Moving to Poland

I am an anglo man fresh from a technical college where I learned the trade of welding. I am willing to learn a new language and be a patriotic member of a white country. Would Poland be welcoming of me as an immigrant or should I go somewhere else? I intend on integrating fully in to the culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Observe these

What?

>I am an anglo man fresh from a technical college where I learned the trade of welding. I am willing to learn a new language and be a patriotic member of a white country. Would Poland be welcoming of me as an immigrant or should I go somewhere else? I intend on integrating fully in to the culture.
how the fuck can you learn welding from a class , the whole point of trades is real experience.

you will have no experience and won't be able to speak the language, and everyone there hates Americans so good luck beavis.

Look user

The entire curriculum was hands on if that counts as experience. I intended to get a job in the states for a while and save up before moving somewhere new. In that time I could start learning a new language.

>how the fuck can you learn a technical skill from technical vocation training
Canadians are what you get when you dress Alabamans like Vermonters.

Are you willing to effectively have a third of the purchasing power that you would have in America just to feel a little better because our niggers are "white"?
Most of right-wing organisations are filled with

>he thinks he can just pack up and move to Poland

Thanks for the warning. Switzerland was my 2nd choice.

I have plenty of savings from working a job while I was in college and I already paid off my student debt. I don't intend to leave immediately but I'm not a poor fag and my family are supportive.

It doesn't matter desu. Unless their in desperate need of welders (they're not) then your fucked. You can't speak the language fluently, you have no ties to that country. All you'll be doing is taking someone's job. Only highly educated people get to move to countries like Poland swisserland and Japan because the have a lot to offer. Face it, your an American and always will be, try having some pride fagget

Poland doesn't want you bro

Jesus, why does every Pole on this board have to be either overly patriotic, delusional Poland Strong fag, or self-hating cunt?

Why there is no in-between ground?

If you're so patriotic, why would you go live among foreigners?

I meant that I would be patriotic of whatever new country I emigrated to.

What Jew convinced you that this made any sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTOcyevIOE

Switzerland is a shithole, you're better off staying here.

Perhaps once you've spent a year or two in Poland you can complete the final leg of your polaboo journey by emigrating to my country to ply your trade, perhaps even re-training as a plumber, cleaner or any other toilet-related job in order to become the ultimate Polish stereotype

Plumbing is fucking hard and annoying. Respect those men.

leave poland to the poles