Wtf i want to be a pagan now

wtf i want to be a pagan now.

seriously, christianity looks like a fucking joke comparing to the viking beliefs.
not that i was ever a christian mind you.
i dont believe in god but sometimes i feel like the paganic rituals, beliefs, nature worship, spirituality, dress.. i could really get along with it.

don't >blog me, get in your personal opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last season we learned that sharing your wife with your brother in your wedding's night is the viking way :^)

>watch vikings
>its actually christkino
pleasantly surprised

>wtf i want to be a pagan now.
Then be pagan.

How the fuck do you think religion works?

>the right religion is the one that makes me look the coolest
I used to think this would have sounded pretentious but after observing the arguments of so many larpers from all sides I genuinely believe 95% of people lack even a basic idea of what religious belief actually entails

Is it even cucking to share your wife with your brother? You have the same DNA after all.

What else are they supposed to base it on? There is literally no proof for any religion, so there isn't exactly a better way to choose. It's just whatever makes you most comfy.

i was basically asking for it. at least i already know ragnar died. better bail now though.

>Looks at modern Sweden.

Yeah, no thanks..

>There is literally no proof for any religion
Read a book

You want to know what I consider to be the truth to all religions and if the whole world knew it, everyone would be united and have world peace because there would be no war religious wars?

Let me start off by saying that all religions have similarities because all are connected. Of course books like the Bible, Qur'an are not 100% true but there are truths in Islam, Christianity.

For instance, did you know Islam believes in Ancient Aliens that humans prayed to many years ago? The Alien are referred to as the Jinn in the Qur'an - just like in Ancient Iraq you have the Annunaki that conspiracy theorists believe are Aliens. The Qur'an states that God created 2 beings at the beginning of time: the Alien Jinn race that are inter-dimensional beings and then the humans.

Now for the religious similarities:

In Ancient Iraq: God Enki wanted to give humans secret knowledge but God Enlil did not let him

In Ancient Greece: Prometheus wanted to give humans secret knowledge of fire but was chained up by God Zeus.

In Ancient Egypt: The Serpent Sebau Fiend was chained up for going against the Gods and is waiting judgement day (information from the Egyptian Book of the Dead: you can find this in the Penguin Classics translation).

In Christianity as you know: Serpent Satan was chained up and is awaiting judgement day.

God Thoth in Ancient Egypt says that the way to be saved before you die is to believe in the Ancient wisdom knowledge of the universe.

Scientologists believe in the Ancient Aliens theory and that Thetans (spiritual beings) can infest our mind and soul. All pagan religions believe in different sorts of spirits and of course Christians, Muslims do.

Surah 16:36 in the Qur'an says that every nation has received a divine messenger.

There is truth in all religion. We must understand this so we can join as one.

>paganism stronk!
>got blown the fuck out by a a religion featuring a dude dying miserably on the cross

Well are you scandinavian?

Otherwise you cannot larp and if you try it's cultural apropiation.
I feel sorry for you

problem with christianity is that it comes from sandniggers and pussifies western men

>fedoralords got tired of being mocked so they left for paganism

lamo0

>pussifies western men

Which book? The bible? Quran?

I will agree that Christianity is boring compared to other religions. The traditions and practises have nothing on Asatru, Shinto, Hinduism, Tengriism and other pagan beliefs.

Real talk is this show worth watching?

delete this right now

I binged three seasons this week and enjoyed it a lot, really quick and fun to watch, season 4 has been a bit slow though, probably because it got popular enough for them to double the episodes and there's more filler

I grew up on shintoism and I find christianity to be more interesting, I guess it just depends on what you've been more exposed as a kid or something

>christianity
>boring

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Reminder that the beliefs of paganfags and Asatrufags have literally no basis in reality, Gerlad Gardners stole his shit from Margaret Murray's literal made up bullshit and all modern conceptions of the norse are from Christian sources

Face it, you got BTFO eternally

Why would you want to a pagan watching this? Being a pagan fucking sucks, and it shows. I'd understand you want glory in battle but other than that...

thats because youre a reddit contrarian

Christianity took everything good from all religions

fedora lords desperately search for a new contrarian belief since atheism is laughed at these days

Oh looks, it's another person who knows fucking jack shit about Christianity. Hey, pro tip, the shit you learned about in Sunday School from some tame modern cowed protestant backwater teacher isn't shit compared to the mysticism of the trinity, transubstantiation and the orders of increasingly bizarre and freakish angels.

Protestantism made Christianity boring, but Orthodoxy and Catholicism kept being interesting and deep the whole time.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

>continually proves he knows nothing about christian dogma

>i dont believe in god

What's wrong with that?

It's too obvious. It's like saying "Hey, guys. Water is wet and fire is hot!" with a straight face. You will just make a fool of yourself.

No. Protestantism and Catholicism are boring watered down shit. Orthodoxy is still cool though and maintains the mysticism of old Christianity.

when did Christians on Sup Forums become so arrogant and outspoken? Is it a reaction to reddit atheists?

>christian dogma

Which one?

>he's never been to a Catholic Mass in Extraordinary Form

didn't the bald guy from picrelated become moslem or something?

europe has no judeo-christian culture

get woke

Literally all we know about paganism is from Christian sources. We have no idea how paganism actually was.

