What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
youtube.com/watch?v=aUsSimP_FY0
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Q4OYw_MBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

62 seconds of screentime

God damn it i can't stand simon pegg

He means that.. he is in the first 10 minutes, tells Rey he wont help, she lefts him, at the end we see him going to the dark side.....

EPISODE IX starts

>no-one laughs
>that follow-up chuckle

>gq
>men
lol

Star Wars ist boring Garabage for manchildren

The return of the "bigger Luke"?

He is a memester isn't it?
What a great man

Pegg is a little bitch who trashed the prequel without mercy but was sucking JJ abrams little dick to play in the Disney sequel. He'll never talk shit about Disney movies because he's a little weasel

He'll show up a little bit in the beginning and a little bit at the end.

Have the general public got so braindead that they can't get a simple clever joke?

The crowd was obviously too stupid to understand the joke.

Mark isn't a joker, he likes to drop hints in his interviews for those who can hear them.

>Mark isn't a joker
There is a lot of evidence that proves you wrong there.

is Simon Pegg anorexic?

He's also a bit of a trickster.

it really doesn´t need to be stated in the first place. they are modern star wars fans. that says it all

That's actually a great speech.
Based Mark

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

>"He has lines. So that's already a major difference from episode 7"
LMAO Mark is the best at shitposting about Disney Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=aUsSimP_FY0

He is an amazing shitposter generally.

is he /ourguy?/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4Q4OYw_MBE

a cuckholded husband

He's a real wing commander.

Thats downright unjust.

god damn

He's playing the sloth.

This is literally the only good thing to come of Disney star wars

Reminder that Simon Pegg was cast to play the role of Unkar Plutt, who is a caricature of the stereotypical Star Wars fan.
>Fucking white male
>Fat
>Dirty
>Unpleasant
Unkar Plutt is how Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrahms and Disney views the franchise's core fanbase. And his role in The Force Awakens further reflects these views.
>Unkar Plutt is a petty collector of scrap from derelict space ships (read: SW fans are petty collectors of the franchise's trivia and memorabilia)
>Unkar Plutt (the core fans) has the Millennium Falcon (Star Wars' past) but it's rusting in the desert under a tarp, unused.
>Unkar Plutt also has Rey (Star Wars' future), but is literally holding her back from doing anything more than scavenge for him.
>Rey (SW's future), takes the Millennium Falcon (SW's past) away from Unkar Plutt (stereotypical SW's fans) and escapes to go on her own adventures

Casting Simon Pegg, who is a fanboy-turned-actor just drives the point home.

The metaphor is pretty on-the-nose, so I'm surprised Pegg was so eager to take the role. Who knows, maybe he was in on the joke, or maybe he's just that clueless and was so excited to be in Star Wars at all that he really though J.J. was laughing *with* him and not *at* him.

Nice analysis but I doubt JJ Abrams can think about this kind of stuff. More likely they wanted to make a copy of Jabba the Hut, they mixed him with Watto from TPM.

He was never full on JUST. He was a damn good voice over artist for a good number of decades so he didn't really pay attention to his physical self. When Disney asked him to be in the new trilogy he said "sure" and shed all that fat and got a beard like it was nothing

JJ Abrams and Kathleen kennedy reminded him he was patriarchy, the Disney movies are about stronk womyn. Even Carrie Fisher who made zero effort to lose weight and acting had a bigger role than him. The Disney scum are cynical, they don't like good guy Luke. They're literally the Empire

But Mark is perfectly fine taking on the mantle of villain. He's gonna go full kreia and kill the force.

>Kreia
>villain

Atton, please.

Actually, he hasn't done a real antihero yet, has he?

How insecure are you

Pretty obvious this will be hack Jew copy of empire with Mark as the Yoda rewrite

Red Pilled Black Man

Truly he is a cock knocker.

If they steal ideas from KOTOR by having Luke become a Kreia analogue and Rey into a notRevan then my inner Star Wars nerd will lose his shit. At least it's better than OT stealing I guess.

Hey the leaks make it seem like only somewhat of a ESB remake

I don't think they'd ruin their milkable franchise like that but it might could even be a good way to go out. They want Mark dead more than anyone.

I remember someone ripped him several years ago,
saying that he'll "always look like he just lost 40lbs".

And it's remained true. The guy always looks like
he's just had some catastrophic weight loss due
to ill health.

He's stuck in Jonah Hill form, circa Jump Street.
While Jonah Hill went fat again, then actually got
in shape this time, and still has some meat on his
bones and no (visible) gross turkey flesh.

He's kinda a Sci-Fi badguy in Slipstream. Has the beard too.

>I'm much too shy to show you lucas film and disney's trademark on my butt
>all these sarcastic jokes
what's up with him ? is he always like this or is he about to blow up a synagouge

>"My screen time has doubled since the last time we met, Rey"

Disney screwed him over. He waited 30 years to reprise his role, finally signs with George Lucas with sequels, then Disney takes over and removes him from the film because JJ abrams can't write or direct and Kathleen Kennedy wanted a film about a stronk womyn. I'd be pissed too. very early in promo, Mark was wearing a T-shirt with an evil Mickey on it.

You're allowed to not like something and have an opinion but holy shit.

>trashed the prequels and talked shit about the creator or Star Wars
>begged to worked on Star Wars and did voice work on the tv show set in the prequels and seemingly got along fine with the crew
>JJ gets picked as director and gives him a role in The Force Awakens
>immediately starts talking shit again about the prequels and talked shit about Lucas

The character he played was an ugly CGI mess to begin with. I wonder how it's going to work out now that JJ isn't involved with the sequels anymore.

>very early in promo, Mark was wearing a T-shirt with an evil Mickey on it.

Hamill is the only person who can get away with that.