So the horror is people taking politics too far and the liberal left being so over-dramatic and mentally ill?

So the horror is people taking politics too far and the liberal left being so over-dramatic and mentally ill?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qoh04YejOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically another take on zombies?

The horror is people like you trying to discuss an obvious chick bait tv show.

Zombies!

I just want to know why the election of all things.

So glad I dropped this seasons ago. I genuinely loved season 2, what happened.

its the ghost clowns

>chick bait tv show
explain

They're baiting you to watch it by mentioning Sup Forums.
Stop giving them attention.

>not watching this shitshow
We are guaranteed a whole season of memes

How bad is the trypophobia imagery?

TELL ME ABOUT THE GODDAMN HOLES!

I have never cared about this show before and I have no reason to start caring about it now

I cannot think of anything more horrific.

because ratings

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504674753006.webm

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN TV

> enjoy your latte bitch
> have a nice day
quite ironic, but they must have filmed it months before some liberal threw coffee at Alex Jones

The liberal chink gets brutally murdered by clowns after this

The horror is the mass of disenfranchised basement dwellers actually wiping the hot pocket grease off, lumbering out of mommy's house and joining with his fellow troglodyte trumplings to wage terror and violence on decent, red-blooded american democrats.

>decent, red-blooded american democrats
gibs

Earmuffs Chanel is still Best Chanel.

The idea that the average leftist is completely brainwashed, emotionally unstable and histrionic is the horrifying aspect.

das rite, and we got bats. watch out, honkey.

Sup Forums BTFO

Underrated.

Watched the first episode and they are really mocking the left bad. Though it also may be the case that they aren't mocking them at all and that the Tumblrinas, pearl clutching feminists, etc. already seem like a parody.

This season is REALLY gonna hit the spot for me. I'm glad they're moving away from silly and childish supernatural threats and digging into what actually has people scared these days.

The scene when trump wins. That tapped into a deep font of collective misery everyone felt that day. I'm latino, so seeing his face on that screen, it was like being issued a death sentence. The squads might now come tomorrow, or next week, or even a year from now, but you can feel the noose slip around your neck and begin to tighten. That scene nailed that awful sensation.

I think this will be thier most successful season yet, IF the loonies we share the site with don't end up doing something drastic IRL against the directors and writers because they dared defy the "god-emperor".

(it really IS a cult, isn't it?)

This, I kinda want to watch this just for her, but I'm so sick of the 2016 elections I'll pass

Not sure if stupid or pasta

Either way it's true

Poor guy's probably in tears since Trump announced he's ending DACA and personally rounding up anyone who isn't eggshell colored

It's pasta

I havent even seen it and i knew that because ryan murphy is a 1 trick pony

I can't watch this. Do they actually mention Sup Forums by name?

watch it

The actual idea of this season is 'irredeemably insane delusional paranoid person is actually correct for once that an insane psychopath clown gang is tormenting and stalking her, but she's fucking crazy anyways so no one believes her', the politics stuff is just window dressing and theming. They did a good job of depicting insanity and hysteria on both sides, but really the basic story is 'psychopath murderer vs paranoid nutjob'

It's a parole hearing

>Young man, i appreciate that a lot of you Sup Forums guys feel empowered to join civil society now that papa bear Trump is tellin ya "it's okay" but let me send you a message, this is a blip a temporary intifada, I know it feels good to have the worst of your instincts validated, but don't be fooled, use this opportunity, now that you moved out of your parents basement, to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid, we're not

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qoh04YejOY

Is that what you think?

lmao im watching this right now, they actually made a Sup Forums reference.

Lmao when the adult middle ages lesbian mom gets triggered in to hyperventilation by the cover of a comic book her 8 year old cisgendered male son is reading. They can make fun of Trump supporters all they want because they can't depict them in a comedic way. They are mocking this shit out of leftists and it's spot on.

wtf I love Jewish propaganda now??????????????????????????????????????????????

>Why didn't CNN give us a trigger warning when he was going to win?

gay show for gay people

Which is worse? Channel Zero or AHS?

>collective misery everyone felt that day

God I love libtears

>for gay people
>demonizes the candidate gays voted for
makes me think

Are they making fun of me? I didn't vote for Trump or anyone, because I didn't like either real option, but I did party with Sup Forums when he won. I mean you can't pass up a once in a lifetime celebration like that.

zero
ahs has good cinematography

>nothing more dangerous than a humiliated man
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

It means that the media has driven the culture to such a degree that they have systematically(correct use), abused, marginalized, and attempted to humiliate men and women who yearn for traditional values and social order. And now he feels those chickens are coming home to roost.

This is actually the funniest fucking shit ever. Stop being Sup Forumstards for a second and watch it. Its sooo good.

>"What if I need an abortion?"

>"What is WRONG with CNN for not issuing a trigger warning?"

