Why and how did he become so popular? He's the literal personification of edge and plot armor with claws

Why and how did he become so popular? He's the literal personification of edge and plot armor with claws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EzRLmBSmh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this a bait thread, or you seriously can't tell why he got popular?

If it's bait, consider me baited.

It's a bait thread, obviously.

>literal personification of edge

Well he does have knives in his hands

Edge isn't a bad thing outside of Sup Forums your pathetic piece of shit.

I liked him because he's the "tough guy" and he had no problem beating the shit out of Scott, the douchebag

If you aren't baiting somehow, I'm willing to bet the oldest you are is 20.

Simple.

He's a tough guy that will punch people in the face if they piss him off for a good reason, yet he's also a pretty decent guy if you get to know him better.

Also he's the best at what he does.

>Not liking Rightclops

This meme really needs to fucking die.

Is Shadow the Hedgehog your favorite game? Is Sasuke your favorite Sup Forums character?

>MUH EDGE
Why is Sup Forums so triggered by anything that's not PG rated?

Yeah, you're definitely an angry stupid kid.

Wolverine was in Uncanny for 10 years real-time before the Frank Miller mini was published.

What meme?

Nobody likes edge except for edgy teens like you

>Is Shadow the Hedgehog your favorite game? Is Sasuke your favorite Sup Forums character?
Those names mean nothing to me.

>knowing that much about Naruto
smdh tbqh fampai

No. They aren't edgy enough.

Why is dante popular?

Whi is han solo?

Why is iron man?

I think he was the first of his kind

Because like it or not, through all your post modern ironic bullshit, Wolvie is cool. Hammy one liners and wanton carnage is cool. It's goofy as fuck, I know. That's why I read it. I don't take myself seriously and I just enjoy reading the character. Maybe if you didn't take yourself so seriously, you could too.

early 2000's was super edgy so he fit right in

Horror and tragedy are pure edge. It's just that Sup Forums is literally filled with grown men watching Saturday Morning cartoons.

I like you

He was the best at what he did.

>Wolverine
>edgy
He's just a tough guy who has no silly qualms about using lethal force against dangerous criminals in defence of himself or others.

He's a Mary Sue, prove me wrong

>protip: You can't

>prove me wrong
He's dead.

>"I do not think he is coming back."

GONNA

deadpool proved him wrong, and is shamed not once but multiple times by him.

Wolverine by definition is not a mary sue. See Remender's run or North Korea arc.

You suck dicks, prove me wrong.

>protip: You can't

youtube.com/watch?v=6EzRLmBSmh4

I like Wolverine but Ennis' intense hatred for Wolverine will never not be funny.

Why does he hate wolverine anyway?

>knowing he was talking about Naruto
You've outed yourself.

You need to Kill yourself Cyclops was Right, Wolverine Fags are subhuman trash.

He fucked your mom.

He hates all superheroes, he seems to hate Wolverine the most, for whatever reason. I think it's because of his cliches.

>You've outed yourself.
OH SHIT!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

>That many faggy acronyms in one post
Eat shit.

Don't you mean es?

garth ennis can go eat his own chode

Que?

He was a fun, unique and interesting character when he was first introduced, had a lot of good stories and character moments since and, whether you want to admit it or not, he's a fucking badass.

It just so happens that overexposure and a shift in how traditional masculinity and badassery is viewed has rendered him less of a legitimately liked character and more of a tired joke by today's standards.

es is an acronym for eat shit

Define Mary Sue.

>protip: you can't

I don't think you got the joke.

That's my cousin Bobby Joe's sister.

I did not and I am sorry for it.

It's okay.

His introduction was the starting gun for that period's infatuation with plot armor and edge.

How do you think Liefeld made a bajillion dollars?