I volunteered for Trump at one of his recent rallies and randomly got a group text from them just a few minutes ago and...

I volunteered for Trump at one of his recent rallies and randomly got a group text from them just a few minutes ago and seriously fucked up. Am I good or should I kill my self?

an hero you fucking sperg

honestly how do you even do that? lol

AHahahahahah
oh my g-d, don't worry about it.
The campaign can't sell you out, and they wouldn't want to.

Just say it was a stupid and you were angry and you didn't have the principles to (...)

Expect a group of liberals outside of your house.

Ha ha yeah

Be honest

She said ''very funny'' not like ''wtf''

you're fine

You don goofed OP.

I thought it was an edgier group chat I'm in

I'm posting this on Facebook and Reddit just to fuck with this shitty place and make Trumpbabbies look even more racist.

Thanks, bitch.

Jesus christ why would you say that?
Were you drunk?

>OP cant even make America great again
Sad!

u shuld prbs end urself u fucking racist the person could of been a nigger! fucking racists honesly im going to to reddit where everuome is nice and proggressive and liberal go fuck yourself for theis offensive shit honesylu the white race should die you fucking retard holy shit conservodumbs amiright? gokill youself
im so mad riht now im shaking how can skomebody be so racist? please stop you make america look bad! im sure most of you are very oepen and liberla!!!!!!!! please vote hillary if you think mem should all die

You fucking autist who does shit like that in a group text of people you don't know?

epic. fight the power user!

Thanks OP, emailing this to the Hillary campaign and every news agency so the world can see what the Official Trump campaign is up to.

Autism: Making America great again! Edition

trips
kek has laughed with you not at you.
lucky you - Ride the waves enjoy it!

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

Embarrassing.

Pretty fuckin based, you autistic fuck HAHA!