Theres also a scene where an asian guy goes off at his wife because she didnt vote and their dyke friends are crying.

Theyre trying to make it scary but it views like a comedy about a bunch of fragile pussies crying a lot.

>there are only 2 options
You could vote for commie Stein like that over dramatic bitch or Johnson if you like memes and freedom.

OH NO

I heard it may actually be a satire of the left based on the name of the guy making it but I can't remember too well

Still doesn't make him wrong.

No its better.
see if it was a satire of the left itd be shit.

This is Troll 2 shit, they are very obviously trying to make themselves sympathetic, but completely lack any self awareness and thus make an unintentional satire of themselves.

Its a special kind of bad

AHS is a soap opera for teeny boppers.

Channel Zero is an actual horror show made for actual horror fans. Fuck off faggot, Channel Zero is great.

>"...you Sup Forums guys"
What did chink judge mean by this, Sup Forums?

Taking politics this serious

Watched first 20 min of the first episode of Channel Zero,that shit was so fucking boring.

Post the Sup Forums mention or get kekked you triggered assmounchers

>dykes sobbing hysterically because DRUMPF won
>chink couple arguing because one of them didn't vote
>girl talking about getting triggered and cutting herself because of DRUMPF
>blue haired guy throwing cheetos in a blender and smearing them on his face after humping the tv

I can't tell if they're trying to be serious or not. Either way it's fucking hilarious.

I'm getting mixed signals from the clips i'm seeing, is this pro-Trump or anti-Trump?

>Where can I get an abortion
>*asian wife berrated she didn't vote Hillary for a gay couple*
>WHAT will happen to my Guatemalan maid?
>what about muh gay marriage ?!
>I was so proud of Barack Obama !
>you Sup Forums guys
>*jewish center threatened by muslims*
>*white guy being against extra police for jews*
>crossfit talk
>coral holes phobia (like the threads spammed on Sup Forums and other boards with holes photoshopped into people to make it look gross, forgot the name)

Is this entire season, literally, made out of Sup Forums shitpost and memes?

>Post the Sup Forums mention
Already did you lazy plebbit negroid subhuman.
at around 16:16

is there any supernatural shit this season at all?

>AHS is a soap opera for teeny boppers.
>Channel Zero is an actual horror show made for actual horror fans.
>Watched first 20 min of the first episode of Channel Zero,that shit was so fucking boring.
I rest my case.

murder suicide nigga

>Main character is anti-trumper leftist
>she is mentally ill with heavy psychosis, hallucinations, paranoia and histrionic
subtle redpill

the funny thing is that she got a notification of the tweet

how would she know to get butthurt if she wasn't getting notified constantly?

>"was there blood and poop?"
??????????????????????????????
WHAT did they mean by this?

i haven't enjoyed the last 5 seasons of this shit

should i even bother this time around?

it's one of those shows i keep giving a chance for some reason

If they're trying to encapsulate how the retardation of people on both sides who either thought Trump would triple America's GDP in a month or start a genocide of every non-white, then they're doing a good job. I'm pretty sure that they're intentionally making the democratic people out to be as loony as the cheetos guy, but it still could honestly be possible that they are trying to portray the anti-Trump side as reasonable. I don't know, I look on the bright side and think it was a decent satire of both sides though.

the real horror is the lack of self awareness by the creators

I'm really sick-and-tired of shoehorning political commentary into everything.

I don't care if it's right/left, or whatever, it's become severely annoying.

Same here. I came back for Hotel, stopped watching it mid season, same with the Carnival.

Maybe this one will be good

>4chang
What did he mean by this?

is Evan Peters' character "/ourguy/"? I know he says some shit about blowing up the Jews, what's his whole deal as a character?

Why do we hate seasons 5 and 6 again? They're better than season 3 and 4 which were unironic dogshit. inb4 a polished turd is still a turd.

Post the clip I want to laugh.

how does it feel to have a made up meme fear?

Highly exaggerated version of a Trump supporter, just like the other characters are (hopefully) intended to be highly exaggerated Hillary supporters.

>3/4 overweight
what did ze mean by this?

It's mostly more than subtle.. First 20 minutes eviscerated that side whether it meant to or not.

This is why the Great Reef need to go. I don't care how important they are to the environment, all coral need to be bleached

I don't get how people can be so stupid.

It's difficult to tell but it seems to be lampooning both the far left and the far right. But, given the staff, it could very well be that they don't realize how silly the left parts seem.
I'm of the opinion that the cult refers to being on either side of any shitty political debate.

Loony libtard has a meltdown when Trump wins.
>"she was supposed to win!"
Later on, find out she voted for JILL FUCKING STEIN. Too funny.

This can't be real

Lol

It's 100% real. I had to rewind because I thought I misheard it. This is either the most redpilled or the least redpilled show. I can't tell