>pagans practiced orgies and human sacrifice
>but the evil christians didn't respect our beliefs

>pagans practised orgies
Yeah, degenerate middle eastern and medditeranean pagans. Celtic, Germanic, Slavic and Baltic pagans were disgusted by people with more than one wife.

>human sacrifice

nothing wrong with sacrificing christian invaders who are trying to destroy your culture
>christcuck beliefs
>"be a good goy and worship our god unconditionally, don't question authority goyim"

Are you serious?

not an argument christcuck

As a Celt, you're objectively wrong on this. One of Ireland most famous ancient heroes had a wife and dozens upon dozens of lovers.

Fucking retard.

He is right.

Yeah, the only people that had multiple wives were Kings, Highly renowned Chieftens, etc.
If we look at Germania, we can see

>"Almost alone among barbarians they are content with one wife, except a very few among them, and these not from sensuality, but because their noble birth procures for them many offers of alliance. The wife does not bring a dower to the husband, but the husband to the wife."
>"Still better is the condition of those states in which only maidens are given in marriage, and where the hopes and expectations of a bride are then finally terminated. They receive one husband, as having one body and one life, that they may have no thoughts beyond, no further-reaching desires, that they may love not so much the husband as the married state"

But the guy didn't say anything about wives. He just said orgies. Meaning, multiple sex partners at once. And he's right. You're also not taking into account the idea of prima nocta and shit like that. Pagans are and were degenerates.

You realise (((civilised))) pagans are the only ones who had orgies, right?

The civilised ones did, the uncivilised ones didn't.

And the post you responded to proves that Germanic people didn't have orgies.

>viking beliefs
>serious

you MUST be 18 to post here kid

Well, no it doesn't. Because orgies are not limited to married people. Are you retarded?

please read tacitus germania and come back to me after that.

it mentions in tacitus germania how people only had one lover, and how being chaste was most important.

It's a good thing you're focusing exclusively on Germania otherwise you'd be making a right fool of yourself, huh?

Oh wait.

I asked you a question and I don't like your attitude.
Write your answer carefully.

Except if you look at Slavic history, celtic history, baltic history, etc, almost all of them have a tradition of having one lover.

Why are you trying to be intimidating over a mongolian basket weaving forum?

How is "are you serious" a proper question? Of course i'm serious.

Except they don't. Only the Irish were even known for experiencing any sort of "jealousy" regarding sex, especially sex with one's wife.

Stop getting your information from wikipedia and even then managing to not understand it.

>Why are you trying to be intimidating over a mongolian basket weaving forum?
I do whatever I want and how I want.
>Of course i'm serious.
Do you larp around the forest too on your holy days lol

The puzzle piece you're missing in your esoteric journeys, the last one required for the full picture, will be gifted to you by Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano (in that reading order).

read the brothers karamazov man
or stay pleb

Except due to immigrants and inbreeding everyone will look like an Arab.

Goebbels was and remains /ourguy/.

Reading this stuff as well as Mein Kampf, the parts detailing Hitler's personal troubles living destitute in Vienna, how he came to his conclusions, etc. in particular, is quite the experience. It's incredible how poignant and personal they feel, how easy to relate to. Very, very striking stuff. It irks me when I hear people saying how "poorly written" Mein Kampf is from garden variety plebs. I have doubts about the likelihood of that being anything more than something they just easily regurgitate.

>get btfo by a kike on a stick
lol

>using paintings made by christians to show how stupid christianity is

damn that nazi's quote is like the story of my life.

>he still hasn't read Germania yet

Nothing wrong with larping in the forest

point still stands

this tbqh

not an argument lads

>he is still wrong

>ritual human sacrifice

n-no thank y-you

not an argument

not a single thing you've said has even come close to resembling an argument

Pagan religions are very interesting but actually practicing them is cringe autism because our understanding of their practices and beliefs are limited due to the non-existance of religious writings and lack of detailed unbiased outside sources

any attempts to recreate Celtic or Germanic polytheism are filled with conjecture, 19th century fan-fiction and blavatsky

>we will reconstruct our religion on hearsay and bunch of unrelated social sciences
>take that chriSTAINS

not an argument

I wasn't arguing, I was laughing at you

>christcuck complaining other people aren't reading enough

>pagans kept reading pagan books
>they conquered a couple of forests and mountains
>christians kept reading christian books
>conquered Europe

Pray to Thor for a good comeback

there were popes that had orgies

What's wrong with orgies?

what a shitty thread, can't believe i've read all of it

They are sexist

*blocks your path*

should of*

>sacrifice christians and orgies
>bad
pick one

>sacrifice babies and fucking your father-brother's mother-cousin
living the dream

>pagan
you just watched viking you know jackshit about that dead cult

>this quiets the christcuckkike

have you ever actually an academic work on the subject?

it is sad as far as anthropology goes but we don't know as much as you seem to think: not enough recreate a working religion from celtic/germanic/slavic polytheism without conjecture and artistic licence

and that doesn't even address the fact that most attempts to create Neo-Pagan religions drink from the poisoned well of the Golden Bough, Madame Blavatsky and other 19th century psuedo-historical horseshit

>HOW REALLY IS
>ARCHEOLOGY

Christians never tore down norse shrines before vikings started raiding. The christians who did forced conversions where overzealous norse kings themselves

just dropping this here

>The show Vicucks influences my religious beliefs

>should of*