally work.

It did mean an increase in the kanker sisters due to needing more kids

The show was undoubtedly still good, but I just never enjoyed it as much when summer ended. It lost some of its charm.

Not as good as the earlier seasons but I wouldn't say it sucked. The episode where they played football was probably one of the best episodes in the series.

A good thing to compare it to is Futurama Season 7 or TBS American Dad

I think it was good. Just as good ass the mid seasons.

I love the episode where they try to escape school and build a flying device.

Also that blowjob joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=JWcPTwa692c

How did this get past CN execs?

I know this season generated a lot of autism on the fanbase.

I thought that was pretty funny considering the change was forced by cartoon network

I thought it was good, my favorite out of that season is the one where the Eds ran the school paper

Season on a whole was a bit off. There were some good episodes that were really good -- the newspaper one, the jailbreak one, the Valentines special, the wolf one -- but the quality jumped around a lot more than usual

Luckily, bad EEnE can still be slightly above average

>comeback after years of being off the air
>make a made for tv movie
>its actually really fucking good
Ed Edd n Eddy was a true gem.

>Double D is officially more beta than Jimmy
Why would they do this?

Was Ed Edd n Eddy the best show Cartoon Network ever had? I would rate it as number one with Samurai Jack close behind.

Less of a blowjob joke and more of a scamming joke using obscure terminology.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snow job

Yes, the creator was great and the network took more chances back then that worked out