ITT: Mean-spirited episodes

ITT: Mean-spirited episodes

Everyone knows it's Bendy

Still a funny episode

One Coarse Meal is ten times worse

Bloo deserved it though tbqhwyfamilia

>hurr enter!!!

The worst part of the Bendy episode, I thought, wasn't Bendy getting away with absolutely everything, but Frankie being a total cunt.

Nah that episode where Spongebob and Patrick were supposed to share a toy and Patrick hogged the thing was way more mean spirited.

Any episodes by Merriwether Williams in a certain horse show

Hearth's Warming Eve was mean-spirited?

How about any "let's sympathize with the characters being obnoxious self-centered brats" episode?

>you can't tell anyone! I don't want to talk to fashion horse about my problems!
>I don't want to talk to autistic nature hugger about my problems! pls keep muh sekrit
>literally the biggest example of an episode only coming about because nobody wants to talk

And this is a good way into the season. They should know better.

>literally the biggest example of an episode only coming about because nobody wants to talk
It's that kind of episode done right because it's the kind of thing that happens in real life, two people pretending to want something because they each think the other person wants it. It's also not self-centered, it clearly comes out of a desire to be polite.

>And this is a good way into the season.
But season 1 doesn't take place in chronological order.

>It's that kind of episode done right because it's the kind of thing that happens in real life,
It wouldn't be that bad if it didn't keep happening. For the elements of harmony, they aren't above getting into petty squabbles every 5 seconds.

What was mean spirited about it? If you act like an idiot, people will treat you like an idiot.

It was funny up until Patrick's "parents" actually showed up, then it got boring and devoid of jokes, which is probably why the "mean spirited-ness" stood out more.

But until they DO show up we get such gems as the letter/note/message gag and "Don't genius live in a lamp?"

/horseboard/ was a mistake.

It's not a bad episode, but it's all about the girls being jerks to one another for literally no reason but jealousy and then relentlessly picking on Blossom for what they did.

Stuck in the Wringer

>relentlessly picking on Blossom for what they did.

Yeah, what the fuck was that?

They tore out that chunk of hair on accident and acted appropriately guilty, then after making things worse why did they then just point and laugh? That actually makes no sense from a storytelling standpoint.

The bunny suit episode.