con ah coll u donny

ah well nat bond da nee
muh lerds turosted meh

AHM NOT A STARK, AHM A SNU

*bleds ot in da snuh*

is this the new bobbyposting?

>Jon Cuck
>being in a scene women will never understand

What a fucking cuck POS. I hope the North stabs him in the back and rallies with Sansa against this manlet,if I was a northman i'd beat the shit out of the traitorous bastard myself.cuck slave for women has broken every vow or oath he made,first he betrayed the NW for whore ygrittes ginger minge,then he betrayed Mance because muh NW, then betrayed the NW because muh wildlings, then betrayed stannis because muh NW, and is now betraying the North just to get a whiff of Targ pussy. Fucking son of a whore who eloped with an emo harpplaying faggot like the dumb roastie she is, then didnt have the sense to use contraception.I hope Night King ends Jon and Dany and her Cuckshed Coalition
Jon is a beta cuck. As King in the North, he has a duty to his people, to preserve their honor and dignity even if it means their death. He should go to her and offer an alliance, and tell her "fuck you, my people made me king, I come here as King and leave as king, take it or leave it " Jon will be known as the "King who Knelt" like Torrhen Stark and the North will spit on his memory regardless of what happens next. Hes humiliating himself and conceding to Dany.The most beta he has ever done is kneel for her even when she had already pledged to help him. He literally got what he was using as an excuse to bend and bent the knee anyways like the dumb cuck he is because he knew she would let him fuck her humpty dumpty flabby body and bloated face and DOTHRAKI'd used-up cunt if he did. I would unironicaly neck myself if I was him

ah mess egret

ahd like to see yu in a silk dress..so ahkud tear it off ya

This

fwe dun stup thuh naat keng yulbe roolin ova a grevyahd

wat goin on her?

there is ohnlih wun woh tht mattuhs

thuh gret woh

good meme

lmao

Top kek

Goddamnit this shit isn't supposed to make me laugh.

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

This is a promising meme

What is this meme even called. This is my favorite meme on Sup Forums in the last year.

Snoposting

UM TRUE TO MUH WURD
UM NOT GONNA LYE TO YAH

Fantastic.

kek

germanon here
are they even speaking actual british accents on the show? or is it all some kind of non-specific stylized fantasy speak?

ah tuk a naaf fuh mah peepul

Jon sno's accent is a dumb non-specific fake "northern" accent hence this meme

it's how they talk oop norf.
Like the real oop norf.

You guys are the best

>Ned has a north accent
>Jon has a north accent
>Robb has a north accent
>Bran, Arya, Sansa...

This is how you know Sup Forums is retarded

this

I remember before the series came out they hyped up the Northern vs. Southern English accents for the show. It's been kind of bland and inconsistent and if they had put more effort into it I would've been impressed. Westerlands as Irish, maybe the Iron Islands as West County (if that's not too expected and stereotypical), the Vale with Essex and Suffolk accents, etc.

I'm an American btw and would like to hear some Brits weigh in on it

Who cares

top kek

It's how you know the one or two giggling little faggots forcing a meme are retarded.

most actors don't speak with natural accents, at the very least they have to change the tone and make sure they can be understood. A lot of Brit actors slip into an american sounding accent very fast even if its not an american role. Essentially they aren't genuine accents and its fucking stupid to think the accents of today had much bearing on the past when they weren't even speaking the same language. A lot of British accents are only as old as the 1800s, and some are only 20 years old.

It's fake versions of real accents
The main actors have fake accents but most of the side characters just speak in their normal voices.
Like Bronn is all Brone.

it's a fantasy series. what's your point?

Would fucking love to see the reach with proper manc accents and dialect.

fucking hell, why is this shit meme making me laugh

they shouldn't make actors use retarded accents to try and make a fantasy settings accents analogous to a real country?

Ygritte should have had a scouse accent.

It's hilarious

Hahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahhahha

>Westerlands as Irish
>Oi, moi noim es Cersei. Oi'm da prettiest woomen in all da soiven kin'dooms

FACT Lady Olenna had the best accent of the whole show.

they should've used more accents to mark regional distinctions though. It's a massive place with very clear regions; it would have made it more interesting to denote characters' origins by their accent. It doesn't even have to line up with English regional areas I was just simply saying it as a good point of reference

I simply find it interesting; obviously my ideas and preferences have no barring on the actual show

Indeed.
People forget that if you heard someone speaking from the time period the show is set in, it would be just about unintelligible.

is this codex kino?

>Westerlands as Irish
No
The westerlands would be from somewhere in Southern England, not an accent from England's plaything.

The best faked accents on the show are Ygritte's and Davos'. Most everyone else faking their accents is all over the place. The only way you can justify Littlefinger is if you imagine the character himself is pretending to have a different accent to sound more refined. There is nothing you can do to help Tyrion.

>There is nothing you can do to help Tyrion.

He clearly was raised by a travelling tutor from Americos

Did this meme start in /got/, I haven't been there since the finale aired

Tyrion's is good though

Jaime's is garbage

>Tyrion's is good though
Noooo way, my man. Straight up one of the worst English accents I've ever heard. That's typically the easiest one for Americans to do which makes it especially bad.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you people

It was good to start with, when he was still putting effort in, but now his voice sounds far too clipped to be natural. It worked when he was the guy using his wit as a shield, but not now that the writing has gone down the drain.
Jamie's is serviceable if you infer it as him putting on different airs for his different responsibilities.

Would've liked how jarring it would be. Irish as the rich and manipulative House

The show would've taken immediate flak from the Irish government and media because they'd feel the show was trying to call the Irish sisterfuckers

They'd work better as Welsh, really.
Especially since Henry Tudor had a strong affinity with the Welsh.

The problem there is that almost nobody can pull of a Welsh accent without sounding like a colossal tit.

Show is going to shit.

mfw when this thread

Great thread.

Toasting

NO TIME.

The Lords of the North would have every right to Julius Caesar him again after the shit he pulled.

What is wrong with you people?

B E M J E M
E
M
J
E
M

Wait

Jaime and Tyrion are trying to speak with british accents?

Holy shit mind fucking blown

Finally a proper Sup Forums meme

Tyrion is a burger and Jaime is Danish
youtube.com/watch?v=jt7Gq6bvXWk

>tfw the show isn't full of Nikolaj-tier Scandinavian qts

JUN

This looks more like ygritte than salsa tbqf

SOMEBODY MAKE A "you no noofin juhn sno" pls

Add freckles and it's done.

Absolutely kek worthy

anty donni mah priks wel sor frum loist naat, elp me wiv ma stify will ya ya cunt

..... lawd bawlsh ?

shansa nooooo

when you decide to join the thread you mean?

BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

oi luv lemun caks

>Sup Forums has now been reduced to literal reddit tumblr tier """""memes"""""

Just delete the board already, put it out of its misery.

Its almost as if you have just started to visit this board a few weeks ago. We used to argue who could go the longest without a shower

Will we ever recapture the glory that was the first few weeks of baneposting? Or was that peak Sup Forums and it just gets worse from here on?

all Sup Forums boards have always been and will always be reddit

hello plebbit

AHLRITE, NOT DAHNEE....HOW ABOOT....MAH QWUEEN

>redditors get called out and immediately begin damage control

Pathetic, redditors are internet vermin

Jon is fucking amazing, my favorite character and i wish i was like him.

You are twelve and what is this

t. redditor
(the non-reddit place is infinite and you should know that unless you're underage, reddit or both)

hola reddito