Jesus was born in Palestine/Israel in the Middle-East so he couldn't have been white

>Jesus was born in Palestine/Israel in the Middle-East so he couldn't have been white

uhm sweaty...

Attached: 2017_20-12-Ahed-al-Tamimi20171220_2_27619265_29037258.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

That girl wasn't hit enough as a child, and people supporting her should be hit as well. Little bitch.

Attached: 1520865171630.png (684x523, 37K)

That is not the point of the thread filthy nazi

der ewige schuld...

This she punched a Israeli soldier who didn't do shit to her and she is some hero, if she did that in a country like America the fat cops would have choked her to the ground or shot her

She kept hitting him for minutes. That was retarded.

Are Germans really this brainwashed into supporting anything Israel does? Pro tip: it is morally correct to punch a occupier from a colonialistic apartheid regime.

Being blonde with blue eyes doesn't mean being white
Because she's clearly not

you are wrong and you know it

My opinion on the Palestine conflict has nothing to do with supposed feelings of guilt (which I don't have)
(Most) Palestinians and their suppprters are simply fucking hypocrites screeching about the oh-so awful Israeli """occupation""" which basically means giving both Jews and Muslims human rights and social benefits plus the attempt of preventing terror attacks.
Nobody cries about the innocent Israelis stabbed every week.

They're brainwashed into believing whoever rules over them is correct. If they won WWII I cannot begin to imagine how much they would be shitposting on Sup Forums about Hitler did nothing wrong.

I've read the wike page on her and one guy is saying that people like her because she looks european. I think she looks jewish.

>innocent Israelis

No such a thing.

she is literally whiter than 99% of the french as she has blonde hair and blue eyes which frogs dont

Kys

>Israeli """occupation""" which basically means giving both Jews and Muslims human rights and social benefits

Ahahahahaaa yeah right. If you were a palestinian in Gaza getting bombed you'd be supporting Hamas too. Or in West Bank seeing settlers stealing your land you'd slap some soldiers too.

Conflict in Palestine was non-existant until the Jews displaced the Palestinians for muh 3000 year old Jewish fairytales.

>oh no why does Israel bomb Gaza
Surely it has nothing to do with Hamas launching rockets from fucking hospitals and playgrounds
Hamas officially pays the families of people who murder Israelis

>make brilliant thread
>derailed by retarded krautshit faggot and turned into a political debate

nuke Sup Forums

she looks like la creatura with that nigger hair

Really puts things in perspective...

Attached: 56763.jpg (600x340, 27K)

fuck off monkey nigger this is how the entire middle east looked before arab invasions

t.

Attached: 1519573596601.jpg (490x604, 100K)

I see, then the arabs improved the genepool.

not even close faggot moroccans are browner than arabs

>didn't do shit
ok

kys

Most depictions of Jesus are clearly semitic.

And why does palestinians support Hamas? Could it be that those bombings and other forms of collective punishment piss them off enough that killing israelis seems like a good thing. I wonder how you justify Israeli settlements and their expansion on the West Bank?

clearly nordic

Palestine and Beta people are hated by Jews. Jews are one of the most racist people on Earth.

The most "funny" is how hard is find videos of normal Israeli behavior on Youtube.

We have a popular saying in brazil "teu cabelo não te nega, mulata"
"your hair doesn't deny it, mulata"
she looks like that mutt girl of "how americans will look like in 2050"

>t. Literally invented the white berbers myth

Because nothing changed in the last 2000 years in Middle East, right?!

Attached: christ07full.jpg (760x1263, 124K)